Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 (17604 Views)

Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Right Of Reply To Pendulum Open Letter To The Vp By Laolu Akande / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 14, 2022
saintgp:
2023 might end up being an "all rivers battle".
Wike for pdp vs Ameachi for Apc.

The cabal will definitely end up settling with Ameachi.truth be told prof.yemi the v.p stepped on northern toes during his days as acting president,firing top northern political office holders.this the north will not forget nor forgive.
Ameachi was the money bag during 2015 general election.he was not just the campaign manager but also acted like p.a to buhari during that election.even during interviews,he ensured buhari doesn't answer certain questions that would have damage his credibility.and as we all know, against the wish of tinubu and co, ameachi was still made the 2019 campaign manager.
So tell me who do you think can make buhari fire elrufai's loyalist (ex-npa boss)in the south aside from ameachi.thats to tell you ameachi's influence within the cabal.in pdp we all know pdp is in wike's pocket.if u think am bluffing go and ask secondus
You're daft
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by nkemoma(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2022
Idiots... Always quoting bible verses to mislead gullible folks
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Daroldigits: 11:10am On Jan 14, 2022
The best ever candidate for president in Nigeria under the umbrella of APC is Osinbajo....that is the only man they have....anywhere, let me get my voters card...if APC doesn't give Osinbajo, I will vote the ADP...

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:14am On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:
grin i don't like tinubu greed to be president. Ill prefer voting igbo from pdp instead of tinubu.

Yoruba vote will be decided as many of us don't fancy tinubu.

The north is his only major hope SE/SS is lost since 2015
what is your reason for calling Tinubu greedy?
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by stepaside2: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2022
The stakes are high. No response other than a YES or NO will satisfy Nigerians. Laolu's response itself points to an ambition at a well advanced stage. Tinubu and Osinbajo will play this out. I only hope it ends amicably. My preference is Osinbajo as the younger, more vibrant and more experienced at this level.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:19am On Jan 14, 2022
CharleyBright:
Well Said.
A Masterpiece answer for a pot-hole filled question.
Yes. Yemi Osibanjo becoming the President is ordained for an appointed time.
The man is humbly sitting low and quietly and patiently waiting for the ripe time.

I am not an APC supporter, but I don't mind Yemi Osibanjo as President.
Am sure many non APC supporters won't mind to vote for him either.
I rather vote for Osibanjo than that useless old narcotic criminal disguised as a Bullion Van Kingmaker.
Let the old fool Tinubu be going around and donating free monies to the Northerners in expectation of votes. He thinks the Northerners reason correctly and believe in Goodwill reciprocity? When time come, his eyes will clear.
Proper OLoriburuku ole calling himself Kingmaker.
you guys don't know that to win an elections you have to first win the ticket of your party and as we stand today osibanjo can't even influence the politics in any state not to talk of national politics.... You all called Tinubu thief, drug baron and all kinds of name but which politicians can come clean in this present Nigeria... We should allow anyone that want to contest to contest without name calling.... I STILL WANT TO KNOW THE SIN OF TINUBU THAT NO OTHER POLITICIANS has commit..

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 11:20am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
what is your reason for calling Tinubu greedy?
He want to go against many nigeria's wish. He knows he's not generally acceptable .
He's trying to buy people with lot of money
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by ityP(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2022
Seriously. It would be easy for Osinbajo to win Presidential elections in naija than his boss. Dude is likeable. He will easily win all SW states and even get some votes from the SE and SS. If APC get sense, they'll give him the ticket.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

He want to go against many nigeria's wish. He knows he's not generally acceptable .
He's trying to buy people with lot of money
you have to speak for yourself and let the Elections decide..... Money politics has come stay in Nigeria and even with that he can still lose but allow him to contest because he is entitle to it as Nigeria..
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by ityP(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
you guys don't know that to win an elections you have to first win the ticket of your party and as we stand today osibanjo can't even influence the politics in any state not to talk of national politics.... You all called Tinubu thief, drug baron and all kinds of name but which politicians can come clean in this present Nigeria... We should allow anyone that want to contest to contest without name calling.... I STILL WANT TO KNOW THE SIN OF TINUBU THAT NO OTHER POLITICIANS has commit..

APC can do a consensus and choose Osinbajo.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:23am On Jan 14, 2022
ityP:
Seriously. It would be easy for Osinbajo to win Presidential elections in naija than his boss. Dude is likeable. He will easily win all SW states and even get some votes from the SE and SS. If APC get sense, they'll give him the ticket.
You can't be sure of that politics is more than that....
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
Goodluck also don't have political influence to become president that's how things work.
Osibanjo was the major reason buhari had more vote in SW.
If you talk about political sins , you should also ask the political sins of atiku that is special that made him loose election also
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2022
ityP:

APC can do a consensus and choose Osinbajo.
yes but it has to involve the same person you are all malign and abusing..... Tinubu got all it takes to make APC lose the forth coming elections.... He has structures almost every where and people are not thinking about that..... I want the best for Nigeria but you see the structure of Tinubu it's only Death that can uproot it....
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 14, 2022
After a tall President, it is fair to allow a short man to run the country.

This is democracy

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by ityP(m): 11:28am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
yes but it has to involve the same person you are all malign and abusing..... Tinubu got all it takes to make APC lose the forth coming elections.... He has structures almost every where and people are not thinking about that..... I want the best for Nigeria but you see the structure of Tinubu it's only Death that can uproot it....

Forget these so called structures. The only place Tinubu has real relevance is Lagos. The north no too like am, forget social media appearance. If there's anyone Hausas and Fulanis no like, na Yoruba man wey feel say e too wise. That's why they prefer Osinbajo
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

Goodluck also don't have political influence to become president that's how things work.
Osibanjo was the major reason buhari had more vote in SW.
If you talk about political sins , you should also ask the political since of atiku that is special that made him loose election also
GEJ case was different, he was the VP then President after that he contested and won but the next time he lost,did you ask why?
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 11:30am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
you have to speak for yourself and let the Elections decide..... Money politics has come stay in Nigeria and even with that he can still lose but allow him to contest because he is entitle to it as Nigeria..
He has more chance of loosing, that's why pdp are waiting to see as things goes.
He will ruin our chances of getting president from Lagos state
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
ityP:

Forget these so called structures. The only place Tinubu has real relevance is Lagos. The north no too like am, forget social media appearance. If there's anyone Hausas and Fulanis no like, na Yoruba man wey feel say e too wise. That's why they prefer Osinbajo
ok, I hear you sir.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by manlawal(m): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Tetrahedron:
This man seems to ba a million times better than the bourdillon frog
he better than the person who detect him right
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 11:34am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
GEJ case was different, he was the VP then President after that he contested and won but the next time he lost,did you ask why?
All case will have reasons to be different it doesn't change the fact that he's less influential , change is constant so don't use political influence to undermine osinbanjo. If tinubu went for vp in 2015 apc would loose with wide margin .
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

He has more chance of loosing, that's why pdp are waiting to see as things goes.
He will ruin our chances of getting president from Lagos state
PDP are going to field a northerner be sure about that and that is why Tinubu I romancing the North that is the region that the battle is going to be fought it's now left for the south to decide either to support a southerner or allow a north have another 8 years.i wish the VP could come out early and start consulting people especially the North the south needs to put United front..
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Doyin2(m): 11:39am On Jan 14, 2022
ityP:

So Oshinbajo does not need Northern votes?

Oshinbajo or Tinubu,who gets more northern votes?

undecided
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:40am On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

All case will have reasons to be different it doesn't change the fact that he's less influential , change is constant so don't use political influence to undermine osinbanjo. If tinubu went for vp in 2015 apc would loose with wide margin .
on party level Osibanjo doesn't command any influence.... I'm not undermining him..... When Atiku was the VP to Obasanjo he has more say in the party affairs but tell me what say does the VP has on APC none, he is good at administration and he will do best for Nigeria but he is not a better politicians....
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
PDP are going to field a northerner be sure about that and that is why Tinubu I romancing the North that is the region that the battle is going to be fought it's now left for the south to decide either to support a southerner or allow a north have another 8 years.i wish the VP could come out early and start consulting people especially the North the south needs to put United front..
I have strong feeling buhari does not want tinubu.
Obasanjo did not have to spray millions b4 the north chose him. If he spend till tomorrow and pdp chose a northerner , the north will vote pdp and SS/SEwill vote pdp
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Seun360(m): 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
freshkpomo:

The failure of Buhari and Osinbajo is the reason why we have many creepy people showing interest to contest in 2023...

Nigerians, chop their money o.... There is so much money in 2023,chop am and vote against them.. after all na loot them loot am.

I will assure you that the APC flag bearer will succeed Buhari.
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by tollyboy5(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:
on party level Osibanjo doesn't command any influence.... I'm not undermining him..... When Atiku was the VP to Obasanjo he has more say in the party affairs but tell me what say does the VP has on APC none, he is good at administration and he will do best for Nigeria but he is not a better politicians....
We're not banking on political influence. Nigerians are not party members, we want whats good for us.
PDP and APC know this.
Tinubu political influence might win him primary election and that doesn't makes him the peoples choice.
He's just greedy for presidential position
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by CoolAmbience(m): 11:46am On Jan 14, 2022
Jollylolly:
the man should be given ticket in apc

Should be given?

That won't happen.

Every eligible Nigerian deserves to be President.

The ticket will have to be contested for. We are in a democracy.

We, Southerners, a the big problem of Nigeria. If really we believe that Buhari has not done well enough...why does Osinbajo deserve to be President when Buhari leaves....aren't they on a joint ticket?

We give credits to Osinbajo for the administration's highs and give Buhari the knocks and bashing for their lows, while exonerating Osinbajo....isn't that insanity?

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:47am On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

I have strong feeling buhari does not want tinubu.
Obasanjo did not have to spray millions b4 the north chose him. If he spend till tomorrow and pdp chose a northerner , the north will vote pdp and SS/SEwill vote pdp
See brother every outgoing leader want to still control the incoming one and Buhari knows with Tinubu in the Villa he can't control him again... They are afraid that Tinubu will be too powerful to control of he eventually wins.... So Buhari will and is cabal will have to choose a lesser Evil to support..
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Should be given?

That won't happen.

Every eligible Nigerian deserves to be President.

The ticket will have to be contested for. We are in a democracy.

We, Southerners, a the big problem of Nigeria. If really we believe that Buhari has not done well enough...why does Osinbajo deserve to be President when Buhari leaves....aren't they on a joint ticket?

We give credits to Osinbajo for the administration's highs and give Buhari the knocks and bashing for their lows, while exonerating Osinbajo....isn't that insanity?

You are correct but the VP can only do what he is ask to do but it's not an excuse for me. What still get me confused is you support Atiku and call Tinubu thief, how did Atiku made his own money? You call Tinubu greedy but the likes of Saraki, Ameachi , Atiku are what.... I just want people to give the same energy they using Tinubu on others Crooked politicians..... Don't support one and malign the others because they are same people....
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by Doyin2(m): 11:53am On Jan 14, 2022
obinoral1179:

It is glaring even to the blind that even with Oshinbajo,SE can never vote for APC.

If PDP fields a northern president,it will definitely be with a SE vice president.

If PDP goes to the south,it will definitely be SE/SS as president and northern vice president.

Other permutations are interesting and complex for APC,but must include a Tinubu or a SE or another northern presidency.

Now since APC controls the north and with the support of the northern governors who have more affinity to a Tinubu,a Tinubu/Northern Vice president is the best for APC,apart from the two other options for APC as state above.

So,Oshinbajo is preferable, but not a winner for APC,except if and only if PDP does not present a northern presidential candidate.

Then Oshinbajo/Zulum/elrufai is a winner!

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:54am On Jan 14, 2022
tollyboy5:

We're not banking on political influence. Nigerians are not party members, we want whats good for us.
PDP and APC know this.
Tinubu political influence might win him primary election and that doesn't makes him the peoples choice.
He's just greedy for presidential position
As long as hi ambition is within the law, I don't have issues with that..
Re: Laolu Akande Responds To Inquiry About Rumours Of Osinbajo Running In 2023 by obinoral1179(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2022
Doyin2:

It is glaring even to the blind that even with Oshinbajo,SE can never vote for APC.

If PDP fields a northern president,it will definitely be with a SE vice president.

If PDP goes to the south,it will definitely be SE/SS as president and northern vice president.

Other permutations are interesting and complex.

you are getting my point and it's likely they will go for N/SE/SS combination..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Listen To Buhari, Visit Scenes Of Terrorist Attacks, Akintoye Tells UN Sec / Kaduna Community Pays Bandits N400m To Stop Attacks / PDP Governors Beg Jonathan’s Ex-ministers-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.