Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,441 members, 7,781,289 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

I Will Never Get Married! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Never Get Married! (39598 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Midas01: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
So you redpillers come from peaceful homes. One would've thought you feel from the sky and didn't come through your mother's vagina judging by your hatred for women.
Bouncin:
I only support that nobody should be a simp, not that you shouldn't get married. I came from a peaceful home with so much love for my parents. I hope I have a wonderful family too where my kids will love me and my wife as well.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Midas01: 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Abeg shut up.

If you check well now your mother has been there for your dad all the way and even your grandmother too but here you are jumping on the bandwagon and singing the frustrated redpill music.

Redpill on NL, simp in real life. LMAO
Newboss:

So this one thinks she will be there for him forever.

Simps, una mumu never too much?

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by dododawa1: 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Apart from TOTO sweet,what again.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Wuminity(f): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:
I'm 30 years old now and frankly speaking, I know I'm never gonna get married!

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

Lol.....you are just 30 now, and you are a man.

What should a 30 years old woman do?

You can marry anytime if you want oga.

Just make sure you get money first. shocked
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Wetin consign the mama inside the matter now??
the way you people insult people’s parents on this forum is irritating
I didn't insult him, read the post very well, he said his father keep bit*ch.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Midas01: 1:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
But most fathers are Angels and saints right? It's the nerve for me.
kansoboy:

I hope so, because as for me having Ur own family means a lot which include wife some timeto take care of the child...

Most women are bad(our mothers inclusive), but they are most time necessary evil and offcause we see our mothers as the best, but our fathers will say otherwise if u bother to ask.

Is only a simp or weakling father(our fathers/men) that will be complaining so much about what d wife did.

Bross marry and have Ur child/children, then have the deaf ear of Buhari and strong heart of Buhari toward Ur wife and u will see Ur self live long in Ur marriage

3 Likes

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by TheKingsmann(m): 1:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Your choice
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Loreettaa: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry cry

Me too!
BuT the issue with me its a medical one,i am a sickler,so i have concluded in my mind that i will never get married,but NEVER will i tell my mother,lest she starts seeing me as being useless.

Peace OUT!
You shouldn't put out your medical condition on a faceless forum. People can use it to bully you.
And I know a few sicklers, married with kids. If you choose not to get married still, it's up to you.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by kansoboy: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Midas01:
But most fathers are Angels and saints right? It's the nerve for me.

Our fathers is our fathers....as for me my father is not an angel however, if you are looking at it on the aspect of have other women as side chicks...that is his total right.

Every reasonable African woman should pray for the husband not to marry a second wife period, and not that he should not have women friend and side chick.

African men by tradition are ment to have more than 1 woman...I am talk from fact, and no body can change it, we can only pretend but the fact is fact
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Michmood555(m): 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mad people everywhere. My brother na poverty dey give you mind.go make money and arrange your life. Alpha Male ko Alpha Male ni
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Olam09(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Even my father sent me a Whatsapp message some weeks ago with a bold text saying "never get married my boy!" " you're my son, and I'll never lie to you". He's living a miserable life with the stupid witch he put in his house. But nobody forced him to get married! So he's getting the taste of his own medicine!

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!

Keep leaving a miserable life bro..
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by lereinter(m): 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lolzzzzz

But you're having sex?

Try to have house boy or girl around you make things no go south
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by seyz91(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Confirm!

I love this
odinson1:

This is a very foolish gamble.

Marriage has become Obsolete. Whatever Married men are "enjoying", a single man can get times 2 of it Elsewhere.

The moment you get married as a man,you have surrendered your balls,and handed it over to your Mistress (wife). You will slave yourself away at work to provide for her,while she sits at home all day eating like an Elephant. She'll give you the illusion of love by Rewarding you sex once every 4 months for being a good dog.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

It should have been kept a secret, now devil will load you with plenty of temptations in order to humble you, you just have to prepare spiritually.
Most girls or women, I believe 99% are witches. I caught one chanting spell against sometime ago in the church, an Anglican Church sister. Even me I'm worried about marriage these days. Ladies are scamming and destroying men's life in a very accelerating rate. God help you stay single and determined, even Jesus did not get married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Judybash93(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bmaster:
cry cry cry

Me too!
BuT the issue with me its a medical one,i am a sickler,so i have concluded in my mind that i will never get married,but NEVER will i tell my mother,lest she starts seeing me as being useless.

Peace OUT!

Thanks for your sacrifice soldier!

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by obowunmi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Of course love is a beautiful thing. The question is, is marriage a beautiful thing for most married people? Let married people respond

Probably not! Most people select partners based on their childhood traumas.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Your choice my frend. Marriage is not for everyone and at least you are being honest and sincere with yourself.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Blackdisciple(m): 2:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
Your choice
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
isaiah4life:
It is not good for a man to be alone. Oga, go and marry. Stop using events around to justify your singlehoodness.

Marriage is good. Forget cynics.

Can't you read where he said his father's marriage was miserable.
Paul in the bible was never married. You can still enjoy your singlehood.
He is better than countless men who are married and still sleeping around.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by rollandben(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
I guess you are trashing this probably your joy stick is long gone out of you. But you can still make a difference. Try and disclosed your ailment with elderly people who can help you out.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Newboss(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Midas01:
Abeg shut up.

If you check well now your mother has been there for your dad all the way and even your grandmother too but here you are jumping on the bandwagon and singing the frustrated redpill music.

Redpill on NL, simp in real life. LMAO

See this one. You better enlighten yourself.

If you're a woman, then I see why you want to marry. You want somebody's son to bankroll your lifestyle because you have toto.

Who doesn't want another person to bankroll their lifestyle? I don't blame you women sha.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
penearth:
If u r not a Catholic priest as a man or a Rev sister as a woman. Get out and get married. If not God's anger on u!!!!!!!!!!

God anger! Are you high on something?
Desist from using the name of God in vain.

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Joygift3666: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
AlphaMale666:

Even if he didn't tell me any of this, I already knew my
destiny. I knew I was born to die single and nobody will take this wonderful single life away from me!
My boy are you having sxx with the gender?
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by advanceDNA: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Olam09:

Keep leaving a miserable life bro..

How is not getting married equal to a miserable life....He ddnt say he doesn’t want women, he ddnt say he doesn’t want kids...

People do this abroad, and I see Nigerians adopting western cultures these days .. so what’s the bid deal..

U people are just drinking paracetamol for another persons headache......
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Blazadenise:
Instead of you working things out to ensure you won't end up being like your father, you here deceiving yourself... Go out there and see pple with beautiful family background when its comes to love and commitment.. You hear talking rubblish , you think everyone have loveless up bringing ..the truth is your dad failed you as a father. You will be so stupid to fail urself as a person

Agreed. My parent marriage was very sweet. They genuinly loved each other to the end and and that is my i belived in marriage.
I witnessed how sweet marriage could be growing up .
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by advanceDNA: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Newboss:

See this one. You better enlighten yourself.

If you're a woman, then I see why you want to marry. You want somebody's son to bankroll your lifestyle because you have toto.

Who doesn't want another person to bankroll their lifestyle? I don't blame you women sha.

U are wicked....lol
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Bmaster(m): 2:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Midas01:
Let me guess you never told them about your condition?
no.
I haven't
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Blazadenise(m): 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Skyview01:

Agreed. My parent marriage was very sweet. They genuinly loved each other to the end and and that is my i belived in marriage.
I witnessed how sweet marriage could be growing up .

Don't mind that guy...

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Hotspotbro(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wait...
Afamsi:
Na this type of man go rake finish, go home go dey wash plate for im wife
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by matm: 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Follow ur heart but let it not stop u from fulfilling ur life dreams for others and urself.
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by Hotspotbro(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
MadMan:
Wait...
Re: I Will Never Get Married! by l0uie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Sharrap! Empty vessel. Na your papa you want put for body bag. Show your face if no be fear and we will see who gets to the morgue 1st. Nincompoop

Between me and you, na who dey make noise pass? Just continue to dey bark dey go, bingo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Started With A Look / 10 Funny Signs You're An Introvert / Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.