Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) (45444 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Christmas With Beautiful Pictures / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Sandralight(f): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nigerians men and their mentality, when they see a successful woman all they do is find fault with them.
It's either
1) Find a husband, you are nothing with a husband

2) if the woman is married but Without child, they will say give birth you are nothing without a child

3) if the woman is married with children, you will see them start insulting how she is into prostitution

4) single ladies that are very successful are said to be doing clitocurrency or called evening newspapers and many degrading things

What many of them dont know is that this beautiful ladies are happy and doing fine but this men that thinks it's okay to degrade woman are the ones that re sad, pathetic, living a life of misery.
But what can I say "Misery loves company" so they spill their trash online because they want others to be misery too, anyway I have one one for men like this and especially in the front page of this thread with their vile
"Sorry dear you will get better someday"

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Pakute: 5:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
Very rarely you see ladies celebrate their dads. I'm very impressed with Genevieve.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by moshino(m): 5:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:
Madam give them grand kids to look into undecided

Nothing sweet old grannies than seeing their grand kids..

Stop showing us those fake smiles, I guess they ain't happy you re an evening newspaper angry

You should worry about your own life.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
We4all:

Who grandchildren help? Must every man see his grandchild or is it one of life’s criteria for living?

He has kids and that is enough for any grateful man to be thankful for.

I know a man whose only surviving child decided to become a Reverend Father. He didn’t stop living.
Please show me de man n not Nollywood story
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Beejayy20(m): 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
this girl is naturally beautiful abeg.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by We4all: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
vickydevoka:

Please show me de man n not Nollywood story

He is a very close relative of mine.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Atikus ex banni grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Saintocd(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Genevieve daughter don marry tay tay..... maybe 2017 or so
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by armyofone(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

Stop showing us those fake smiles, I guess they ain't happy you re an evening newspaper angry

Madam give am good healthy food eat, give am medicine for old age and nice home and roof over his head never do you ?

Ah ah undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

Keep having bouts of headaches on her behalf, while babygirl is living her best life I nu la?

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by LollySeaSide: 5:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
thorpido:
Genevieve already has a daughter. Which grandchildren the papa wan see again?
A daughter is a child, not children.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Hungerbadoo: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
This banny sex video that year
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Onogiede(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
Genny my beautiful crush ever,..she's just too excellent in her doing. cheesy cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by sniperr007(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

You know she has a daughter right?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

My bad! I didn't know she has a daughter. Who's the father?
it was a one night stand back in secondary school.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Amalekki: 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
MsFaith:
See as person open mouth dey yarn dust.
It's their own way of feeling that they have achieved something in their miserable lives - 'borning' several children grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Amalekki: 6:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
You would be surprised that lots of women are like that too on their fellow women. Miserable people will always look for something to make themselves feel good. They are intimidated by happy and successful people grin

Sandralight:
Nigerians men and their mentality, when they see a successful woman all they do is find fault with them.
It's either

2) if the woman is married but Without child, they will say give birth you are nothing without a child

3) if the woman is married with children, you will see them start insulting how she is into prostitution

4) single ladies that are very successful are said to be doing clitocurrency or called evening newspapers and many degrading things

What many of them dont know is that this beautiful ladies are happy and doing fine but this men that thinks it's okay to degrade woman are the ones that re sad, pathetic, living a life of misery.
But what can I say "Misery loves company" so they spill their trash online because they want others to be misery too, anyway I have one one for men like this and especially in the front page of this thread with their vile

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Sholaco: 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Happy birthday sir, but at his age, you are not supposed to be feeding him with bread and egg again o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Nnatuu: 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
You see why I always wanted a daughter!

If na son now im go de look woman nyash forget im papa!

Nonesense!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

You're d father grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Blackfriday: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:

Nawa oh....na your problem be that?.

Genevieve herself na grandma. Her pikin don born pikin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Ferya(f): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:

Stop this behaviour please JUST STOP IT. Live your life and allow others live. How many kids or grand children do you have? Did she inform you that she is single and unhappy or are you a sadist? Who told you the old man is sad? Please, try to mind your business and stop making people look bad because of their situation in life. I beg you!

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by amrichy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
Ferya:

Stop this behaviour please JUST STOP IT. Live your life and allow others live. How many kids or grand children do you have? Did she inform you that she is single and unhappy or are you a sadist? Who told you the old man is sad? Please, try to mind your business and stop making people look bad because of their situation in life. I beg you!
grin grin ok ma, I will stop if you agree to give me your WhatsApp number
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Kmf0: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Really
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Awww, happy birthday to him. I wish him many more to come and continuous good health.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
amrichy:
It's a blessing to grow old and see your children prosper. But I'm sure this man would love to see his grandchildren too
Modified:
It's obvious I was ignorant about Genevieve's motherhood status
she has a daughter.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
seankafor:
Madam give them grand kids to look into. Nothing sweet old grannies than seeing their grand kids. Stop showing us those fake smiles, I guess they ain't happy you re an evening newspaper.
But she already did. She has a daughter, remember? Unless you meant Genevieve getting married and bearing more kids.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Ferya(f): 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sandralight:
It's either

God bless you!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her Father On His 86th Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
I like your silent technique. I rejoice with you for the life of your father. It's just by God's mercies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again / Sophia Williams Unveils Her New Lover At Her Movie Premiere / Tobi Bakre Chilling With Davido At His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.