Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,997 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? (20768 Views)

What's the Craziest Lie You've Ever Told??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
ILoveDemMANNA:

[s]Isn't this funny?

As dem MANNA don tell una for few times on this forum.
If you meet the youngest one at dem MANNA, Na yes ma, yes sir u go dey shout upandan in their presence.
You will never even be able to look dem in the eyes.

You better get busy with life this year to give your life a meaning and make your people proud instead of allowing people on social media to live rent-free on your head! [/s]tongue

Social media nuisances everywhere......
grin grin grin grin grin

See dem....
Call others nuisances on social media yet your 2 NL accounts responded crap on the same thread back to back - both comments lacking substance as usual.
The biggest Nuisan.ce we have on NL is YOU!
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Tallesty1(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Buy like 1 million naira worth of Suya first

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by DMCY: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Just Seated in a Barbing Salon and Listened to Magnito's song ft Patoranking 'If I get Money ehn'.. cheesy

Simple and easy, eat till I’m full, bless some people that needs help. Long ftm 3x with $100k use $50k to shift liquidation price to 0.001 or so. Mana and sand $50k each. Then travel all over the world to have me some fun time cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Depressed101: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Just Seated in a Barbing Salon and Listened to Magnito's song ft Patoranking 'If I get Money ehn'.. cheesy

That he will Employ Mikel Obi, Would make Nicki Minaj his Side Chick and make his Landlord to State the Prize of his House in one word! cheesy

The Hilarious Song got me Thinking. If I Got Three Digits Billions or even Trillions, What are some Crazy things I would do..

*I Will Employ Gen Tukur Buratai as my Bodyguard.
*Will Pay Reno Omokri to become my House Boy!
*I Will Propose marriage to Genevieve and if she says Yes, will divorce her After 3 weeks! shocked
*I Will Pay NTA to suspend their 9 O Clock news and Air my Son's naming ceremony Live!
*Will Pay Tiwa Savage to be his Nanny/my PA.. wink cool

Lolsss..
READERS, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS!

Also Feel Free to Take to Front Page!
Thanks! smiley
if I become a billionaire, i will try to live as normal as possible, I don't like noise, invest in educating my people.. It's a big scam to think education is scam, whereas infact that is what we need to get us out of this situation

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Sandralight(f): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
When I become a billionaire i will open a school for arts, the school will be a duration of 2 years where students learn acting, dancing, singing, song writing and etc
I will produce movies with very big budget to rival Hollywood and totally change Nollywood.
I will also create a program for the less privileged to learn skills which the best is given a huge sum every year to start a business.

Every December I will create a program " feed the poor" where I will go to deep local place where the poor stays, pick some people give them house for 10 years and business and the other people I will buy Christmas clothes and food for them because the way so many children and parents find it very difficult during the festive season is very sad.

With my power as a big celebrity from my movies and having high connections I will create a foundation where I will squeeze those rich billionaire off their money and invests it in health care where the foundations will buy big machines, oxygen machines and many other things so many Nigerians will stop going to Indian and the rest for medical care even bone marrow transplant they will send the person to Indian for the operation.

The foundation will also care for helping the less privileged in getting expensive surgeries for free.

Programs for giving good and quality HIv drugs and counselling patients because most people are still living in ancient time where they stigmatised against this disease making many dont even know their status.

Create good Cancer hospitals where treatment is free and dialysis and liver treatment is also free

I will create rehabilitation centres where drugs addict and people that have mental health problems can go instead of them been on the streets where they become worse or going for deliverance, this people can actually be cured but we just leave them or put everything on witchcraft.

Finally I will buy the president seat and Try to make this country better if I can ( probably going to take my whole lifetime lol)

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
First thing na to run o

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by yusluvad(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
My kindness will be out of this world. I mean a top-notch one....

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by jameel6: 6:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will buy that house Aso Drive Maitama Abuja, I have been marketing that house and haven't gotten a buyer, imagine buying that edifice for myself.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by okrikaboi: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Vinnie2000:

That he will Employ Mikel Obi, Would make Nicki Minaj his Side Chick and make his Landlord to State the Prize of his House in one word! cheesy

The Hilarious Song got me Thinking. If I Got Three Digits Billions or even Trillions, What are some Crazy things I would do..

*I Will Employ Gen Tukur Buratai as my Bodyguard.
*Will Pay Reno Omokri to become my House Boy!
*I Will Propose marriage to Genevieve and if she says Yes, will divorce her After 3 weeks! shocked
*I Will Pay NTA to suspend their 9 O Clock news and Air my Son's naming ceremony Live!
*Will Pay Tiwa Savage to be his Nanny/my PA.. wink cool

Lolsss..
READERS, FEEL FREE TO ADD YOURS!

Also Feel Free to Take to Front Page!
Thanks! smiley
You be money miss road guy,,, so you mean all these things you mentioned actually qualify as crazy?

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by SportsHD: 6:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
I will build an army. Then start hunting down thieving police officers. It's going to be so brutal and loud.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Build a bongalow mansion with underground and stay away from the public.
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Hkff: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Many
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Kingsteve(m): 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
Please can u start with me.. I could use a mini god right. In short, i'd gladly have a portrait of u hanging on my wall that says my messiah. Please all i need is 150k. It can come by giveaway or by borrowing. If u want interest on it, no biggie.

I never become billionaire nah.
grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tallesty1:
Buy like 1 million naira worth of Suya first

Lolsss, Ur Jaws will Suffer Sha! sad wink
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
deavicky:
Na that 9 O'clock new I for want u to suspend am permanently.

So Nigerians will be watching Naming Ceremony everyday? cheesy grin
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
blowjohn:
I go slap people for road, then give them 30k each for the slap.

Then order my barber not to barb anyone for 3 days. He will be in the salon but will tell all customers that he's been paid to come to work but not to barb for 3 days.
I will beckon On any pretty gal I see with a bundle of cash.

Lol.. cheesy

In this Buhari administration, Many would Quickly grab such offer o!
Even for N2K! shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingsteve:

I never become billionaire nah.
grin
But u be thousandnaire na.. U don't knw if this ur breakthrough to becoming billionaire.
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
I actually thought about this Wednesday 5th January, when CNN announced that the Powerball jackpot prize of $630m had been won.

I went home and fantasized about what I would do if I happened to be the winner. Better to be prepared, than to be caught off-guard, right?

I decided that I would collect the winnings as a lump sum anonymously, set aside $50,000 emergency funds in an account I can access in the event of an emergency, then proceed on a 1 year Sabbatical journey to a monastery in Asia, where I would master the habit of self-discipline.

The lump sum would be deposited in equal parts among the top 10 best-performing US fund managers of 2021. My reasoning being that if they can generate at least a 15% gain on investment anually, then that would be more than enough for me and my family to live an unencumbered life without any financial worries. Thailand and Southeast Asia generally, would be my destination, as those places would give you the fine things of life, without being outrageously expensive.

I could let the funds be managed ad infinitum and set up endowments for my children and their children.

I just pray that my training on self-discipline would hold true. smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Adamisa77(m): 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by maiiilooo(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

Make I pray for you, someone prayed for me on naira land here and that period so e kind good money enter my hand cheesy.... According to your heart desire, God will grant it for you... You will not sweat for it... You have a good heart and I pray God rewards you in a good way for it, Amen.
Amen sir

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tinyemeka:
I actually thought about this Wednesday 5th January, when CNN announced that the Powerball jackpot prize of $630m had been won.

I went home and fantasized about what I would do if I happened to be the winner. Better to be prepared, than to be caught off-guard, right?

I decided that I would collect the winnings as a lump sum anonymously, set aside $50,000 emergency funds in an account I can access in the event of an emergency, then proceed on a 1 year Sabbatical journey to a monastery in Asia, where I would master the habit of self-discipline.

The lump sum would be deposited in equal parts among the top 10 best-performing US fund managers of 2021. My reasoning being that if they can generate at least a 15% gain on investment anually, then that would be more than enough for me and my family to live an unencumbered life without any financial worries. Thailand and Southeast Asia generally, would be my destination, as those places would give you the fine things of life, without being outrageously expensive.

I could let the funds be managed ad infinitum and set up endowments for my children and their children.

I just pray that my training on self-discipline would hold true. smiley

Jeez!

See Analysis! shocked

I Doff my heart for you, Sir! smiley
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Kingsteve(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
PrinceofAgoAre:
But u be thousandnaire na.. U don't knw if this ur breakthrough to becoming billionaire.
grin
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by LittleFinger1: 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
maiiilooo:
Ok
Omooo hunger dey ooo..
I go feed my family
Pay all the restaurants and eateries in my area to give out food free till my money finish..
Afterall nothing dey this world ..na only u and ur God
Make God give you this money let's see.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by maiiilooo(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
LittleFinger1:

Make God give you this money let's see.
u won't understand
U have no idea where I'm coming from ..

2 Likes

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by LittleFinger1: 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
If I get 999 trillion dollars, when nature calls, I will give half to her. Then, I will build free hostels for students so that people won't have to squat if they don't want to. This would have changed my life.
Then I will buy all the media companies in the world. Then I will establish the biggest and best medical research facility for the advancement of human abilities.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Emdebby2: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
When the time comes I will comment.

1 Like

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Kingsteve(m): 12:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:

No Crazy Stuffs, bro? cheesy
It's crazy already being a Billionaire. grin
The possibilities to the things you can do are endless.
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Veeryeasy(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2022
I'll sponsor all my guys and their guys and i'll be a demi God
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
For me just a few things will change:
1. Increase my investment portfolio using the best portfolio managers in the US and make a minimum of 10% annually.
2. Expand my importation business in Norway.
3. Expand my importation business in Germany.
4. Quadripple my stake in Hotel and Tourism in Dubai.
5. Use a minimum account size of $1m in each of my trading accounts.
6. Buy a mansion in Honolulu, a house in Stuttgart and another in Oslo. The must all have classy walk-in-closets and other facilities like indoor swimming pools, jacuzzi, standard garage and private lake.
7. More quality clothes, shoes, glasses and wriste watches.
8. Rolls Royce Ghost 2020 model, Bentley continental gt 2020 model, Range Rover Autobiography 2020 model, Mercedes Benz GLE 350 2020 model and a few sports cars.
9. Finally my domestic staff (nutritionist, cook, bottler, cleaners and drivers have to be standard in every way.
10. Finally I love to change my cloths twice every year.
11. Give back to the society especially my village and my hood where I grew up. By sponsoring at least 2 people from the 7 parts of my village (14 people) and 5 in my hood, in education and going outside of Nija to hustle. Also to the less privileged all around me.
12. Move my parents and remaining siblings out of Nigeria.

Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Jeez!

See Analysis! shocked

I Doff my heart for you, Sir! smiley

LOL.

Just mere wishes my brother.
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Kingsteve:
In a nutshell...

1. I will change so many people's lives.
To them, I'll be a mini god.

2. I can have whatever I want...anything, I mean absolutely anything money can buy.

3. No matter how minimalistic my dressing, I'd always look dapper.
A head turner!

4. Top notch chilling in the most exotic locations on earth. grin
All the things you wrote here, only No.3 and No.4 are direct.
Others were just rhetorics.
Re: The Craziest Things You Would Do If You Became An Overnight Billionaire? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
FuckEveryday:
I'll wake up from the dream and go look for my daily bread
Like, if you become a Billionaire, you wake up from your dream??
Is that how you always abandon good dreams to rush and wake up??
I think it's only bad dreams that people easily abandon?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THINK-IN. / The Mathematics Game / What Xmas Gift Will You Give The Person Above You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.