Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? (5052 Views)

Thank God Nigerian Men Are Happy, February 14 Will Be So Sweet!! / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Biggcowhorn: 11:29am On Jan 14, 2022
My name is Kalu from Imo state but I live with my parents in Lagos. I'm a 37 year old jambite. Of recent I've been having feelings for this Igbo girl I met while attending my jamb classes, she's very brilliant, she's a nerd and I also observed she's an introvert.
I've open up to her to let her know my intentions of being in a relationship with her but she says I'm too old for her and she sees me as an uncle and elderly brother.
I recently invited her to my home when my mummy Left for work but she refused coming.
Nairalanders pls advise me by telling me on the best strategy I should use and how I should convince her to accept me as her boyfriend cos I'm dying for her.
No insults please as I need only matured comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 2ndchildhood(m): 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
37 years old Jambite... Hmmm..
You invited a 14year old girl to your house when your mummy is not around...Hmmm..

Congratulations bro!!
You have only just 3 years left to arrive at one popular adage..
I celebrate you!!

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Homeboiy: 11:31am On Jan 14, 2022
Are you not the popular scammer on NL

34 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by LadiesForever(f): 11:32am On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:
My name is Kalu from Imo state but I live with my parents in Lagos. I'm a 37 year old jambite. Of recent I've been having feelings for this Igbo girl I met while attending my jamb classes, she's very brilliant, she's a nerd and I also observed she's an introvert.
I've open up to her to let her know my intentions of being in a relationship with her but she says I'm too old for her and she sees me as an uncle and elderly brother.
I recently invited her to my home when my mummy Left for work but she refused coming.
Nairalanders pls advise me by telling me on the best strategy I should use and how I should convince her to accept me as her boyfriend cos I'm dying for her.

This pervert has cloned Biggie's moniker ooo grin

And Biggie responds...

https://www.nairaland.com/6939671/fake-redpiller-scammer-drmrsfumi-aka

grin This is interesting

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bigcowhorn: 11:33am On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:

Satanist don clone my moniker grin grin grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bigcowhorn: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bankerboy: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2022
We go catch you if you rape that girl. Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by KingDash: 11:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Homeboiy:
and he a gay lord

2 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by dedonfranco(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2022
37 staying with your parents?

37 dating a 14 years old Girl?

You are a Fool at 37.

15 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by prettysassygal(f): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Homeboiy:
even while I was still a guest on this forum I've been seeing different threads created by his victims and how he scammed them.
The mods are not doing their job, the bigcowhorn scammer needs to be seriously dealt with
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by kwaso2: 11:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:
You are 37(living with mummy, jambito), she is 14 and you say, no insults? Nnaa, you are a reserved fool. A shame to Igbo land

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by alpharoyalty: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
Super story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by prettysassygal(f): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
2ndchildhood:
37 years old Jambite... Hmmm..
You invited a 14year old girl to your house when your mummy is not around...Hmmm..

Congratulations bro!!
You have only just 3 years left to arrive at one popular adage..
hahahahaha grin
Bigcowhorn you're finished, better go and surrender your soul to sisterfire for deliverance cheesy
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Bigcowhorn: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:
even while I was still a guest on this forum I've been seeing different threads created by his victims and how he scammed them.
The mods are not doing their job, the bigcowhorn scammer needs to be seriously dealt with

And you quickly created this moniker minutes later to comment right?

Satanist you try. Make i update your register.. grin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:55am On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:
I recently invited her to my home when my mu
Youre 34, a Jambite and you're dying for a 17 year old? Shouldn't you be thinking about making money while furthering your studies? You're here talking about strategy, the best strategy is for you to have pity on your future self and hustle like it's the air you breathe in. Ogbeni give yourself sense o.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SarutobiEky(m): 11:57am On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:
Sexy diva wey no upload sad cry
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
Biggcowhorn:

prettysassygal:
hahahahaha grin
Bigcowhorn you're finished, better go and surrender your soul to sisterfire for deliverance cheesy

Did you have to creat all this fake monikers just to live a lie?
Those are people's monikers you cloned

Well it's time we stayed here
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by prettysassygal(f): 12:03pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:
the last time I uploaded my pictures, bigcowhorn the pervert used it to masturbate.
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:

cheesy

That a man with hairly balls. He is same as the OP.

All moniker created today!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
1Satanist:

cheesy

That a man with hairly balls. He is same as the OP.

All moniker created today!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eya. Perhaps it's suffering from mental illness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:
the last time I uploaded my pictures, bigcowhorn the pervert used it to masturbate.
Na only bigcowhorn be your problem.? I envy you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 12:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:

Oh, so sorry about that, bro

Did your hairy balls show in the pix? grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:
read well, Bigcowhorn said he's 37 not 34 and the victim is a minor and she's 14 not 17.
Besides he won't think of making money while furthering his studies because mummy is there to foot his bills and pay his school fees. grin

You know this well because you are biggcowhorn abi? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by 1Satanist: 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Eya. Perhaps it's suffering from mental illness. cheesy

My brother, the mental illness no be here
Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
prettysassygal:
read well, Bigcowhorn said he's 37 not 34 and the victim is a minor and she's 14 not 17.
Besides he won't think of making money while furthering his studies because mummy is there to foot his bills and pay his school fees. grin
oh. I use rush rush switch both last digits cheesy grin grin this one wey you sabi am reach house so, na your ex ba? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by SarutobiEky(m): 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
1Satanist:

My brother, the mental illness no be here
you sure say no be you dey that side dey chat me so? grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by QuickTrade: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
How come 14 year old is wiser than 37 year old.

Kindly break free from the bondage of lust and don't set yourself up.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Premiumwriter: 12:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
The only advice you need is a 2 by 2 plank on your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last? by Danjikanbauchi: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bloody Afonja grin grin grin police will soon arrest you

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Prominent" Feminist Exposed, Caught Begging For Money (Picture) / Extremely Good Looking People Are Dumb / I Had Sex With 183 Women For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.