Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:50 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her (22547 Views)

"The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Security Agents Harassing Oby Ezekwesili During Lone Protest In Abuja / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by vole: 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
At all at all appointment
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Doyin2(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pat Utomi,Oby et al

So no more third force lipsrsealed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by greatiyk4u(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Soludo starting on solid foundation is the way to go

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by asanausana91: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ipob will keep quiet now, but if a northern or Yoruba governor do the same thing, these terrorist will full nairaland castigating the person. In Igbo land everybody is perfect according to ipob.
If you see them castigating a politician in their potopoto land,then he is in APC.
Peter obi killed 78 youths but up till now you cannot hear igbos criticizing him.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Navalsadiq(m): 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
This man has been out of the picture for a while now.

Politics is about relevance
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Iseoluwani: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
VOTE FOR TINUBU

Are you normal
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Carlyscales: 12:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
inoki247:
I pray say no b the kain Hype wey dem give Buhari nd e failed na him Anambra people dey get...
Calm down broo

A professor of economics can't be same with a school cert holder grin

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by patrickmuf(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Smh

This woman parading herself as Saint, isn't different from them. There should be class, level, value yourself

A woman who contested for presidency, biggest elected stool in Nigeria and other countries decided to chair a mere transition committee. Isn't that too low.

Not surprised, it is in Nigeria that a senator will contest for gov and vice versa....

Honestly I feel this woman wants her share of the cake

Abi isn't she the same woman who contested last election ni
Ordinary transition committee
As long as she has the capacity and desire to serve, no problem here...
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Kobicove(m): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vickym1:
Will they put sugar in ur mouth and u throw it away?

I wonder grin
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by BanevsJoker(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vickym1:
What if you are diabetic?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Omicron007: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
[s]
Iseoluwani:
Smh

This woman parading herself as Saint, isn't different from them. There should be class, level, value yourself

A woman who contested for presidency, biggest elected stool in Nigeria and other countries decided to chair a mere transition committee. Isn't that too low.

Not surprised, it is in Nigeria that a senator will contest for gov and vice versa....

[/s]

Trash.
You don't have shame
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by obyrich(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Smh

My dear there is nothing ordinary when it comes to your home. I hope you have seen videos of billionaire, Tony Elumelu, preparing dishes for HIMSELF. This is more of a call to service, than a political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Shetemi12(m): 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Are you normal

Very normal.. are you not?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Iseoluwani: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
As long as she has the capacity and desire to serve, no problem here...

Can you contest for post of a gov and then lose only to be given a slot as a local government chairman

Can u

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by bowagateglobal: 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good for you woman of God... I believe the governance of Anambra state will be very productive

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Forumobserver12(m): 12:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vickym1:

It amazing the way some Nigerian talk atimes, do you sincerely think that a person of Dr.Oby Ezekwesili global status have NO LIFE outside Nigeria political appointment? A one time vice president of world Bank and an accomplished technocrat??

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by justjify(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mr. Charles is likely to make Anambra the envy of other states. Oby is not too bad. Only say skoin skoin de enter her head sometimes.
I congratulate her and Mr. Charles.
Up Anambra!
Up APGA!
Up Super Eagles!

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by justjify(m): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
bowagateglobal:
Good for you woman of God... I believe the governance of Anambra state will be very productive
Mr Charles isn't starting badly sha!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by aspabay(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Yes nigga. Finally she has a job. Online ranting is expected to reduce.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Forumobserver12(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:
Smh

It's called service to the people, it's not about class, you don't need to be president to have an impact in your society.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Iseoluwani: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Trash.
You don't have shame

Wo werey
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Meteng: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Before nko? Person wey dey find chop since

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Iseoluwani: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
obyrich:
My dear there is nothing ordinary when it comes to your home. I hope you have seen videos of billionaire, Tony Elumelu, preparing dishes for HIMSELF. This is more of a call to service, than a political appointment.

Tnks for this.... But preparing dishes, washing clothes are normal na. It's like you saying dangote to become Governor. Ko normal na

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by lolu2019: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
So u guys have decided to stay with us in Nigeria. no more Biafra talks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by Iseoluwani: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iseoluwani:

Tnks for this.... But preparing dishes, washing clothes are normal na. It's like you saying dangote to become Governor. Ko normal na
Forumobserver12:

It's called service to the people, it's not about class, you don't need to be president to have an impact in your society.

But she already classed herself. You can't ask OBJ OR BETTER STILL PETER OBI TO CHAIR SOMETHING LIKE THIS

I respect your salient point but m not convinced

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by lereinter(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anything to fight hunger, buhari has really battered her

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by dododawa1: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Before ko, someone that has left govt since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Has Accepted The Appointment Soludo Gave To Her by dododawa1: 1:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Before ko, someone that has left govt since 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Declares Machina APC Senatorial Candidate For Yobe North / "There Is A United Voice Against Okorocha" – Oyegun / Politicians Who Made Headlines In 2020 - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.