Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) (43312 Views)

8-year Old Fearlessly Preaches The Gospel On The Streets Of London (video) / The Day I Faced Police Brutality For Preaching The Gospel On The Street Of Abuja / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by yusluvad(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
SenatePresdo:
If I become a Billionaire in Dollars, I go enter Mosque go preach the Gospel.

Street na understatement.
E don reach like that. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by LaJoe2: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go seat down! GOD has never sent any woman to preach or evangelize since His been GOD.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by President2001(m): 6:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
The day all our senior and big Pastor jump to street and preach like this the heaven will smile
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Realtosin: 6:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
killyaselfie:
The billionaire needs to go build herself a church and quit the noise pollution. She needs to go absolve herself of her guilty conscience in private instead of creating noise spewing Jewish nonsense.

An expression of advanced ignorance
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Didi0808(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
The hypocrisy of so called Christians. Madam return the oil wells that was dubiously given to you by your boyfriend IBB. Millions of Nigerians are impoverished because you and your boyfriend. Stop this noise pollution already.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Landkoluwaseun: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
If you know her tell her that she should go and give all is wealth to the poor
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
LaJoe2:
Go seat down! GOD has never sent any woman to preach or evangelize since His been GOD.
So when Jesus Christ sent women out to preach the Gospel, He was operating against God? undecided

Who dey teach you this foolishness abeg? And why do you drink down foolishness so easily in the name of God? undecided
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by NoSentiment: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Madas1986:
God bless you for this wonderful comments

Amen, thanks.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
President2001:
The day all our senior and big Pastor jump to street and preach like this the heaven will smile
Which Heaven? The same Heaven that told you through Jesus Christ that these men are nothing but false teachers and prophets who spread lies in the name of God? undecided
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Sermwell(m): 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
NoSentiment:
Imagine the amount of hate that would have been spewed by some bigots on this platform if it were Dangote or Abdussamad that went on the streets preaching the message of islam. Those Muslims would have been called "terrorist", "extremist", "fundamenralists", "bigots etc by supposed followers of the "religion of love". Nigerian xtians are the most selfish and intolerant lot I have ever come across.
I don't give a damn about religion but this is a big fat lie! How many christains have condemn or even killed Islamic preachers?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by President2001(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Which Heaven? The same Heaven that told you through Jesus Christ that these men are nothing but false teachers and prophets who spread lies in the name of God? undecided
We still have some people who have never defile themselves

1 Like

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by LaJoe2: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So when Jesus Christ sent women out to preach the Gospel, He was operating against God? undecided

Who dey teach you this foolishness abeg? And why do you drink down foolishness so easily in the name of God? undecided

Do i really wana go down this road with a Scripturally ignorant fellow with a big mouth? Nah I don't think so.
Christ said don't cast your pearls to pigs.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
LaJoe2:
Do i really wana go down this road with a Scripturally ignorant fellow with a big mouth? Nah I don't think so.
Christ said don't cast your pearls to pigs.
Again, So when Jesus Christ sent women out to preach the Gospel, He was operating against God? undecided

As for what Jesus Christ meant when He said not to cast your pearls to the pigs, I warn that you don't subscribe to the meaning that has been fed you by your ignorant teachers even in that. undecided
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Lugar14(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
If the richest woman in Nigeria can humble herself and preach the gospel of Jesus in the street, who are we not to repent. I accept Jesus as my personal lord and savior.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
President2001:

We still have some people who have never defile themselves
So you are invariably claiming here that God is a liar? undecided
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Funflipper: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sammydanny:
She does charity by the way

The only restitution is for her to return what was stolen in the first instance.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
killyaselfie:
The billionaire needs to go build herself a church and quit the noise pollution. She needs to go absolve herself of her guilty conscience in private instead of creating noise spewing Jewish nonsense.
try make a name for your miserable self first
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
NoSentiment:
Imagine the amount of hate that would have been spewed by some bigots on this platform if it were Dangote or Abdussamad that went on the streets preaching the message of islam. Those Muslims would have been called "terrorist", "extremist", "fundamenralists", "bigots etc by supposed followers of the "religion of love". Nigerian xtians are the most selfish and intolerant lot I have ever come across.
terrorist
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by faste: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
StPete:

I will believe, cos she isn't preaching to garner wealth like most pastors, nor is she preaching because she's poor and have no other hope
What is she telling them..that they should give their lives to God?
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by faste: 9:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kingsleyebere:
; You don't have sense at all at all!! How can u say she is connected to a corrupt government wen she passed through a lot of court cases before she got the oil well she has!! Believe it or not,jesus christ is all that matters and reigns in this life! Imagine being very very wealthy on earth and still going to heaven to enjoy even more!! Omo it's this kind of life you will really say it's a 'Perfect Life' i tap from this grace!!
Even if she passed alot of court caseshe should have know by now that the wealth she is sitting on belong to the polluted region of niger Delta.Let her return the wealth first in form of serious charity project in niger Delta ..then we would see...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by faste: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Jesus told that rich man who wanted to make heaven to go and share all his wealth and come and follow him. Mummy we have heard your preaching, it remain to share all your wealth. You can't be sitting on a billion dollars and be preaching about unseen eternal life to hungry stomachs.I'm sure she has not signed the giving pledge where world billionaires agreed to give out most of their wealth. That's the only preaching I can understand. This one she is doing is just noise pollution angry
Exactly ,one American billionaire gave out over $24 billion and this one is preaching what am sure she is not totally convinced it is real...
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by kechywillz(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is good
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Thightman1(m): 12:54am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109365338:
This is Nigeria Richest Woman
Folorunsho Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2020....

To God be the Glory.
All for Jesus

Ladies, these are the kinda women worth emulating and looking up to

Amen in Jesus name.

Our Holy Book tells us that.........

alaaye shut up jare.. Ina all be pretender, Part of pple wey dey chop our resources, you dey here dey spill dust.. Ur all same. Hypocrites
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by gistmega: 4:28am On Jan 15, 2022
How is it the oldest? Show me proof when the question was first asked.
It is never the oldest. There were many questions asked and even before anyone asked those questions, the answers were already provided. Go and read Genesis 3:19 and stop asking a question that you already know the answer. Then, stop fooling people into misery.
Man had never wondered where he came from or where he is going before controversy stokers like you came up. Man had always known that he comes from dust. You simply fail to accept it, not that you do not know. Man is from dust. There is no question about that. When God created Adam he gave him a home. The man's mission was not to go anywhere else away from his home, but to populate the earth and live in it. You are the one denying the man of his home. The only reason why man lost his home is because he sinned against God and the next destination is the earth. The same place where he is from. Man has been promised a new home, the earth. After it is made new again. Revelation 21:1
Please, be informed and do not continue to progress your deficient line of reasoning.
Fairview1:
The oldest two question in life have always been;

1. Where are we from?

And

2. Where are we going?

The mysteriousness of these two questoons, especially the latter will always have majority of the people running back to God whenever they began to see grey hair on their head, as a result of damnation to hell fire. This I must admit is iconic. Well done woman. Your soul is redeemed.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Zurich1844(f): 5:43am On Jan 15, 2022
[ Muslims don't preach like the Christians. Christians preach with bible and megaphone while muslims preach theirs with guns,swords, daggers and charms while chanting Allah k'abbar! So, don't compare the two.

quote author=NoSentiment post=109365353]Imagine the amount of hate that would have been spewed by some bigots on this platform if it were Dangote or Abdussamad that went on the streets preaching the message of islam. Those Muslims would have been called "terrorist", "extremist", "fundamenralists", "bigots etc by supposed followers of the "religion of love". Nigerian xtians are the most selfish and intolerant lot I have ever come across.[/quote]
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by killyaselfie: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2022
killyaselfie:

So many people took this personal. Amusing.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by archymacho(m): 7:43am On Jan 15, 2022
Blessed woman. Now and forever.
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Tvoice: 8:32am On Jan 15, 2022
NoSentiment:

Plz try and make sense , I smell jealousy, nor be we send u make u enter one chance religion, u fit still decamp , e never late , nonsense .
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Tvoice: 8:34am On Jan 15, 2022
NoSentiment:

Plz try and make sense , I smell jealousy, nor be we send u make u enter one chance religion, u fit still decamp , e never late , nonsense .
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by NoSentiment: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Tvoice:

Decamp to where? The religion of pretenders? Those who preach "love" and practice hate all the while? Never, I'll rather be an atheist or animist than convert to Christianity! Tell me a single moral value Christians stand for! Tell me one moral virtue Christians are known for? Tell me one good character Christians are identified with? I am confy with my islam, even when I was a Christian I could trust Muslims more than my fellow Christians. I know u inside out because I was one of u b4 I saw the light. With Islam I am back home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folorunsho Alakija Preaches The Gospel On Streets Of Lagos (Video) by Tvoice: 8:44am On Jan 15, 2022
NoSentiment:

Decamp to where? The religion of pretenders? Those who preach "love" and practice hate all the while? Never, I'll rather be an atheist or animist than convert to Christianity! Tell me a single moral value Christians stand for! Tell me one moral virtue Christians are known for? Tell me one good character Christians are identified with? I am confy with my islam, even when I was a Christian I could trust Muslims more than my fellow Christians. I know u inside out because I was one of u b4 I saw the light. With Islam I am back home.

Plz is it the same Islam that encourages terrorism that u are back home with ? Ooo ur virgins are waiting patiently for u , u better receive sense , if u cant create a life u have no right to take a life, u want to criticize Christians, first of all criticize ur own religion first after all we have bad eggs in every religion, thanchu .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

38 Repentant Prostitutes Baptized In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / Aba Church members welcoming pastor in Grand military style / Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.