Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,876 members, 7,798,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three (19637 Views)

It’s Over For Chelsea: Brighton Accept Liverpool’s Bid For Moises Caicedo / Barcelona Players Accept To Work Harder As They Begin Life Without Messi / Do You Think Footballer Will Accept Bitcoin As Mode Of Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by tayolove12(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
VOTE FOR TINUBU

BAT2023

Ogun kill you with that your poster

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Kingcalls: 2:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

You are Actually the OLODO! undecided

He has scored Penalties against Norwich and Arsenal.
The goal he scored against the gunners can be described as a Tap in! sad smiley

U dont even know the meaning of a tap in.. the goal against Newcastle abs Burnley were tap ins , the goal against arsenal was not... the goal keeper was still in position abd if he dint hit it properly, probably if he hit it straight, the goal keeper wud hv saved it

Of his 14 goals, he has 2 penalties, 2 tap ins and 10 very good goals... messi has 6 goals , 2 penalties, one tap in and 3 very good goals

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
VOTE FOR TINUBU

BAT2023

You children of Esau are ever ready to mortgage your life and that of your unborn children for a piece of bread.
Every 4 years a future generation is sold by you for a piece of bread. Is uffering enshrined in Nigeria constitution to the extent that you children of Esau can't open your eyes for once? It's has become a norm for your guys to suffer for 8 years to gain a piece of bread .

What a life

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Truvelisback(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Even though i am Man utd fan, i don't just like the arrogancy of this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by angelEmade: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:
grin

Where did Juventus finish last season..? I am trying to help United fans calculate something.
grin you are going to he faya!
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Lamasta(m): 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
vole:
I see that also but in the u21 league. grin
The end shall speak for itself cool
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Lamasta(m): 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Truvelisback:
Even though i am Man utd fan, i don't just like the arrogancy of this guy.
Just say you don't like him which one be arrogant again Is it a crime to be ambitious with your team

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Bamzyriches451: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where's the lie? �

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
ekukeku:

Una no get work

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Truvelisback(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lamasta:

Just sy you don't like him which one be arrogant again Is it a crime to be ambitious with your team
Maybe, him mouth too dey forward as if na him wan coach the team. Being ambitious is good but when it becomes over ambitious, that's where the problems start coming.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dominant Man City take drama out of title race
pulse.ng Jan 14, 2022 5:37 AM
Pep Guardiola is on course for a 10th league title of his managerial career Creator: Adrian DENNIS
Pep Guardiola is on course for a 10th league title of his managerial career Creator: Adrian DENNIS
Manchester City are marching towards a fourth Premier League title in five years in ruthless fashion, but their dominance threatens to damage the English top-flight's reputation as football's most thrilling ride.

Just over a month ago, a tense three-way title race looked in store as Chelsea and Liverpool kept pace with Pep Guardiola's side.

But City have stormed into a 10-point lead on the back of an 11-game winning run, making second-placed Chelsea's visit to the Etihad Stadium on Saturday something of an irrelevance.

Hit by injuries and a coronavirus outbreak, Chelsea have endured a damaging dip at the worst possible time.

Third-placed Liverpool were stumbling even before star forwards Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane departed for the Africa Cup of Nations.

City have won 17 of their 21 league games to build a seemingly unassailable lead and turn the title race into a procession once again.

Last season, it was a 19-game unbeaten run between November and March, including just two draws, that swept City to the title, 12 points clear of second-placed Manchester United.

The first of City's three titles under Guardiola, in 2017/18, was another stroll as they ended 19 points ahead of United and it would be no surprise to see another double-digit margin of victory this season.

City have averaged nearly 95 points in their three title-winning seasons under Guardiola and are on course to reach that tally again.

Their deep pool of world-class talent garners widespread admiration and respect.

But for neutrals the sight of City cantering to the finish line will raise questions about the Premier League's self-styled status as the most competitive league in Europe.

It is not the first time English football has been dominated by one unrelenting force of course.

Liverpool won 11 titles between 1973 and 1990, while during Alex Ferguson's reign at Old Trafford, which ended in 2013, United lifted the trophy 13 times.

Former England defender Gary Neville won the Premier League multiple times at United, but even he has never seen anything like City's current crop.

"I look at Manchester City, they are a unique team," he said. "We've never seen anything like them in this country -- the way in which they play football and dominate the game.

"City have a strong squad, a great manager, a unique way of playing that demoralises teams. It's a big ask for Chelsea and Liverpool to catch them."

Graeme Souness, who starred in Liverpool's midfield during their heyday, rates City as the best ever.

"Manchester City have the strongest group of players ever in the history of English football," said the former Scotland international.

"If some players get injured or go in a downward spiral in terms of form, they can chop it and change it. That is a tremendous strength."

With United in decline since Ferguson's retirement, City have seized the throne thanks to their wealthy Abu Dhabi-based owners.

City's spending power laid the foundations for success and Guardiola's managerial alchemy ensured expectations were met in spectacular style.

Chelsea and Liverpool have both tried to break City's stranglehold, but neither have matched the consistency of Guardiola's men.

Liverpool's 2020 title triumph suggested a shift in the balance of power but instead looks more likely to have been a blip for a City side who wrestled the silverware back with ease.

Such is City's array of attacking talent that Guardiola could pay a British-record £100 million ($137 million) for Aston Villa playmaker Jack Grealish ahead of this season and barely need him to make a noticeable impact.

The one glimmer of hope for City's rivals may be Guardiola's admission that he is likely to leave the Etihad Stadium when his current contract expires in 2023.

For now, that must seem a distant date to Chelsea, Liverpool and the rest of the clubs trailing in City's wake.
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'm not seeing manyu playing europa. This, i'm not seeing
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Shevchenkko: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:

Lol.. you are deluded til now...
Ode
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Blaqcode: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Enoch3721:
Like for Messi,,,,,,,Share for Ronaldo

You sabi say to like something dey easy pass to share, i see what you did there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Blaqcode:

You sabi say to like something dey easy pass to share, i see what you did there
no I wanted to share for ronaldo too DAT was y
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by loswhite(m): 6:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Someone should wake Penaldo from sleep

He is dreaming

The funny thing is that....Penaldo is actually not bothered if Ngonzi united make it to the top three

All he is concerned about is his tappings and penalty
Arrogant player

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Leave Slawormiir Alone! sad

Dat's how Obembet and Other Man Utd Fans Hate on Messi Always! sad
Messi cut Obembet's bet slip twice in 2009 & 2011.
His head deserved to be broken with bottles.
But wetin CR7 do Slawormiir

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 15, 2022
colossus91:

So arsenal has better squad than Man U? Or the other teams do too? Mentality is sha the p like u said but squad part I no agree!

Same reason u compare Mesut Ozil to Messi or Rashford to Ronaldo? Lacazette to Lewandoski? Bro, players get class...
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by colossus91(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2022
BurntSoul:

Same reason u compare Mesut Ozil to Messi or Rashford to Ronaldo? Lacazette to Lewandoski? Bro, players get class...

These comparisons are simply trash abeg who Dey compare these?
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by boscho(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:
[b][/b]

You are Actually the OLODO! undecided

He has scored Penalties against Norwich and Arsenal.
The goal he scored against the gunners can be described as a Tap in! sad smiley
I'm not arguing he didn't score penalty ooh
but the 2 goals u mentioned compared to the rest of his goals don't u see it's too small to now use it to describe him as Penaldo or tap in master ?
So u guys should stop behaving like OLODO :Dbecause of hatred
Re: Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three by kayusely70(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol.. cheesy

Baba Ronaldo has Spoken!

But Really, Ronaldo has never played Europa League football for like 17years or so, so I understand him!

The Thing is dat with dis Statement, make Man Utd nor use Wayo come Steal Arsenal 4th position oo! sad embarassed
God shall not make that happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Burnley (3 - 1) On 18th April 2021 / Manchester United Vs Leicester City (1 - 0) On 14th September 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: 1 - 0 (November 8 2009)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.