Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE (984 Views)

My Fashion Dairy / My Fashion, Lifestyle ideas / How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Hi everyone,my name is ATTAH and I am fashion designer based in kogi state Nigeria,this threads is created purposely to share useful tips and tricks on how to slay with all kinds of your traditional/native wears. I would also be sharing/updating this thread frequently as possible with our works(factory work) If you are interested in this kind of content, kindly follow the threads.thank you.

Cc: lalasticlala, Farano, rocktation pls help me put on front page.
Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2022
You might want to check how authentic and legit we am in the fashion industry, that's why we have multiple channels where you can find/know more about us .

Facebook:Attah apparel

YouTube channel with over 2k subscribers : Attah apparel

Google business: Attah apparel

Instagram: Attah apparel

Twitter : Attah apparel

Our WhatsApp contact: ⓿➑⓿➐➍➌➊➑➐➏⓿

We are active across all those medias above.
Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 1:13am On Jan 14, 2022
African/Nigerian traditional/native wears has some of it own uniqueness,a well tailored native wears will always make you to feel like a king when you wear it, not only you feeling it but in the minds of people, they thinks you have everything even when you don't, that shows that native wears are for kings, honorable
Think of occasions/events, those that wear natives are more honored compare to those that wears maybe jean and a top,that how unique native/traditional wears are.

For example,obi Cubana in the first picture and the second picture..more honorable in the first picture than the second picture

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning everyone, hope you all had a wonderful night?

Latest trending 3 quarter kaftan| white from yours truly Attah apparel.

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 3:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Our AGBADA is a well tailored and 100 percent hand crafted with a touch of uniqueness

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 7:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Good morning to you all.

First picture shows the making process while the second picture talk about the results... Enjoy

ATTAH APPAREL
Kaftan
Senator wears

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2022
It's another blessed Sunday... My your Sunday be blessed.

Attah apparel.

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 7:24am On Jan 18, 2022
Posted this on Facebook and credit alerts are coming �

Attah apparel

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2022
We are brand you can trust.
Patronize us today.
Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Let cook something with this piece of embellishments

Attah apparel

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 7:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Buhari rice pyramid And our own mini clothing pyramid grin

Good morning from Attah apparel tongue

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2022
This is coming from the clothes we delivered recently

Attah apparel

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2022
Good evening nairalanders

Attah apparel

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 4:15am On Jan 21, 2022
And he is confidently wearing our short sleeve kaftan �

ATTAH APPAREL.

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Attah00002(m): 6:33am On Jan 22, 2022
It's done and ready to be served...

Won't you join us?

Attah apparel

Re: NAIRALANDERS CHECK OUT MY FASHION CATALOGUE by Yonline: 2:35am On Mar 15

(1) (Reply)

Model Casting Call - 2023 Worldwide Casting / Do You Love Fashion As Much As I Do? / Enter To Win A Fashion Makeover In Nyc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.