Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State (47518 Views)

January Salaries Of Federal Civil Servants To Be ‘delayed Beyond Normal’ – Memo / Fidelity Bank Workers Protest Over Non Payment Of Salaries / Appointment Terminated Unjustly And The Staff Asked To Refund Salaries (2) (3) (4)

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Cchuks27(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
In this life, every religion and culture has both good and bad sides. In terms of honesty, I give it to my Muslim brothers. I'm not saying there aren't bad ones amongst them, but they are miles better in terms of honesty when compared to other tribes and particularly Igbo people (I'm Igbo).
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Kmf0: 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Righteousness2(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
consciousman:
So you mean he's going to hellfire because he didn't accept Jesus Christ?
Not Just him! Anyone on the Face of the Earth, Including you, who Departs this Earth without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ is straight to Hell.

You Believe or you Don't Believe is Irrelevant.
You argue from here to Jerusalem is irrelevant! When you Cross over, you will understand.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by omlueh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
Have you read the first to the sixth verses of the Gospel of John, and many more were our Lord Jesus Christ Said and I Quote, "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN(PERSON) COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME(LORD JESUS CHRIST)", also "I AND THE FATHER OUR ONE" "I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD" "I AM THE BREAD OF LIVE" "I AM IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IS IN ME". and so many more, even the quotation you quote above, do you still digressed further on the remaining verses of that chapter to really understand the in depth of the sayings of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Please don't Confuse People of your types by just bringing some chapter and not elaborating on the whole verses and say they should see what Jesus Said, Emphatically Jesus Christ has said "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN (including Father Abraham, Moses, Jacob, David and every other prophets whom have everly existed before our time and all other humans including mohammed your self acclaimed prophet) COMES TO THE FATHER(GOD ALMIGHTY) EXCEPT THROUGH HIM(JESUS CHRIST). End of all Discussions.
NoSentiment:

Jesus said:

1. " I am ascending unto my father and your father, my God and your God"

2. "My father is greater than I"

3. "I can of my own self do nothing "

Jesus is not God. Mr Righteousness, repent and accept the truth taught by Jesus to wit:

" Hear o Israel! Your Lord is ONE God"

Accept all prophets of God including the one (Muhammad) prophesied in the book of Isiah 42.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Fashionista01(f): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Keep up the good work.

Weldon for honoring your late father's wish.

God bless the family that did this good deed.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by omlueh(m): 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Very beautiful and well said brother Rightepusness 2.
Righteousness2:

Not Just him! Anyone on the Face of the Earth, Including you, who Departs this s Earth without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ is straight to Hell.

You Believe or you Don't Believe is Irrelevant.
You argue from here to Jerusalem is irrelevant! When you Cross over, you will understand.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Oizee(f): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
candidbabe:
Chim oooooo
Runs outa thread

Runs in
What about their darling daddy that has spent half of his tenure abroad?

How much will bubuhari return when he dies?
please direct the question specifically to darling daddy son here, may be he can shamelessly give you an answer.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by gaskiyamagana: 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Kriss216:
Which kind yeye eye service be this?

Hypocrites!

Abacha's returned loots still doesn't make Abacha a saint. Once a criminal, always a criminal.

He is not your type who is deceiving himself with church contributions from corrupt money from government treasury.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by gaskiyamagana: 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:
That's a Great deed and Worthy of Emulation.

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.

People are shouting of tramadol, colorado and wewe.
Another ones in town are worrying righteous, l mean
CHRISTAMADOL and combined plus together JESUSWEED.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Tinyemeka(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

It's not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...

Other parents would pass on and leave an estate in the form of wealth and fixed assets for their loved ones.

Another is leaving a debt of N11m for his loved ones to suffer and pay off and buy off his supposed salvation. Then they go forward to announce the deed on public media.

That is a special grade of hypocrisy for me.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by victorv12(m): 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
A man of honor.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Cokahot: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
A Nigerian and a northern. He must be joking
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Jokerman(m): 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
StPete:

Christianity is not the only way to access heaven, God is not a religious being

Christianity is not a religious
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
What he did was admirable.

If you think otherwise, you are a thief in waiting seeking for opportunity to loot.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by muheeb01(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Impressive....
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Nyanabo(m): 9:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
That money has been siphoned already immediately it was paid. They even had to raise the money... undecided

Abi he wants to go to heaven to collect his own share of 7 virgins lipsrsealed
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by tonididdy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
DOTian:

It's not eye service. I think it has something to do with having conscience and worrying about where you are going. When you want to be in your Lords good book...
Why e nor return am when he was Hale and healthy... Why put the children through the pain?

If you thief, own am with your full chest.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Bnladan(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Righteousness2:

But what is Most Important for a man/ Woman is to Ensure the He/She is Born again. He/she has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Because It does not Matter how good or religious you are, if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life. It is to Hell Straight.
Ok oo Daddy G.O aka special adviser on afterlife issues
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Realhommie(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
The way some of you talk though, devoid of even the slightest iota of reason... I guess it's just for likes and shares or maybe for the fun of it.

Eye service for who exactly? Someone did good trying to right his wrongs and to make peace with his maker you're saying eye service... When you eventually grow old and at the point of death you'll see that nothing in this world would really matter or appeal to you anymore. Na foolish people dey place value on earthly gains.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by OBALOLA55(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

And that is another quality about the nature of the one true God of Israel your ego-driven Arabian one will have no clue about: Humility.

6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: 8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Philippians 2: 6 - 8

GOD IS FORMLESS, GET THAT INTO YOUR EMPTY SKULL. NO VISION OR DREAM CAN SEE SEE GOD
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by HolinessOfGod: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
NoSentiment:

Jesus said:

1. " I am ascending unto my father and your father, my God and your God"

2. "My father is greater than I"

3. "I can of my own self do nothing "

Jesus is not God. Mr Righteousness, repent and accept the truth taught by Jesus to wit:

" Hear o Israel! Your Lord is ONE God"

Accept all prophets of God including the one (Muhammad) prophesied in the book of Isiah 42.

Beloveth,
Please do not be deceived, anyone/anybody that do not accept Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and personal saviour, and continue in holy living WILL NOT enter Heaven to see/dwell with the Father (I.e Almighty God).

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Hebrews 12:14
Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

Shalom!
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by AbuAeesha: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nokio1:
Eye service
not eye service but sincerity. not everyone is dubious the good ones still lives
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by HolinessOfGod: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
StPete:

Christianity is not the only way to access heaven, God is not a religious being

Beloveth,
Please do not be deceived. Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Shalom.

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by VicM6: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
who pay the money, the man or na the family raise the money
when i no dey mad for head....refund ko return ni...she am not against ur wish o bt no be me go do wahala refund money back gv state govt wey dey rob us day nd night.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by NoSentiment: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
omlueh:
Have you read the first to the sixth verses of the Gospel of John, and many more were our Lord Jesus Christ Said and I Quote, "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN(PERSON) COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME(LORD JESUS CHRIST)", also "I AND THE FATHER OUR ONE" "I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD" "I AM THE BREAD OF LIVE" "I AM IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IS IN ME". and so many more, even the quotation you quote above, do you still digressed further on the remaining verses of that chapter to really understand the in depth of the sayings of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Please don't Confuse People of your types by just bringing some chapter and not elaborating on the whole verses and say they should see what Jesus Said, Emphatically Jesus Christ has said "I AM THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, NO MAN (including Father Abraham, Moses, Jacob, David and every other prophets whom have everly existed before our time and all other humans including mohammed your self acclaimed prophet) COMES TO THE FATHER(GOD ALMIGHTY) EXCEPT THROUGH HIM(JESUS CHRIST). End of all Discussions.

All of these verses are quoted out of context.

1. It is true that Jesus as he himself said was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. So during his time and to the Israel he was indeed the way (to God) and his message was the truth and no ISRAELI could've known God (came to the father) except by following the Commandments of Christ the first, and most important of which was "Hear o Israel, your LORD is ONE GOD".

2. I and the father are one doesn't mean they are the same in their aseity. Read 3 verses b4 and after this one. It means they are one in purpose. In another verse in John Jesus asked God to be one with his deciples. If Jesus was one and the same with God as u suggested then he must know all that God knows about yet he did not know when the hour comes.

So all the verses xtians use to forcibly attribute divinity to Christ (pbuh) are at best metaphorical or if u want ambiguous and at worse quoted out of context or misrepresented. On another hand, all verses indicating that Jesus was no different from previous prophets like Abraham, moses, Jacob and Muhammad (pbut) are very clear, unambiguous and consistent with prophetic history. Why build your faith on ambiguous, ahistorical and Pauline verses over and above clear, unambiguous, Christ-preached ones?

Christ did deliver the messages God sent him with very clearly and unambiguously. That is that God is one, that he was "a man approved of God" (his prophet and messenger), that no man (he inclusive) can bear the sins or iniquities of another, that heaven is attained through a combination of attempts at righteousness( keeping all the commandments) and God's grace, that he (jesus) could do nothing of his own self etc etc teachings that were very consistent with those of all earlier prophets and Muhammad.

Yet, Jesus arch enemy (Paul of Tarsus) lurked in the corner till his chief enemy (Jesus) was no more and he turned around to undo what Jesus taught one by one. No wonder almost everything Paul taught was antithetical to what Christ taught! And lo, Christians believed Paul and jertison Christ. Repent brother b4 it is too late. Christ the Messiah was no more than an apostle of God b4 whom there were many apostles. Say not three! The God your Lord is ONE God!

May God show you the light. Bro just sincerely pray tonight to God this way: oh God if you are there, show me in my dream which religion is pleasing to you and you will see it if you are sincere in your heart. This i promise you subject to the sincerity of your heart.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by Psoul(m): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
DarkJeddi:
What if he wanted to?

But didn't have the means to?

And moreover the said money was spent on his household..

So what's the big deal?

If the children decide to fulfill their father's wish?

Makes no sense to me. Putting your family into huge debts after your death.
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109367386:

If this is waht you gat to say concerning this,
Then,
A BIG SHAME on you!

SHUT UP!!!

Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by jimcaddy(m): 1:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Walahi if some unscrupulous elements had known about this move prior, they would have organised boys to waylay the family members and collect the money.. loool..
Re: Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:59am On Jan 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

I heard you are an elder in mummy G.O.s church. Is that true?

HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / The Real Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12M Gets Salary Increase / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50