Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,459 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Please Stay Away From All This Loans App With Crazy 20-25 Interest In 7days - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Stay Away From All This Loans App With Crazy 20-25 Interest In 7days (456 Views)

‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday – Libya Returnee Confession / I Sleep With 20-25 Men Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Stay Away From All This Loans App With Crazy 20-25 Interest In 7days by heazylife(m): 6:43am On Jan 14, 2022
Good morning to you all.

I greet everyone,I know some will not agree with me but which I don't care about that.Please I advice everyone stay away from all this online loans app.

1) Their interest is so high,how could someone tell you to take a loan of 36,000 to pay 52,000 I'm 7 days,some of them will tell to take a loan of 10,000 and interest will be diduct ahead and 7000 will be disbursed to you.

2) Auto debit on your account and no way to get your money back from them because they don't disclose their office to anyone.

3) Your information are not safe with them.

4)when you fail to pay the will not send embarrassing messages to all your contacts in your phone.

Please no matter how desperate you are,please stay away from this and I know very soon the government will claim down on them.

What kind of business do you want to do and pay more than 20% a week(7 days).That too weird.

All because of our economy banking sectors.but there are some loan app that are still better doing monthly repayment and better interest but all those weekly loans app stay away from them.The monthly loan app still have office and they can never threaten your life.

Thanks
ANONYMOUS

1 Like

Re: Please Stay Away From All This Loans App With Crazy 20-25 Interest In 7days by HornyTave: 7:13am On Jan 14, 2022
no be you go tell me Wetn I go do.
Re: Please Stay Away From All This Loans App With Crazy 20-25 Interest In 7days by Isobug: 7:38am On Jan 14, 2022
This is so pathetic and they will start sending you messages and telling you to pay by 5days time. Tell me how you would have made the money by such little period of 5days.
Sometimes I wonder if Fairmoney, Easemoney and Branch are not the same Loan companies. Very organized and easy with just 3% to 7% interest rate
Re: Please Stay Away From All This Loans App With Crazy 20-25 Interest In 7days by heazylife(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2022
HornyTave:
no be you go tell me Wetn I go do.

It just advice and not a must u should listen
Re: Please Stay Away From All This Loans App With Crazy 20-25 Interest In 7days by heazylife(m): 8:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Isobug:
This is so pathetic and they will start sending you messages and telling you to pay by 5days time. Tell me how you would have made the money by such little period of 5days.
Sometimes I wonder if Fairmoney, Easemoney and Branch are not the same Loan companies. Very organized and easy with just 3% to 7% interest rate

U are very right bro.....I know of Fairmoney and branch,very good app

(1) (Reply)

How Woman Faked 2 Pregnancies, Bought 4 Stolen Babies To Deceive Husband / Army Nabs 3 Soldiers Over Sale Of Missing Ammunition To Bandits / How God Saved Me From A Distress House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.