Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

I Will Never Get Married! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Get Married! (39713 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Get Married! by AlphaMale666: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

250 Likes 31 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Openifemy: 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Keep on deceiving yourself my boy grin

417 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by isaiah4life(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
It is not good for a man to be alone. Oga, go and marry. Stop using events around to justify your singlehoodness.

Marriage is good. Forget cynics.

116 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bmaster(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Openifemy:
Keep on deceiving yourself my boy grin
grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bmaster(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
cry cry cry

Me too!
BuT the issue with me its a medical one,i am a sickler,so i have concluded in my mind that i will never get married,but NEVER will i tell my mother,lest she starts seeing me as being useless.

Peace OUT!

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by uthlaw: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
The marriage Na scam,but just need to follow culture and be strict... Never posses the attitude of SIMPS!

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Lattop1(m): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
See this one, u better go marry grin

11 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Stargurl20(f): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
Why are you now telling us?. Na your life. Live it the way u deem fit. Just stop disturbing us or do u want us to convince u?

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Boogyman557: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

REAL G

No too REASON d matterz

ASHAWOO house plenty for every CORNER

WTF MAN

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Uzomacharles: 9:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Stargurl20:
Why are you now telling us?. Na your life. Live it the way u deem fit. Just stop disturbing us or do u want us to convince u?

And how did he disturb you?
Out of almost a thousand threads in this forum,u chose to open this thread,read it and comment that he is disturbing...
This how ur gender go around saying this guy or that guy is disturbing u...

@OP my advice to you is to "DO WHAT PLEASES YOU"....

You can still chose to adopt a son or daughter if you wish to...

YOLO

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by AlphaMale666: 9:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married! Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine! Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Czario: 10:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry cry

Me too!
BuT the issue with me its a medical one,i am a sickler,so i have concluded in my mind that i will never get married,but NEVER will i tell my mother,lest she starts seeing me as being useless.

Peace OUT!
Try to get a steady gf who really genuinely cares for you.
Don't rush and marry the wrong person, it could be lethal for u

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Goldbw122(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Marriage is like a school without a certificate, marry and hope for the best you know that the real character of the person will not show now, that make it to be fun... So you just have to observe the female flock and choose wisely.. you know.. if you don't forget about it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry cry
Me too!
Peace OUT!
Useless ke? Why would your mother believe you useless for making a choice to remain single for life?, undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by odinson1(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
Goldbw122:
Marriage is like a school without a certificate, marry and hope for the best you know that the real character of the person will not show now, that make it to be fun... So you just have to observe the female flock and choose wisely.. you know.. if you don't forget about it.

This is a very foolish gamble.

Marriage has become Obsolete. Whatever Married men are "enjoying", a single man can get times 2 of it Elsewhere.

The moment you get married as a man,you have surrendered your balls,and handed it over to your Mistress (wife). You will slave yourself away at work to provide for her,while she sits at home all day eating like an Elephant. She'll give you the illusion of love by Rewarding you sex once every 4 months for being a good dog.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kingsteve(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pray you have enough money to hire people who would take care of you as you start approaching your late 70's.

Pray you don't suffer ailments which would require the services and management of people, due to the fact you can't handle it alone.
Diabetes among others come to mind.

Pray you don't suffer loneliness.
Having a side chick or even a baby mama isn't a guarantee they'll be around when you need them the most.

And finally, pray you don't die a lonely and depressed man.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
Kingsteve:
1. Pray you have enough money to hire people who would take care of you as you start approaching your late 70's.

2. Pray you don't suffer ailments which would require the services and management of people, due to the fact you can't handle it alone.

3. Pray you don't suffer loneliness.
Having a side chick or even a baby mama isn't a guarantee they'll be around when you need them the most.

4. And finally, pray you don't die a lonely and depressed man.
1. Because all married people either have slaves or enough money to take care of them in their old age? undecided

2. Because all married folks who struggle with sickness always have someone to depend on? undecided

3. Because people in marriage never struggle with loneliness?. undecided

4. Because no married person can die lonely or depressed? undecided

Please visit wisdom abeg! undecided

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by AlphaMale666: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2022
Kingsteve:
Pray you have enough money to hire people who would take care of you as you start approaching your late 70's.

Pray you don't suffer ailments which would require the services and management of people, due to the fact you can't handle it alone.

Pray you don't suffer loneliness.

And finally, pray you don't die a lonely and depressed man.
shut up!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kingsteve(m): 2:14am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
shut up!

grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bmaster(m): 3:17am On Jan 14, 2022
Czario:

Try to get a steady gf who really genuinely cares for you.
Don't rush and marry the wrong person, it could be lethal for u
i have a girlfriend,
BuT what i don't wanna have is a wife-to-be girlfriend,
I just do NoT wish to harm anyone's feelings on the long Run,even if the person would say it "doesn't matter,our gene matches".
Reason is this[b]none of the girls who have been around me have ever witness seeing me during painful crisis,[/b]and i am sure they're around me because i'm healthy in their eyes.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bmaster(m): 3:25am On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Useless ke? Why would your mother believe you useless for making a choice to remain single for life?, undecided
[b]because the choice i have made,is /are not common within this part of our world.[/b]igbos are not known with such bitter choices

5 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Kobojunkie: 3:27am On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
because the choice i have made,is /are not common within this part of our world. igbos are not known with such bitter choices
Bitter choices? What exactly is bitter about the choice? undecided

Does your culture come before your humanity or your humanity before you culture? You need to answer that question first for yourself at least. Then you will know where to place the opinions and ideas of others as far as your life and choices are concerned. . undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by ednut1(m): 3:53am On Jan 14, 2022
None of us here care whether you marry or not

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Gee64: 5:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Hard times can make one say odd things.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Sammy101111(m): 5:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Let be honest
Who want to marry a Golddigger
Nigeria ladies have nothing to over
The 20th century we are ladies are addicted to money if you marry a woman and you lack money for a while she will frustrate you
All they depend on is men

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 14, 2022
grin You Donmeanit

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by salbis(m): 10:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Why seeking validation? Make you dey carry your cross the way you want.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by whippersnapper(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
The life of an alpha male

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by obowunmi(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

Hope you heal from the pains of your childhood. Love is a beautiful thing.

12 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by sotall(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
cool
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by bouncin04(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
The whole marriage thing taya me my boi.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by RisenJoe(m): 10:47am On Jan 14, 2022
This is your choice and we respect it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.