Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

How Can I Get My Voter's Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Get My Voter's Card? (12607 Views)

FG Deactivates Sowore’s National ID Card, Voter Card, Passport - SR / NIN Should Also Be Synchronised With Voter's Card VIN / Nigerian Soldier Flaunts His Voter's Card, Says He Will Vote For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by SamuelLoch: 12:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hello amazing people,

We all know it's almost about that time again. The time to decide what the next 4 years of this "giant of Africa" would reflect. These last few years have taught many of us lessons we never thought we would learn. Some people couldn't endure learning and suffering what they didn't opt in for, so, they left the country in search of greener pastures.

Many families who suffered these last few years must have decided that political apathy is a terrible decision. I believe that this next #NigeriaDecides should have an increased rate of political participation. People who think minding their businesses and making money online is all that matters might be affected in the next few years. Some people make money somehow on Twitter, and from the crypto market, but we all can still remember what happened some months ago. Who knows what measures would be introduced if we don't get it right this time?

This next election can either be the beginning of corrective measures or more lessons to learn the hard way. In fact, I think every qualified Nigerian should participate this time. However, some of us wanting to participate do not have a voters card. Here comes the big question!

HOW CAN WE GET OUR PERMANENT VOTERS CARD, HASSLE-FREE?

Please, share every detail you know about the processes.

Thank you! smiley

PS: I am aware that there are plans to make the National Identity Card complement as a voter's card too, but we've not heard that it is now a done deal.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Frestuffng: 12:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Following

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by slawormiir: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Let me go to my local government of origin in Edo state
Me must vote this time.....we can not repeat same mistakes again
Although am entitled to one vote but if my vote fails to prevent Tinubu from coming to power

Then i will give up on Nigeria...grab my passport ....I will japa and leave this country

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by WiszyFraud: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Did you know??

Spirituality and religion thickens the brain cortex, reducing one’s risk of depression.

lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by BAZ001: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
I did my registration and was given a temporary paper to pickup the original voters card later.
Till today they can’t find it, it’s over 3yrs now.
They don’t want us to have voters card only their touts and party members

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by mbahdi(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
I only got min for bank uses and not for d useless nigeria election

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by iscom(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Following
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
1. Visit the INEC registration centre in your local government area. 

It is recommended that you choose a centre that is nearest to you.
Also, search for the polling unit closest to you here.

2. Present proof of identity and have your biometric information captured by the INEC officials

3. You will be issued a Temporary Voters Card

The Temporary Voters Card is proof that you completed the registration process. Go home and keep it safe, you will need it later. 

4. INEC officials will contact you when your Permanent Voters Card is ready.

When you get the word, return to the centre where you registered and present your Temporary Voters Card. Wait to collect your Permanent Voters Card.

And for Online,
Here you go......
The link below will lead you there,
It is so easy mehn,
Damn so easy!

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

SANE, HONEST AND HARDWORKING NIGERIAN YOUTHS,
GET YOUR VOTERS CARD NOW!!
Do not listen to what some children of hate, frustrations and perdition are saying, the ones that call Nigeria a zoo, cos they see themselves as animals.
Online touts.

Don't let those miserable souls discouraged you.
Your votes count....NOW!

God bless Y'all,
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/06/21/2023-elections-inec-announces-date-to-begin-e-registration-for-cvr/

The link below will lead you there,
It is so easy mehn,
Damn so easy!

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by GboyegaD(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Great topic. I hope we have all learned the right lessons. To those who think elections are won on social media, please try get your PVC and go our to vote on election day.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by israelmao(m): 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
The online registration is available but the completion of the process demands your physical presence at any of the registration centres nearest to you.
*You are required to click on Cvr.INEC.Nigeria.org where some of your biodata will be taken and some of your biometrics as well
*At this point your need to go to the nearest registration centre or registration centre of any your choice where the arrest of information required of you will be taken for you obtain your voter's card.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by thoollz: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Visit this website to register and go to a physical registration center for your biometrics.

You can even review your information and get registration centers near you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Naijayouth(m): 3:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
I believe democracy is a scam!
That's what I believe.
What can anyone do in four years?
Our Constitution needs to be changed and our country needs restructuring.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Baawaa(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go to your LG
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by wasulaiman(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
I need to process too
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Topmaike007(m): 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
grin
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by socialmediaman: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by baike: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go to Inec office grin
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by gentle136(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
mbahdi:
I only got min for bank uses and not for d useless nigeria election
and una go dey shout Buhari is usless and clueless. Anyways, he is really usless and clueless.

GUY, u need to make use of dat card next year.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Mowoe(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
I did the e-registeration today and I've scheduled an appointment for Monday for the biometrics capture. I'll ask for more details when I get to the office on Monday. I think you should do that first then follow further instructions. I'll make a thread to give feedback when I'm done.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Globalhustler(m): 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where o. I need it they shd make it easier to get so that many of us that didn't have can get.

neat and faultless iPhone Xs 256gig available, 230k Ikeja Lagos, WhatsApp or call: 07039450095

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Jameestr4: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
You oh

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by blaquebelle: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
I tried to do pre-registration online. It didn't work . Don't know what's wrong
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Treasure17(m): 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Visit the Inec website.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by wellsprings: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
INEC will announce a new round of PVC registration and collection once General Election is near when we all can get a copy of our PVCs. Be on the look out for the announcement.

#GETYOURPVC
#REGISTERTOVOTE
#2023NIGERIADECIDES
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Phargbemmy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
BAZ001:
Jjj

A whole you @BAZ001, how the road bros?
Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by Xhurskid: 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
BAT all the way

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by President2001(m): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Visit Inec office nearer to you let them take your bio data and after some month you should go and check as Inec don't notify when it's ready

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by futurerex: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
This vegetable will make sure it is available to everyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by ekukeku(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
I can't just wait to have it, I lost it some years back & one of my guy sent m dis...

I haven't checked d site o

Re: How Can I Get My Voter's Card? by DropsMic(m): 3:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Following

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Describe Nigeria In One Word? / Biafra Sit At Home Protest: Official Report Thread / Governor Ayade Orders Ex-Commissioners, Others To Surrender Official Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.