Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Will Never Get Married! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Get Married! (39710 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by MaverickA3: 10:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Hmmm[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by LINTUNE(m): 10:57am On Jan 14, 2022
Mad ppl full here, I swear grin
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Chinnems(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry cry

Me too!
BuT the issue with me its a medical one,i am a sickler,so i have concluded in my mind that i will never get married,but NEVER will i tell my mother,lest she starts seeing me as being useless.

Peace OUT!

You're strong.

I wish you all the love and success you desire
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Drone95(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
;
whippersnapper:
The life of an alpha male
grin is it a movie?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by gulfer: 10:58am On Jan 14, 2022
The witch in question here, is that your mum

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by ImoleNaija: 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house

If I may ask, is the bolded your mother?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by apple30(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Kingsteve:

grin
Abeg leave d guy oo grin ,na him choice anything dat comes after,him go rugged am ..but if he thinks dat not getting married is d gate way for peace mmn u av side chick drama ,baby mama’s drama n all,n getting married too has dere own dramas etcs
Just choose ur poison n manage it till u die ..
Such is life

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Klass99(f): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by usagee36: 11:00am On Jan 14, 2022
Marriage isn't everyone. My brother look for a peace of mind girl and have kids before you live a vacant life. Forget what African pastors tell you guys. The world is a fvckd up brainwashed place.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by MaverickA3: 11:01am On Jan 14, 2022
kmcutez:

I’m your girl counterpart.
Lol, you'll change ur mind when a big gbola hit you hard
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Chimeluv(f): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2022
undecided
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Blazadenise(m): 11:02am On Jan 14, 2022
Wereh they decieve himself

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Chuknovski(m): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2022
So because your dad made a mistake and is miserable you must partake of it? Besides why him born you? And you wanna die go without a seed? Who's going to remember you? My brother don't use another person mistake to kill yourself

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Ebonygeek(f): 11:03am On Jan 14, 2022
Lol who the fúck cares?
If you wanna be single, be single na
As if anyone gives a shít

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by ugodson(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Best u have kids letting the mother know there is nothing,just having kids even is just ONE
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Dshocker(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

So shall it be in Jesus name
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by sanpipita(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2022
Most of these alpha male and red pillers are starting to sound like frustrated evening news papers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by EnzoShieffo(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!
How is this anyone's business �
You've your life to live ó guy.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by govto: 11:05am On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Useless ke? Why would your mother believe you useless for making a choice to remain single for life?, undecided

And you just called him useless....??
I'm not sure you got his message??
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by jaxxy(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Getting married or not is not a big deal. Aslong as u know what u want in life.

Some people get marry and lose focus and sm get and do better. It’s not about getting married bt who u associate with or marry.

If u want to marry. Pls be patient and marry with sense not out of desperation or pity or ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Slynation(m): 11:06am On Jan 14, 2022
Why are you now telling us... enjoy your single life naw

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by bigpunditcc: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Marriage is sweet if you get married to a good woman.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Rubbiish(m): 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
i have a girlfriend,
BuT what i don't wanna have is a wife-to-be girlfriend,
I just do NoT wish to harm anyone's feelings on the long Run,even if the person would say it "doesn't matter,our gene matches".
Reason is this[b]none of the girls who have been around me have ever witness seeing me during painful crisis,[/b]and i am sure they're around me because i'm healthy in their eyes.
I love this man!
It shows u are a selfless person
U don't wish to bring anyone to this world to suffer. Better all the pains end with u! I understand that feeling...though it is a very tough decision & will not be easy as u approach 40 yrs

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Allwell96: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2022
You father gave birth to you out of wedlock or what, I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bouncin(m): 11:09am On Jan 14, 2022
I only support that nobody should be a simp, not that you shouldn't get married. I came from a peaceful home with so much love for my parents. I hope I have a wonderful family too where my kids will love me and my wife as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by apple30(f): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2022
andysmith123:
what makes you an alphamale without a woman?.....just asking?
mmn I wonder who is he leading ,maybe na him family member grin ..I thought alpha means leader ..wat do I knw .. lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Mikeeytools: 11:11am On Jan 14, 2022
Wait Na your mama dem call misrable wicth

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by safarigirl(f): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2022
This is great for you

I also believe I was born to never marry, and there is nothing special about that. The world does not care about your personal life, only your family and friends do and those ones will eventually die off or leave you to also die off

Congratulations on being human.

Just don't call yourself an Alpha Male, because Alpha Males always have a partner. You're clearly not capable of starting a family, so, you cannot be an Alpha

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by vickydevoka(m): 11:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Openifemy:
Keep on deceiving yourself my boy grin
he is not deceiving himself. Is a choice. He can get kids outside. Timaya did it many other celebrity have done it, so y his will be different. Please encourage him, marriage it's actually scam especially getting married to our class or beautiful women. They beauty always fade after 6 months of marriage bcus de real beauty is inside

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by vickydevoka(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2022
Mikeeytools:
Wait Na your mama dem call misrable wicth
He is speaking de obvious. He doesn't want to cover up. Some people are covering there mum's ass bcus of the world not to criticize them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. / Man Carries His Beautiful Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Some Statements Guys Don’t Want To Hear From The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.