Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) (79513 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by daddio(m): 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sammydanny:
Female Soldier, Who Men Tell She's Too Pretty For The Work She Does, Speaks (video)

A woman who says men tell her she's too pretty to work as a soldier has responded to the comments she gets from men.

In a video shared online, the soldier is seen wearing her uniform while addressing the issue.

She began: "Some guys tell me I'm too pretty for the work I do."

She explained that what she's too pretty for is to beg men for "urgent 2k" or to be disrespected by them.

"If there's anything to be pretty about, it's to make you believe without you I'm nothing, it's to be used and dumped by you," she said.

"You see, your insult, your disappointment, your disrespect is what I'm too pretty for.

"Men, I too fine for rubbish. I am too pretty for rubbish."

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JogAQYXTHw[/flash]

Abi you are "finished"

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by VicM6: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
dem dey scam dis one say she pretty nd she too dey forh....This one never knw men with their sweet mouth....na her pussy dem dey find...

Although the pussy is meant for only top officer's....if u knw u knw.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Where's the pretty undecided

You never jam the other orcs
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by nairavsdollars(f): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
If they detained her now....
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
mymadam:
Darling soldier babe, sorry to say, "u no fine at all, at all o". Dem dey fool u joor undecided
Haha wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by vole: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Daboboy:

English murdered
Pele o. Mr Oyinbo. Ode
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingcalls:
Too pretty grin grin grin...dem don overhype this one grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by CaptainAyub: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Wawelexy:
Mtcheeew!! Who's deceiving this one? She never see correct milf Soho wey fresh like today bread before? She's a low budget fine girl..
Boys wan fork soldier,dasall grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by maestroferddi: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pretty ko, glamomo ni...

Madam they were using your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
some men no get taste, she's too pretty used here is just height of dumbness. what's too pretty in this regular lady one see everyday

her reason for joining army sef sound feminism, she joined military to stay off men rubbish and asking for urgent 2k, this one will be harsh on men but las las dem go still hanged her two legs on bed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Blazadenise(m): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Abi naa only me saw the ring, she didn't sound like a married lady, physically she looking good, she done forget say beauty doesn't make a woman.. Wereh they do makeup go jungle.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Pat081: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
OP are you ok
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Donedeal1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
"who say u fine,
na lie you no fine at all,at all na lies" --Abami Eda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Otasikwe(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Who say d fine self abi dem no no waiting d call fine lady

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Forumobserver12(m): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oooh it's all about economy reasons, not even about petrotism and passion? Wonder why most men a d women in uniform performing below expectations

This one sounds so vengeful, men should do better to stay away from her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:

My brother, i am still searching with my microscope and telescope for the pretty?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Spherical77(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Omicron007:

Simp 1 spotted.
Mr alpha, what do you know?
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Dedemworld: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
This bae fine pass most people of you guys girlfriend and sister at home, na jealousy just wan kill una some guys here is even ashamed to post their girlfriends pic but condemn another person own...
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Boys wan fork soldier,dasall grin

Oh, now I get it... ; cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by laiperi: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Who dis girl not pretty?

Because she not bleach her skin, abi. De lady fine inside out with integrity.

Weda she for join soja, na anoda mata. Generals go dey give her assignments now that she don go on social media.
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Letzgo: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sammydanny:
Female Soldier, Who Men Tell She's Too Pretty For The Work She Does, Speaks (video)

A woman who says men tell her she's too pretty to work as a soldier has responded to the comments she gets from men.

In a video shared online, the soldier is seen wearing her uniform while addressing the issue.

She explained that what she's too pretty for is to beg men for "urgent 2k" or to be disrespected by them.

"If there's anything to be pretty about, it's to make you believe without you I'm nothing, it's to be used and dumped by you," she said.

"You see, your insult, your disappointment, your disrespect is what I'm too pretty for.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]

We men dey tell every girl we want to have s.x with that she is beautiful, so babe do not be deceived by our flattering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Bimpe29: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
I love her gut. She is too pretty for begging for 2k
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by egoldman(m): 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sammydanny:

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]

Ok
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Wakanakarue: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Werey dey sharp mouth becos dem no go deploy her to sambisa..... Soldier wey nor go bornu nor be fake soldier?

Mtchewww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by egoldman(m): 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109364267:
Correct Girl.
Lovely.
Pretty.
Beautiful.
God bless Our Darling Soldiers doing everything they can to bring peace to our darling nation.

She reminds us of our relative that was butchered in cold blood all because she was joined the Nigeria Police Force,
May the soul of our relative Miracle Nwobodo Continue to Rest in perfect peace.
Your killer(s) will never know peace in this life.

Just tell me wetin concern a slain police officer with this thread, is this a natural born stupidity or what?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Omodua(m): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
I don't see her beauty. I think she is deceived. Just an average girl with average beauty. That's what I see oo...except my eyes is deceiving me!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Bennayou(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nairalanders help me with job!

Any type of a good job on water, land and air in any part of the country/world/universe with accommodation and perhaps feeding.

Computer literate. I can drive anything 4,3 and 2 wheels tyres.
Please 07061536243

I can MacGyver the heck out of anything grin
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by IronGalaxy: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Looks like a young boy
Re: Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) by Dagger111(m): 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
This soldier girl is in Military medical school, she is a year my senior in Med sch presently. An Airforce personnel to be candid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Access Bank Frontline Internship 2017 / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.