Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (83575 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Alaigbopress: 1:16am On Jan 16, 2022
The mistake you made was telling her. You should allowed it to come as a shock to her, then what so ever she does at that moment will be the last kick of a dying dog. But now you can't trust what she might be up to. Gear women, they can do and undo to get what they want.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by oluwaahmed: 1:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Fúcking blue piller. The relationship ntwn u guys is strictly sex but u rush to tell her she's to be sacked while you will be promoted. Learner. You think if the reverse was the case she would do same. She would even avoid you until u get sacked. JEW
Tell her you have discussed it with your uncle and he will give her one last chance so that when the sack comes e go be like film. Even take her out to celebrate the fake job retention cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by HacheNoire: 1:22am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Now here is the real issue
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She has accused me of using her to climb to get new position at work.
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
I do r know what to do. I havent eaten since afternoon. My mind is not at rest

Eliminate her with no traces
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Badgers14: 1:25am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I had a fling with one of my work friends.
She lives 15 mins apart from my area
We have been having sex for over a year
She is a good friend.

Long story short, i was given promotion at work. My job is one of the hardest.
I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.
The M.D is my uncle and he trust me so much

Today i opened a file and saw this girls name on list of people to be sacked.
I have to submit it and prepare their letters.
I have defended her when my uncle wanted to sack her last year.
If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious
If my uncle find out, he might sack me.
He sees me as an angel and i want to keep that reputation. So i can become M.D

modified
For those asking why they want to sack her
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
I defended her privately to my uncle. They didnt sack her..
Last year my uncle annouced that he will be going to uk for hip surgery.
His wife has taken over as of January.
Maybe the wife has a hand in this. 
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

If you have some contacts at different company.. help her get a job there....

2 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:25am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
at this point, you have to lie, promise her you will marry her, if possible, go to her people for introduction, let her understand you need the job to take care of her, then post her for like six months, then ignore her, even if she report to office after that! Nobody will take her serious again, woman no too get sense like that, but don't be tempted to enter her London again oh
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by shomutuski(m): 1:28am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

h
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Toks2008(m): 1:32am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Open up to your uncle and ask for his forgiveness though I don't see why he should care what you do with your dck as long as it's not affecting productivity of the company.

If you are really doing a good job, he will forgive you and you won't have to bother if the lady latter tells him.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by cromz(m): 1:56am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.

If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious

modified
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

you played yourself by telling her. If you didn’t tell her,nothing she fit do
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by bugatti02(m): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2022
The mistake you made is telling her about the sack status you saw. Are you a simp?. Be ready for a strong fight/battle. Get her phone stylishly and delete all conversation between you and her.... Then tell your uncle she's threatening your life because you refuse to commit sin with her..... Be proactive don't give her room to act before you.... Don't defend her job this time because you are not going to scale through it..... And be ready spiritually and physically for battle. Go into prayers ask God for Mercy. Pray that your Job is secure �. Note. Avoid anything food from her. She may poison you, if possible relocate from that evironment once you pull through and still have your Job.... Pray very well. I mean very well... She's an Evil agent. Be prayerful. Please ignoring that kpekus never enter into it AGAIN. It's a poisonous one now.... Shalom.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Promise47(m): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin grin well u messed up everything by telling the girl she would be sacked secondly tell your boss MD d Truth 3rd stop firing that girl kepkus for ur own Good lastly always believe in God and in your self have a wonderful day bye
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Weany: 2:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Hi Uncle, I like this girl we about to sack. Personally she has been a good friend and sometimes tempted to ask her out. But the job comes first. The interest of our firm comes first. Hence, it is important to sack her because it is justifiable. As a company, respect for colleagues must be the core of business.

Uncle, I support your decision and the decision of the board. No biases, please sack her.

——-/—————-That is how you should bring up the topic to your uncle. Establish something might be going on, a crush or something (let your uncle decide), then make it open that the company is number 1, then agree to sack her. Play politics right.

If she even reports the sex flings, your uncle already knows that it was possible because you told him about a possible crush but he respects you as a man to obey the board decision. That’s all
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Alwaysachick: 2:08am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She called later and was apologizing saying that she said all those things out of shock. That if they sack her she will have no choice than to go back to her village in Ebonyi.
As in i love the babe ohh but this matter is too complex for me.

That girl is no good
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Goztino(m): 2:09am On Jan 16, 2022
You shouldn`t have told her that she would be sacked. That sounds like you are very unprofessional and unreliable and can even reveal the company´s secret to competitors which no company wants to hear.
But since you already did, just keep calm.
Stop talking with her about it because she might try to get some evidence by recording your conversations.

Eventually, the matter will come up and when she reveals the dirty secret, tell your uncle the truth and let events unfold naturally.
I have come to understand that whatever shall be shall be.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Invite her to a hotel... slice her like potatoes and rap her in bags and dump the slice meat inside rivers so fishes their will have something to eat

You don't snitch niqqas
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:12am On Jan 16, 2022
Invite her to a hotel... slice her like potatoes and rap her in bags and dump the slice meat inside rivers so fishes their will have something to eat

You don't snitch niqqas
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by DenreleDave(m): 2:46am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Copied story..... Old stories
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by DenreleDave(m): 2:48am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

My Uncle is a core RCCG member
He always preach to us to stay away from pre marital sex and see me as a good innocent church guy. If this girl reveal our chats to my uncle. Im finished.

U r a fake person.. This story is old and u copied it
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by GerogeI(m): 2:51am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

I am responding not because of your office sex, its irrelevant, but because you have a genuine reason for intervening.

Look, most companies in Lagos that go down, including big ones like Oando, UAC and co, do so because of a Yoruba culture that has crept into Lagos workplace. "That age equates to knowledge", so you dare not give contrary opinion to a senior person.

If this is the girls only crime, then better talk to your uncle. Explain to him that punishing the girl for giving her opinion will only lead to others witholding good ideas or grave warnings from the company. Do you know that companies like Schlumberger disengage old managers every year just to recruit fresh graduates in order to get their fresh views and opinions. They will still disengage most of them before the next 6years.

To grow as a company you must inject new blood to get new views and fresh perspectives. People must feel free to contribute their views.
If all fail, tell the girl to share her CV privately, she will easily get a job.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by peedeeasobie(m): 3:03am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You told her what

Loose lips sink ships. Unfortunately, you are the ship your lips will sink.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by batb: 3:03am On Jan 16, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sin will kill you.
Sin will put u in a mess.
Sin will rob you of your Joy.
Sin will Destroy your Glorious Destiny.
Sin will take away From you far more than you Ever think it would.

You must understand that she will not go down without a Fight , Physically and very Probably Spiritually.

The Only way to Save yourself from the Disater hovering around you is to Boldly, Totally and Completely Cut off from your Sin Partner. Repent From your Sins and ask GOD for Mercies.

Be Spiritually alert in Prayer and be strong in the Lord.

Also be ready to Courageously tell your uncle the truth of things when it gets to that.
Sin na your control button, Dem use sin sotey punish your life now you are on revenge mission. Kolewerk!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by EmmyDJourno: 3:08am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Go and report yourself to your Uncle, and tell him she is blackmailing you

He would get angry, but she would lose her hold on you, plus, her skinny ass is goaan get fired
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by maybet081: 3:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Be careful of having more talks with her she might record it as an evidence against you let her be sackrd then be ready to deny her blakmails.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

What manner of quota system staff are you? I can barely comprehend most of your scrolls above. On this note, you rather, should be sacked.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by ba7man(m): 3:30am On Jan 16, 2022
When una dey nack unasef, you didn't call us. Now your job is threatened you're running to tell us. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by jimmynauty: 3:34am On Jan 16, 2022
Yahweh2wisdom

Donstatartwhatucantfinish
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Kelechi009: 3:46am On Jan 16, 2022
oke2018:
Immediately I saw that your uncle's wife has taken over I knew there would problem just like what I'm passing through ,I know all will be well
Last year my boss happened to travel out of the country to be honest with you my boss is a very nice person but you see the wife story for another day ,as at last year I started working with them the wife do complain that my salary is much ,if I may ask how much is even the salary with slavery kinda of work
Here comes the opportunity for her since the husband is not around ,I knew she was the one behind it ,the husband called me & told me that he can't afford to be paying me that amount & he doesn't want to sack me so he will deduct 10k from my salary
Later on I went to the wife
to tender my resignation letter but she refused to collect it ,I told her I won't be available to come next time & she said no problem although still looking for a job , I believe God will do it.
That's just it ,the wife maybe the one behind it because majority of women immediately power is vested upon them they won't hesitate to exhibit such power.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Samuelriano1(m): 3:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Mastakija:
see
Dude u can go to him tell him this is what is happening between u and the girl apologise to him tell him u know you're wrong and blabla bla
U fit even quote bible give the man
Add prodigal son tory join talk abt forgiveness
As long as u are not married to anyone and that MD is ur uncle ur blood for that matter
My guy the man fit concider u and ofcus give u warning and stuff
And myt even leave the girl gan
But omo u bad gan o grin innocent good boy dey knack person child grin

Modified: if my plan work
Quote me and ask for my akant number cheesy
If u dont want thunder to fire u angry

boss you made me laugh so hard.i wish I had money in my account, would have credited you I swear.even if na 3k but no worry better days are coming
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Kunja2: 3:53am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She called later and was apologizing saying that she said all those things out of shock. That if they sack her she will have no choice than to go back to her village in Ebonyi.
As in i love the babe ohh but this matter is too complex for me.
she go still expose you, forget the begging. The thing is warn her sternly that you have no problem if she reports but if that report later backfires at you, you might be sacked but you'll make sure that even in her village, she won't be safe. Tell her she's stupid for challenging a senior colleague and why should you be made responsible for that. You helped her last year and why does she think you wanna go through that stress cos say you dey fk her? You better man up and sound very vexed while saying this.

Tell her, the best you can do for her is to see if you can get her another job else where but for this company, make she forget am. Use this to compensate her so it won't seem like you're leaving her all by herself. And make sure you don't have sex with her until you get her a new job. MAKE SURE!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by kingsceedon(m): 3:53am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Op continue fvcking her till both of you are sack, you never told us about this fling of a thing till now, so you guys should enjoy it while it lasts, I'm still thinking about how to pay my January rent, you're here disturbing us, since December till now, my prick never stand up for one day, all na because of the rent I'm owning my landlord, so don't let me curse you

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by dandollaz: 4:00am On Jan 16, 2022
Get ready to deny all her allegations totally.dont shake your mouth.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Maghan37: 4:02am On Jan 16, 2022
If i were in your shoes, I will go and listen to Shaggy's "it wasn't me" .I am very sure you will have an epiphany after listening.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Hychineson(m): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

What evidence does she have? Simply key your uncle know that she is trying to set you up to go down with her

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Woman Mistakenly Exposed Her Intimacy Gadget While Eating At An Event (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.