Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nairaland Enquiry - How To(s) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Enquiry - How To(s) (157 Views)

Enquiry / End Time! Female Pastor Gives Church Members Her B**bs To S*ck (video) / Enquiry: How To Apply For Job As Jumia Dispatch Rider. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Enquiry - How To(s) by xristos(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
I have some FAQ or How To questions i wished there were answers to... here on nairaland.
please provide the answers if you know..thanks
and feel free to add yours

1. How to search for a user/moniker - There is this person i really want to connect with or read more of his posts...but he last posted with 'nobody' which cannot be clicked or view profile.
someone quoted him and his moniker shows (for example - blogger)..but still cannot b clicked.
tried using search...search doesnt show monikers.
We know nairaland is faceless but atleast let us be able to link up here.

2. How to delete self topic/thread - sometime u create a thread but later have a need to clear it..but you cannot

3. How to make a post as NOBODY - As straight forward as the headline.

I need answers please...if you have other questions please add yours.

I dont know if this is FP worthy
Re: Nairaland Enquiry - How To(s) by xristos(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
no response shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To ‘mr Yellow’ The Blogger / Garard New Zealand Anti Rust Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period / How Does The Car Heater Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.