Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,276 members, 7,807,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months (1957 Views)

How To Become An Investor In Your 20’s With Compound Interest In View / 4% Daily Profit For 60 Days / $250 Per Day For 36 Days In A Row:o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Hello,

Important notice:

If you believe in the get rich overnight then this thread is not for you...

This thread is solely for investors who believe in building slow and steady.

With a steady monthly profit of 30% (1% daily or less using a N5k capital ).

One could achieve 3700% in 365 days.

This is called COMPOUND INTEREST.

the most Powerful Force in the world is Compound Interest..

Compound interest would make you wealthy, the key is to start now...

_ Albert Einstein

Now 5,000 X 3700% = 185,000. This may seem small, but alot to those who understands compound interest.

Imaging doing this for the next 3 years at 1% profit daily?

With a 3700% annual profit.

1st year - N5,000 returns N185,000.
2nd Year - N185,000 becomes N6.8m.
3rd Year - N6.8m returns N253m.

Calculate with what ever Capital you'd want to start with...

This may seem like alot, but it's not!

This is just the power of compound interest...

Small steps in the right direction can turn out the biggest steps in your life.

_IA Jeremiah

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
Get a seat I'd be back to continue on this...
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
We are waiting o
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by DaveDave001: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
Following
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Karsun24(m): 7:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Following
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by sonofElElyon: 7:54am On Jan 14, 2022
What kind of business gives you 1% daily consistently

2 Likes

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
sonofElElyon:
What kind of business gives you 1% daily consistently
I'd be coming to that...
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
We are waiting o

Confirm...
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Ennypop: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Following
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 7:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Now let's answer this,

When we are being asked this question,

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

We all have different results pointing to success in our different Fields or lives.

But think of it,

What action are you taking?

Success don't come by chance,

Lionel Messi worked hard for 17 years to hit lime light, what are you doing now to become that target in 5 years?

See!

If you earn 1.005 of 5k and you recalculate daily, you be making 5 times your money every 365 days, and that would be over N78m in 6 years.

6 years is too far right?
Not until you divide N78m into 6 and discovered;

With a 5k capital you have made N13m every year for 6 years.

Now let me use sport betting for example, you play alot if odds for N100 hoping to win Thousands or millions, but 99% of times you loss.

Come to think of it,

If you have the right system, you know that winning just 1 of 6 games of 1.30 odds daily could give you 1% of your capital...

Recalculating same for just 5 years makes you a multimillionaire.

The big financial organizations never what's you to think this way...

Compound interest is the reason the rich gets Richer and the poor gets poorer.

1 Like

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by irepnaija4eva(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Continue
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Ibbi039(m): 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Continue
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by TwoFourSeven(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
hmmm bros OP are you by chance talking about 1.01 odds roll-over in sports bet. boss that roll-over thing don do me shege. from 1.05 odds 1.10 odds to 1.20 odds, no one wey i no try, highest e no dey pass 7 days, one yeye game with a useless odd go just come spoil am.

And boss hope u know say even 1.01 odd game sef fit spoil...what if after winning consecutively for 364 days, then you lose everything on the 365th day, how you go feel...you sef think am nah boss.

I ain't trying to discourage you boss, just my opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by andsboy29: 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
TwoFourSeven:
hmmm bros OP are you by chance talking about 1.01 odds roll-over in sports bet. boss that roll-over thing don do me shege. from 1.05 odds 1.10 odds to 1.20 odds, no one wey i no try, highest e no dey pass 7 days, one yeye game with a useless odd go just come spoil am.

And boss hope u know say even 1.01 odd game sef fit spoil...what if after winning consecutively for 364 days, then you lose everything on the 365th day, how you go feel...you sef think am nah boss.

There is no sure game, at all.

1 Like

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
What business is this compound interest or so that gives the 30+ percent?
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by eazzzy1(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2022
1) Anybody who knows how to turn #5,000 to #200m in 3 years won’t be on nairaland trying to sell it to people.

2) Any investment that guarantees a stable return isn’t taking risk factors into consideration. There can’t be rewards without risk. Therefore fake.

It smells like a Ponzi scheme or outright scam to me. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

3 Likes

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by SecretReporter(f): 2:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Let me just observe
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 4:37am On Jan 15, 2022
TwoFourSeven:

I love this,

Now see this,

Have you heard about the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' quote?

Think about splitting your capital into 6, and splitting each 6 into another 6 to get 1.01 or less daily?

Ok let me explain to your understanding.

In a sport betting scene,

What's the possibility that I play six matches, all double chance (i.e, 12, any team to win)

And I end up having 6 draws?

All you need is 1 win out of 6,

10 times/day to achieve 1.01 odd(s)...

This is by far the safest way to make money via sport betting.

Recalculating same for 365 years would give you 30+ odd.

At bolded, I understand you perfectly.

Below is what you mean, and it hurts like hell.

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 4:49am On Jan 15, 2022
eazzzy1:
1) Anybody who knows how to turn #5,000 to #200m in 3 years won’t be on nairaland trying to sell it to people.

2) Any investment that guarantees a stable return isn’t taking risk factors into consideration. There can’t be rewards without risk. Therefore fake.

It smells like a Ponzi scheme or outright scam to me. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

There you go,

In as much as criticism is ways expected, sometimes just keep quiet and learn.

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 4:51am On Jan 15, 2022
I created a Facebook page called Determined Entrepreneurs...

Follow This LInk

Like the page and follow it's instructions and 4 people would be picked randomly and tutored for free.
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 5:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
What business is this compound interest or so that gives the 30+ percent?

This can be achieved using any reliable trading platforms Or softwares,

Forex, Sport betting sites, Etc...

All needed is ah internet connected device, patience, 1/6 or 1/5money rule and a capital of N15k as start capital...
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Henix(m): 6:34am On Jan 15, 2022
eazzzy1:

The guy is Isaiah Jeremiah by name, he is known for sports betting, and nothing else. In other words, he is here to promote his sports betting business.

Though his long epistle sounds cool but have it in mind that no strategy in sports betting is 100% risk free as he painted it. His epistle is just aimed at luring subscribers who will be paying him monthly subscription fee for reselling of games and ebook to them. That's how he makes his own money.

He has a telegram channel where he was charging people as high as 70k monthly as subscription fee as of last year. He suddenly went on break that last year when the theory he was promoting started failing woefully. He is back again with another theory

3 Likes

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:40am On Jan 15, 2022
CodedWealth:

This can be achieved using any reliable trading platforms Or softwares,

Forex, Sport betting sites, Etc...

All needed is ah internet connected device, patience, 1/6 or 1/5money rule and a capital of N15k as start capital...
Which software are you using?
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 9:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Henix:

The guy is Isaiah Jeremiah by name, he is known for sports betting, and nothing else. In other words, he is here to promote his sports betting business.

Though his long epistle sounds cool but have it in mind that no strategy in sports betting is 100% risk free as he painted it. His epistle is just aimed at luring subscribers who will be paying him monthly subscription fee for reselling of games and ebook to them. That's how he makes his own money.

He has a telegram channel where he was charging people as high as 70k monthly as subscription fee as of last year. He suddenly went on break that last year when the theory he was promoting started failing woefully. He is back again with another theory

Thanks for the introduction,

I'd like to ask, why the wrong conclusion?

Have you been my subscriber b4?

What did you sub for?

What was your experience on what you sub for?

No one pays for something not worth it, not to talk of reoccurring monthly payments...

My subscribers only keep renewing their sub because of its worth.

Subscribers money don't take me around the world, trading does!

And compound interest plays a major role!

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Which software are you using?

Forex or sport bookmarker?
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Dm's for my WhatsApp number:

Here you go

081zero715Nine923

Chat me up only if you have the above requirement.

Join 'MPOST TRADERS' Telegram

For more update
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:50am On Jan 15, 2022
CodedWealth:

Forex or sport bookmarker?
[s] I am asking what are you using for the compound interest thing? [/s]

Let me put it in a different way/question...

Where are you putting the money (the compound interest stuff)?

For example: If the Answer = Bank; Meaning you will put the money in the bank and it will grow 30+ percent monthly.
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Philistine(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2022
CodedWealth:
Now let's answer this,

When we are being asked this question,

Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

We all have different results pointing to success in our different Fields or lives.

But think of it,

What action are you taking?

Success don't come by chance,

Lionel Messi worked hard for 17 years to hit lime light, what are you doing now to become that target in 5 years?

See!

If you earn 1.005 of 5k and you recalculate daily, you be making 5 times your money every 365 days, and that would be over N78m in 6 years.

6 years is too far right?
Not until you divide N78m into 6 and discovered;

With a 5k capital you have made N13m every year for 6 years.

Now let me use sport betting for example, you play alot if odds for N100 hoping to win Thousands or millions, but 99% of times you loss.

Come to think of it,

If you have the right system, you know that winning just 1 of 6 games of 1.30 odds daily could give you 1% of your capital...

Recalculating same for just 5 years makes you a multimillionaire.

The big financial organizations never what's you to think this way...

Compound interest is the reason the rich gets Richer and the poor gets poorer.

Wrong permutation. Winning just 1 of 6 games of 1.30 odds daily will not give you a profit. It results in a loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by TwoFourSeven(m): 10:17am On Jan 15, 2022
CodedWealth:

I love this,

Now see this,

Have you heard about the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' quote?

Think about splitting your capital into 6, and splitting each 6 into another 6 to get 1.01 or less daily?

Ok let me explain to your understanding.

In a sport betting scene,

What's the possibility that I play six matches, all double chance (i.e, 12, any team to win)

And I end up having 6 draws?

All you need is 1 win out of 6,

10 times/day to achieve 1.01 odd(s)...

This is by far the safest way to make money via sport betting.

Recalculating same for 365 years would give you 30+ odd.

At bolded, I understand you perfectly.

Below is what you mean, and it hurts like hell.
Interesting, I'd like to know more about this
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Is it compound interest or betting, let us know please...
Re: Compound Interest, 34% Monthly Profit For 36 Months by CodedWealth(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Philistine:

Wrong permutation. Winning just 1 of 6 games of 1.30 odds daily will not give you a profit. It results in a loss.

Depends on ur calculations.

Think of it this way,

1 of 6 gives you 1.005,
If done correctly, 10 wins of that a day gives you 1.01 daily profit...

Better to be low but consistent!

10 times of that in

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Savings Vs Real Estate Vs Stocks vs Forex: Which Is The Best Type Of Investment? / What Lucritive Business Can I Invest 1.5m On ... Please I Need Advise. No Insult / Buying Usdt At Bank Rate On Binance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.