Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) (77282 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Flaunts New Girlfriend (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by calcal: 1:29am On Jan 15, 2022
white girls and rich black men are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 2:39am On Jan 15, 2022
amrichy:
She doesn't look as gorgeous as Kim.

Kim is plastic.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ChimasGirl(f): 3:46am On Jan 15, 2022
Please...true infatuation or an orchestrated publicity stunt? Kanye doesn't even look interested in these photos. How can you be genuinely affectionate with one another when paparazzi has a camera inches from both of your faces?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by gistmega: 4:09am On Jan 15, 2022
how is he a weirdo to you? do you know him personally? I have seen him happy many times. You just fail to accept it. There are many clips online of Happy Kanye.
You don't follow the media to demonize a man cos' he doesn't act the way you do.
It is bad. The fact that he doesn't look the way you expect him to doesn't mean that he doesn't have his own behavior.
Let people breathe. There is nothing weird about this man. He is typical of an average man that I know. You would be called worse if you were half as popular and monitored as he is. How can I even believe that your contents are original as you profess to be a writer?
Please stop and write contents that are factual not plagiarizing popular opinions.
WriterNig:

Kim K is plastic, this chick is natural from head to toe. Her beauty na follow come grin
Was there ever a time he looked happy? He's a weirdo and a genius.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

No one is telling us how it is too soon.

No one is telling us how his prick would soon reduce for fucking another woman.

Just good ol LOGICAL comments and well wishes.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.

You forgot to add 'a big flat screen TV'... shebi the 'Future is Female'?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Laideabdulahi: 6:34am On Jan 15, 2022
illicit:
White girls rock

My brother.
It's white p..ssy for me jare.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Kanye and the white girls
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by 123papas(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Redwings boot
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Elsanchez: 8:31am On Jan 15, 2022
ubee:
People like you are so desperate to put down hot takes and trend so much so that you don't mind sounding dumb if it will help you achieve your aim.

Name the controversies she has been involved in that justifies you calling her "Mrs Crazy"! Mtcheew!

Listen you simpleton

I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are to yours.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Alusiizizi(m): 9:20am On Jan 15, 2022
vannessa7:

If you know the advantage and every good spiritual benefits of being with a white person you will refuse to marry a black if you are single, the fairer you are on the skin colour scale the more blessed and advantageous you are, do you think it's ordinary that every discovery is mostly by whites and every disease that started with white end up killing more blacks and it will be like the whites has immunity eg. Covid and AIDS? Do you think it's a coincidence that there are more black criminals than are whites in America? We live in the house of God day and night and they don't believe in God yet are getting every good thing and are more advanced than we will ever be. Marrying Kim was what made Kanye so wealthy if you follow their story and now that he has this girl I'm happy for him, if he marry a black girl he is likely to go down and in his status as a billionaire living a regular life might lead to suicide if things should go south. I wish I knew what I know now about this white thing, I would have married a white man by all means. That's why living among them or close to them is the next best thing to do. I got all this from years of revelations and analysis

Wondering why there are so many stvpid idiots on this forumm stupefies me.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by jornwhite: 10:42am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Kanye West spotted with new girlfriend. Everywhere is quiet, redpillers are happy.

A woman can even drop dead and the man would marry in seconds because despite claiming not to benefit from marriage, they are always quick to replace an ex or late wife.

Men are such strange and selfish creatures. Even when they don’t want you, they still do not want another man to want you. If they have their way, once you break up with them, you’ll be confined to a lifetime of posting crypic messages on WhatsApp grin. That is why they spend productive time monitoring their EXes, hoping the next man pumps and dump. So they can rush to Nairaland to tell us how their EX is 45, single and frustrated, while they are now happily married to a more beautiful woman, with two kids, a 6 by 6 bed, one Firman generator and a Toyota Corolla.

if kim could decide to flaunt a boy in public pre-divorce what makes it illogical for kanye to move on with a woman,@least kanye tried & made several attempt @ saving the marriage, what did "my gurl"kim do other than going places with a teenage boy.
Men are selfish, just as women are gold diggers, cos the only party whu starts to profit here is kim.
i see you are alway adding weight in the wrong places .. i hereby prescribe brain diet undecided
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by error4040: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Angelfrost:
This is supposed to be an upgrade from Kim??!!!

Sigh... Kanye has never had good taste in women! Such a shame!

Aaayyyyyyyyyy!

Gadamit chill bro!
The man is tired with swallow he wanted to taste white rice and you're here claiming relationship expert.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by FunKiller: 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Kanye West stays winning. He sure knows how to pick Baddies.
1. Amber Rose
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Julia Fox
For those saying this lady is flat, you have not seen her film 'uncut gems'.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by error4040: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin grin

It's all about Pump and Dump!
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:28am On Jan 15, 2022
This man sha..
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by eneazi(f): 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

The inventory of his worldly possessions got me LMAO
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ubee(m): 12:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Very weak come back. You have nothing reasonable to state to defend your reason for calling a woman with a squeaky clean reputation a "Mrs Crazy".
Go sit down for corner!
Elsanchez:

Listen you simpleton

I'm entitled to my opinion just as you are to yours.

Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by ubee(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Do you know about the very common practice of using a "body double" in Hollywood?
Do you understand how it works?smh grin you never see anything.
FunKiller:
Kanye West stays winning. He sure knows how to pick Baddies.
1. Amber Rose
2. Kim Kardashian
3. Julia Fox
For those saying this lady is flat, you have not seen her film 'uncut gems'.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Champneys: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ok.
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Wondering why there are so many stvpid idiots on this forumm stupefies me.

Spiritual pygmy, even Donald Trump and many great white and black people believe in the spiritual. To think there is no spiritual relevance to life makes you the biggest f00l. Your mother is the stvpid ijiot
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
DMerciful:
So you feel the need to use derogatory words to pass your point?
What derogatory words?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
SarutobiEky:
undecided
If you don’t get it…
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
bluefilm:

Na why I call am cruise na.

But you sure say Kanye na BBC?
100 percent

Nothing wey Kim or any white girl dey find for black man except…
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
SarutobiEky:
You must be a very good mind reader. undecided How you take know say she no despise men? Are you inside her head?
How do you know she does?
Re: Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) by Elsanchez: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2022
ubee:
Very weak come back. You have nothing reasonable to state to defend your reason for calling a woman with a squeaky clean reputation a "Mrs Crazy".
Go sit down for corner!

Hug transformer if e pain you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Laments About Traffic In Banana Island After Paying N3bn / Amara Maduka: I Use intimacy gadget To Give Myself The Best / Bouncer Carries Teni On His Back To Her Hotel Room. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.