Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) (25937 Views)

Amabebe Richard Produces Chandeliers, Lamp Holders With Sawdust (pics) / Meet Fathia Abdullahi, Designer Of A Robot That Can Fold Cloth / Hyper-realistic Robot That Is Indistinquishable From Humans Rolls Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by OYENIYIJK: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by vincentjk(m): 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
These guys again
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by JosephXavier: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
R
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Adakintroy: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ok we get it you wish to replicate life. Can we go back the the discussion of helping humanity

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Adakintroy: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ok we get it you wish to replicate life. Can we go back the the discussion of helping humanity in the truest sense

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
EmmanuelScott1:
Our government is much concerned about agriculture grin grin

Agriculture is good. We all need food but our government lack foresight, innovativeness, vision. Mass looting is the only thing the brain of the Nigerian politician is smart at.
I like this brand Xiaomi. I've been using their products since. It's been 4 devices now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by talktalk4u: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
whats the benefit ? phone don hard them to produce ? grin grin grin grin. dog that cant bite or attack rubbish

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by BlackDuke(m): 12:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Does it have attack features? if not it is useless.

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by faithfull18(f): 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Bbbwings: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Just like Boston dynamics own.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by TheABOMINATION: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Remember when people had diaries and got mad when someone read them? Now they put everything online and get mad when people don’t.

lipsrsealed

It is called evolution.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Gamezi(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
emmanuelike:
See where other parts of the world are.

Here our young people are looking for ritual to do and make money.

Our elders want to retire in aso Rock. And hunger is killing us.

I pity us

What you just said really touched my mind... sometimes I wonder how next generation would live,how we can raise out folks with morality, how common people can raise family without troubled.

We now praise abomination as a good thing, no one believe in religion or tradition we just live life chasing same thing

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by davidtemi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2022
Where's d dog??

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Remember when people had diaries and got mad when someone read them? Now they put everything online and get mad when people don’t.

lipsrsealed
Deep!
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by symbianDON(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
MeatSeller:
Good development....

FRESH SAFE QUALITY MEAT AT MEATSHARINGBYDBK

your meat sharing business is very inspiring! All the best!
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by PediakAuthor: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
jaybenugo:

CyberDog owners can control it via voice commands, remote control, and phone apps.

CyberDog behaves like a pet. The robot can also recognize spoken words and understand commands given to it.
undecided shocked fascinating...
The beauty of DATA SCIENCE & AI
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Tmberwolf1: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
OgidiOlu3:
This just reminds me of the Black Mirror episode Metalhead. It's even the same design.
My thoughts exactly!
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Pussyassniggar(f): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Breexy:
Xiaomi phones are good but most times their touch pad freezes, they should do something concerning this other than bringing out new brands of phone
I noticed this too, but since I removed my screen guard I have never experienced it
U should change the screen guard too

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
This one na Table, no be dog.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Adewale1603(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
SolaScrivens:
Can it run errands?
What exactly is it's function asides recognizing owners face?

Coz I don't seem to understand it's precise function.
it can run errands, obey commands, can also be used as spy camera.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Thefxchanger: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2022
can it act the purpose of securing a house just like normal living dog does?

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed

Word!
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by skywalker240(m): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice innovation
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Pussyassniggar:

I noticed this too, but since I removed my screen guard I have never experienced it
U should change the screen guard too
done that but still same problem.. many of my guys are having the same issues..and I bought the phone 3 months ago
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Juniorangel(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
A-X-L comes to mind.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by Jayphoenix45(m): 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed

So true and accurate...the rush by people for validation from total strangers baffles me.. I can't trade my privacy and peace of mind for anything..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by alfarouq(m): 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed

The difference is that for physical diaries, the reader knows the author but the online one, the reader does not know the author.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by jaxxy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Cool
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
As usual, they've copied the design of Boston Dynamics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6_azdBnAlU
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by mrikay: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
SolaScrivens:
Can it run errands?
What exactly is it's function asides recognizing owners face?

Coz I don't seem to understand it's precise function.

This is just the beta version. The final product will be for security. it can also cate for the elderly or babies.
Re: Xiaomi Produces CyberDog Robot That Can Recognize Owner's Face & Voice (Video) by l0uie(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
How cool the world would be if we have loads of these and then for some reason, they overpower we humans and launches attacks on us and everyone ae left for his or her own survival. No rules. The only rule is to do whatever it is that you can to survive. Unlimited food, unlimited everything but limited weapons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Builds Motorcycle, Grinding Machine In Benue (Photos) / Random Facts About Snakes / Black Holes Are 'portals To Other universes,' According To New Quantum results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.