Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State (47523 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nfora: 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.

Scam!

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Federalofficia(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Helfaya straight mummy GO don hand over to you abi gatekeeper of hell
Righteousness2:

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by treatise: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

Sense nor go kill you.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

Well i dont think so. Not everyone's conscience is dead if yours is

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by realstars: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
It is called restitution. It is good for the soul not of eye.
The ignorants will not know this.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Gospel2Day: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
If his staying at home due to ill-health was with the knowledge, permission and consent of his superiors, then that was not a wrong thing he did.
But he knew more than we do about the true reasons he was away from work for two/three days every week.
If his children are not well to do, would they have raised and refunded the money?
There is more to it than they're telling us.
An employee who is truly sick and comes to work thrice a week because of his health deserves his wages, if his boss considered him on humanitarian ground.
But the honesty shown is commendable. And Nigerians should emulate it.
Shalom.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by ALFADOS(m): 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

Longest time Oga scholar
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by victorazy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
very big eyez service. They can only pretends.

What is the definition of eye service?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Tribalism123(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Where is the interest biko?
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
ExAngel007:

Did Abacha's family returned the money he stole to Nigeria? See the way u dey talk sef.

Kriss216 has lost his senses to hate and he can no longer reason well. That's ibo for you
But talk about thier saint peter obi that stached undeclared loot overseas and watch them swarm all over like flies in defense of the theiving brother.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by moneyissweet(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Covidiotic family
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by ALFADOS(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
do your own I service let see, we are waiting please
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

You don't have to worry about that.
All muslims have Jesus in thier lives already
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Brushstrokes20: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Awesome!.... # a man with an atom of conscience

If only buhari and other self serving public servants could emulate his exemplary gesture , Nig I'll be like Paradise on earth!
May God forgive his sins.... RIP!

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by DonCandido(f): 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rubby09:
Wow. What a noble act.

1. Nothing noble about his belated instruction.

2. He committed a crime and escaped to the other.

3. He selfishly made his family suffer to raise money to pay for his crime.

4. He wrongfully thought sainthood could be purchased with Naira.

5. His family indulged him in his crazy last wish. They should bury their heads in shame. Nothing to celebrate.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Almaigaa: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Northerners are upright and integrity.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by DabuIIIT: 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:
"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I am going to the father, for my father is GREATER THAN I.
John 14:28

Why do you elevate Jesus to God level, when Jesus himself said that God is greater than him?
If you don't know anything, Keep calm and learn.
God elevate Christ to that level and Christ still humbles himself before the Father..a great lesson for us all who are equal heirs with Christ. Did you know that before?

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Danjikanbauchi: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
oliverwrites:
This country will be better if everyone can do this type of eye service.

you are right, if Tinubu,Buhari, malami, Amaechi can do restitution from what they stole from Nigerians.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
JAMO84:
"You have heard me say to you, I am going away and I am coming back to you; if you loved me, you would rejoice, because I said I am going to the father, for my father is GREATER THAN I.

Why do you elevate Jesus to God level, when Jesus himself said that God is greater than him?

So correct. The Trinity doctrine is an incomprehensible doctrine.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Slurity(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
People like you is a cancer to humanity. You can call it any name you like but it's obvious the nan has a better heart than you. You irritate me. Spit!
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Federalofficia(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
And he even said i can off my own self do nothing the way i hear i judge because i seek not my own will but that of the father who hath sent me, a no come know why them day like confuse theirself to integrate three people to one if you ask question now them go say because holy spirit no day in you we no go understand na thing of the spirit just something of logical reasoning now ge don turn to hefaya gatekeeper
JAMO84:

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Slurity(m): 4:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
DonCandido:

1. Nothing noble about his belated instruction.

2. He committed a crime and escaped to the other.

3. He selfishly made his family suffer to raise money to pay for his crime.

4. He wrongfully thought sainthood could be purchased with Naira.

5. His family indulged him in his crazy last wish. They should bury their heads in shame. Nothing to celebrate.
You don't know God a bit. Stop saying nonsense.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by izubext007: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
I pray ooooh
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by onitshaman: 4:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

Is not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...
which lord are you talking about.Without Jesus Christ,You are going straight to hellfire.
DOTian:

Is not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...
which lord are you talking about.Without Jesus Christ,You are going straight to hellfire.
DOTian:

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Madas1986(m): 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
very big eyez service. They can only pretends.
check above and see how mature minded individuals quote angry
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by oliverwrites: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
you are right, if Tinubu,Buhari, malami, Amaechi can do restitution from what they stole from Nigerians.
I am not for PDP or APC, problem with you and your kind is that you hate one party and love the other, doesn't matter what happens to the country as a whole.

Practice loving the country and not hating on a particular tribe.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by princewarri1985: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/nigerian-family-fulfills-their-fathers-dying-wish-to-refund-n11-million-unearned-salaries-tenders-apology-to-the-yobe-state-government.html
You refunded the money and you will still go to hell! Foolish father, why did you not drop your own money to be refunded? Why put the burden on your family? The family is even more foolish than the late man
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Luckysbab: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service

You're a kid. Shut up!
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Skoopy(m): 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Money that has already been looted...

Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC / HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet