Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,565 members, 7,801,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Watch Your Back My People! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Watch Your Back My People! (333 Views)

Storey Of A Cultist, Watch Your Neighbourhood Well / My People Will Burn Nigeria To The Ground If They Look For Me- Lesbian Lady Thre / Designed To Watch Your Everysecond, Minute, Hour...day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Your Back My People! by joinpreneur(m): 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dear Nairalanders,

With pains and compassion I write this. To all who had fallen victims, my heart goes to their families.

However, to others who are left, you need to pay attention and be watchful. Do everything to equip yourself for this time in this country is a very expensive one. Don't joke with this. It is really getting out of hand. Do not be next victim. I pray thee!

Ritual killings in our dear country has gone on rampage and our land has been polluted with forces that are beyond our physical control energies. Several other killings happening are not normal. If you think it is normal, then you need a mental check because I'm sure you're not Normal.

All these ritual killings are direct and legal invitations to bloodsucking demon spirits. And you continue to wonder why there persists an increase in the rate of killings in the country. Nigerian territories have now been invaded by demonic spirits possessing men and women with the aim to just kill and eat human flesh and organs then sell some out. My people, this is not NORMAL. Demons are on the loose!

Watch your back oooo my people

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Australia Now Has Restrictions On Gift Card Purchases / Two Killed And Several Others Abducted By Gunmen Kill In Kwara / Women In Owo Community Summons 'ogun' To Avange Death Of Those Killed At Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.