Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) (29934 Views)

Mummy G.O. Funmilayo Adebayo In Hotel Room In Dubai (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Mummy G.O.'s Son: "My Mother Not Bothered About Hellfire Memes On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Abeg make this woman gettat
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by IPIGSRHYPO: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Delusional brainwashed reta@ded Christian fanatical idiot. This one is just one of many Christian religious fanatics that are now very prevalent even in Yoruba land.

In fact they should just call me Prophet....

I said this many years ago - I said that Muslims have few religious fanatics who have become violent and terrorists but Christians are bringing up millions of blinded, delusional, misguided, brainwashed Christian fanatics even in my own Yoruba land. They now see others of different faith as lower than them , which was not the case growing up.

What I predicted is coming to fruition and it's going to get worse....just wait and see.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by olamike02: 3:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
[b]SHE SAID IF YOU REMOVE O FROM HELLO YOU ARE LEFT WITH HELL. SHE IS RIGHT OF COURSE BUT DOES THAT MAKE YOU A SINNER ON THE WAY TO HELL..?. THIS IS BECOMING A GRAMMAR CLASS,TWISTING THE BIBLE TO CREATE FEAR. [b][/b][/b]
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by brightalo1010: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
You people should stop lying against this woman

Mumu man , so the video is lying or what ?

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by merits(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
useless as G.O in gogo.fake evangelistic.everything is a sin in the eyes of confusionist like this mumu mummy G.O.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by ShakurMY(m): 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hello is a name..

That’s the name of Alexender Graham’s Bell’s wife, the man that invented Telephone..

Which name, you guys like typing rubbish here
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Thereddevil: 3:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
Do you know when you say "hi" it's a sin? It's a slogan the Devil himself uses whenever he's high on cracks

3 Likes

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin grin
Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Segzy19: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
I think people should realise that this woman has some mental health issues.

No be all madness dey tear clothe o....

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Henrick007: 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hello is a name..

That’s the name of Alexender Graham’s Bell’s wife, the man that invented Telephone..
wow who is now hi?
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by swissmartins(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Check this out...

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Haabdul: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:
. Are you high on cheap drug shay u no see the video there wey she talk everything word for word

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by naija4life247: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
descarado:
Abegi make we hear.
Nigerians know how to milk a situation even if it makes no sense.
Wonder what this lady and those promoting her will be feeling like.

Any junk can be discharged here.

It's stale already. Look for new mago

Then your troubles are more than Nigeria’s own. Relax my brother, have fun, laugh carelessly. Problems no dey finish. Even Dangote still dey pray and fast for God to bless him.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
iretiolu92:
Hmmmm that's y mtn uses Yello
grin

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by drnoel: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109358218:
A Video of controversial Nigerian clergywoman, Evangelist Funmi Adebayo aka Mummy Go, stating that using the word 'Hello' is a sin, has gone viral online.

While preaching in her church recently, Mummy GO who runs the Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God (RAPEC) in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, said if you remove the o from Hello, it becomes Hell and so it is a language of sin.

''A bishop from Ghana was arguing with me. He said Evangelist Funmi, we are listening to your message but don't say nonsense. Don't teach us wrong things. I said what is the wrong thing that I taught.

He said 'you said if somebody said Hello, it is demonic. It is not good'. I said yes sair I said so. I never denied it.

By the time you remove o from Hello, what remains? Hell! So I greet you in the morning or you call me and I just mention Hell! It is a language of hell, a slogan of hell.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuii_27yOzc

They should check this woman for neurosis
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
GeneralPula:
Hello is a name..

i don'tknow that's his wife name thanks

Edited: so wrong bro
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by plaetton: 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jakumo:
There always comes a point when religious snake-oil salespeople start to actually believe the asinine garbage they invent to impress their flocks of brainwashed sheep.

Just looking at the photograph of this woman, one can easily see that she is intellectually challenged and probably suffering from an IQ that is way down there in the single digits range.

All told, these people who preach utter nonsense to gigantic halls teeming with gullible cult lemmings holding their eyes tightly closed while waving their arms in the air like so many deranged octopuses, offer jolly good entertainment for those times when one is bored and in need of a good laugh.

I couldn't have said it better.

The very sad irony is that Nigeria is a nation Led by people with single digit IQs at all levels, from Aso Rock to the pulpits.

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Calicoe: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
mummy G. O shut up. What kind of nonsense are you teaching? If your own hello means hell, not the one I know. By the way, those church members must be under some kind of spell. She is just forming her own rules that is not in d Bible and non of them thought it wise to call her out
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Volksguys1985: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
It's finish, all of us is going to hellfire.

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
descarado:
Abegi make we hear.
Nigerians know how to milk a situation even if it makes no sense.
Wonder what this lady and those promoting her will be feeling like.

Any junk can be discharged here.

It's stale already. Look for new mago
If Nigerians Abuse someone bah. Walai e de bad gon grin grin
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109358218:
A Video of controversial Nigerian clergywoman, Evangelist Funmi Adebayo aka Mummy Go, stating that using the word 'Hello' is a sin, has gone viral online.

While preaching in her church recently, Mummy GO who runs the Rapture Proclaimer Evangelical Church of God (RAPEC) in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos, said if you remove the o from Hello, it becomes Hell and so it is a language of sin.

''A bishop from Ghana was arguing with me. He said Evangelist Funmi, we are listening to your message but don't say nonsense. Don't teach us wrong things. I said what is the wrong thing that I taught.

He said 'you said if somebody said Hello, it is demonic. It is not good'. I said yes sair I said so. I never denied it.

By the time you remove o from Hello, what remains? Hell! So I greet you in the morning or you call me and I just mention Hell! It is a language of hell, a slogan of hell.''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuii_27yOzc

Only fools follow female clergy.
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
If this woman is allowed she'd tell us not to call Jesus in Yorùbá again. Because if we remove the J in Jesu, it becomes èṣù (devil)...

Nonsense and ingredients angry angry angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mummy G.O. no vex, we have changed it now to ...Heaveno!

I hope you are fine now? grin grin grin

Na like this madness take dey start... I use to know one man in my area, na with preaching him take start to dey mad.

His preaching was fierce and initially we thought he was doing the work of God

small small him beging dey insult people join and became aggressive

before we knew what was happening him don enter street shocked shocked

Mummy G.O. family better take her for psychological evaluation now.

2 Likes

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by LordReed(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iyaebe:

Did you even watch the video?
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by micxwell(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Why is this woman obsessed with hell nitori Olorun ehn cry
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by ufotunang: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
This woman does not preach the word of God and biblical scriptures ...she just preach to entertain her members with stories and deceive them...let her go to the entertainment sector... that is where she belongs
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Soon eating and sleeping will be a sin too
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by MorataFC: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
micxwell:
Why is this woman obsessed with hell nitori Olorun ehn cry
it's like telling yoruba people not to call JESUS as JESU again, because if you remove the first letter the REMAINING word is esu which is Satan.

1 Like

Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by 5thcolm(m): 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Most people on this nairaland are dull like Buhari. This woman said she never said things in this videos and if you pay some attention, the woman's mouth movement is not matching the voice.
This should all be settled now but most people hear are just very dull
Re: Saying Hello Is A Sin - Mummy G.O, Funmi Adebayo (Video) by micxwell(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
MorataFC:
it's like telling yoruba people not to call JESUS as JESU again, because if you remove the first letter the REMAINING word is esu which is Satan.
Exactly... It's all about hell for her. I'm sure she mentions hell more than Jesus in her ministration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Dances With Two Kids On Altar At Shiloh 2017 / Nigerians Will Soon Smile Again – Kumuyi / Should I Reduce My Age So I Can Go For NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.