Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews (861 Views)

What Negative Act Are You Stopping This 2023? / Watch Leaked Sex Video That Made Bolivian President Resign / 3 Simple Steps To Stop Thinking Negative Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews by Nksleek: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2022
Fidelity Bank has allegedly pulled down a video shared on their official page after coming under heavy criticism online.

Focus Naija can report that the bank had shared the video showing some of their staffs dancing excitedly after Twitter operations were restored in Nigeria.

Tweeps did not find the video enticing enough and started criticizing it’s content until the bank yanked it off from their page.

Some of the negative reviews sighted by our correspondent reads thus;

“I really want to know what those fidelity bank staffs had in mind while doing that video.”

“Fidelity bank’s video wasn’t a bad one, but it didn’t serve the purpose of the kind of meme they wanted to depict. Their content creators and social media handlers’ mediocrity is smelling.”

“Those Fidelity Bank employees dancing in that video are probably members of the marketing department who couldn’t meet their targets.”

“Fidelity Bank should not just delete the video they should also reward this heroes for the sacrifice they made and their families..”

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/01/14/fidelity-bank-video-that-was-pulled-down-after-several-negative-reviews/

Re: WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews by Nksleek: 3:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Reactions

Re: WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews by aladesuyi(m): 3:34am On Jan 14, 2022
Better luck next time FIDELITY!
Re: WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews by Wawelexy(m): 4:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Make dem dance abeg, u know how many firm Buhari spoil market for with that Twitter ban?
Re: WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews by JaneYave(f): 4:38am On Jan 14, 2022
They ought to be used to criticism by now . Banks are always selfish though.
Re: WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews by SportsHD: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2022
Heavensglow:
The video is amusing
I don't know what to say. Someone just had an idea that, "let's dance on camera and upload it on Twitter"

Just uncoordinated with no tangible message. The video sef wasn't shot with a nice camera.

As a filmmaker, trust me, if the rush is high definition enough, even if the editing is trashy it has an 80% probability of being liked.

Nevertheless, I like that deeper life looking girl at the end of the video. She's cute.
Re: WATCH: Fidelity Bank’s Video That Was Pulled Down After Several Negative Reviews by Nksleek: 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

[JUST IN] Killings: Resign Now, Northern Elders Tell Buhari / I'm Giving Out 2k To The First 10 People Who Need It. / Obi’s Supporters Threaten My Family, Vow To Burn Down Shrine, Says Femi Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.