Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) (77290 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by MrSamsung(m): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
This guy needs to slow down.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Digmygold: 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
jaxxy:
Kim is fvcking up.

Kan ye looks unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
See better meat
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by realestate99: 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Jim99:

You say this because you've never tasted white pvssy before.

What white girls lack in ass, they make up for it in their fanny.
hmmmmmn, carry on Mr " penetration tester "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by BigYash: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
illicit:
White girls rock
You say?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by suffering: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
He wants her body, she wants the clout. Nothing concerns me, all I see are two people getting what they want out of a contract. Isn’t that how the world should go?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Mercury12(m): 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lol not entirely true and most if the things you said goes both ways too. Lol who do u like this ? grin

pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

No one is telling us how it is too soon.

No one is telling us how his prick would soon reduce for fucking another woman.

Just good ol LOGICAL comments and well wishes.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Felabrity: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Over 10 pictures fgs

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by TheKingsmann(m): 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tedpgrass:

Not always tight!!!

I'm telling u from experience, dey are tight
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Okunga: 4:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kanye move from that big yansh to this small yansh…

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Springboot: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Even after she's had a baby, look at her tummy. Flat!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Germi9: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Me don’t like yellow girls,me like dem black

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by greypencils: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Kim K is plastic, this chick is natural from head to toe. Her beauty na follow come grin

Was there ever a time he looked happy? He's a weirdo and a genius.
This chick no fine, looks anorexic. Kanye left drumsticks and went for the feet of the chicken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Stop posting useless News on this platform, this 2022 January for that matter.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ThickSharon123(f): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Kim would not like this. How dare he disrespect her and the children? sad. If I Kim I'll pull her hair. Fecking opportunist

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Digmygold: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Kim K is plastic, this chick is natural from head to toe. Her beauty na follow come grin

Kim and their kids make him smile and look happy.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by 360command: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
She looks dry to me
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is supposed to be an upgrade from Kim??!!!

Sigh... Kanye has never had good taste in women! Such a shame!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:

Of course Kim is sampling someone else and we can see the anger and slutshaming from your gender when the news was posted here.

It is not a case of celebrities, it is about you men wanting to hold all the aces.

Pocohantas apoco apoco calm down
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Pablo9090: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
I still prefer Kim to Julia, those ass can't be forgotten so soon

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
This guy is always looking for what will kill him

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Switruth: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
WriterNig:

Youre a learned fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by greypencils: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

No one is telling us how it is too soon.

No one is telling us how his prick would soon reduce for fucking another woman.

Just good ol LOGICAL comments and well wishes.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.
Woman relax! Kim was the first to flaunt her new bae. What do you expect of Kanye? Depression? He has got to move on

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Purplereigns(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sacred007:
she came for the money, she wan chop her own b4 filing for divorce. All girls are the same in Juice World's voice.
I qoute from lucid dream " who knew evil girls have the prettiest face "

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lmao grin
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by tundess: 4:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Someone who is always berating the black community, esp during Trump's presidency, prefers to date and marry white women exclusively.
Don't forget, "Harriet Tubman never freed slaves."
This guy is permanently enslaved. Even to their beauty standards...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
She does not have a sexy body and nyash
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ubee(m): 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
People like you are so desperate to put down hot takes and trend so much so that you don't mind sounding dumb if it will help you achieve your aim.

Name the controversies she has been involved in that justifies you calling her "Mrs Crazy"! Mtcheew!
Elsanchez:
Mr crazy meets Mrs crazy

let's watch out for drama
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Jolomenas: 4:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
suffering:
He wants her body, she wants the clout. Nothing concerns me, all I see are two people getting what they want out of a contract. Isn’t that how the world should go?

WEREY grin
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Digmygold:

Kan ye looks unhappy.

Kanye hasn't been happy since his mother died!...

He has won that mask and cloud of depression since then till date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions / Top 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Pastor ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.