Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

My Undoing This Year. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Undoing This Year. (344 Views)

CBM7: Cussions Announces Prize Of ₦2 Million For This Year's Winner / Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / My cousin who got married this year July is actually thinking of leaving the man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Undoing This Year. by Nilx: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2022
I fuçk a prostitute, my first time though and it was only because I was drunk. I didn’t cum I told her I needed to go home and smoke and she let me go. I’m not sure I’m going to that again in my life. Condom burst and I was even begging her to let me dive raw, thank God she said no, shayo na bastard.

Ran away from a car that i board cuz the nigga was too slow. And when he parked to fix his faulty tire, I used the opportunity to move to another car and it ended up being the slowest journey of my life.

I wish I can see the driver to give him his money though. I’m going to look for him tomorrow though
Re: My Undoing This Year. by michaelo2(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
guy you are still drunk

2 Likes

Re: My Undoing This Year. by GboyegaD(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
michaelo2:
guy you are still drunk

Thought I was the only one who felt this way about him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ? / Happy Birthday To Me / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.