Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... (1096 Views)

The Rough Rough Diary Of An Aspiring Web Dev / Diary Of An Aspiring Software/web Developer / Free Training For Junior And Aspiring Web/android Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
This thread right here will be a diary for all i will be learning throughout my web development journey
i promise to be consistent so as to update this all day

i paid for a javascript course on udemy by jonasschmedtman and he seems very good with it and his explanations were top notch...

Right before i start this thread,i already learn some javascripts baics in which i am going to spill them right away.

i learnt the three ways to open browser developer tools on all OS

it was incredible getting to learn the basics of javascript,even tho it does not come easy as it felt, the dude on the video i was following (jonasschmedtman) was actually very easy and simple with his explanation......

summary of what i learnt today with direct links for anyone interested

values and variables and how to apply them in JS and make them reflect on browser s console

https://www.w3schools.com/js/js_variables.asp

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-complete-javascript-course/learn/lecture/22648145#questions/14478920

i learnt types of value and data type and i have got pictures of the little simple practical of them aftter following the video

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Maxxim: 3:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
I'll be waiting to read more from your journal, I'll also like to make some diary somedays so as to give accountability of my learning but I doubt if I'll be able to meet up to that commitment.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Newman20(m): 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lemme book my space at the start of this thread.

Following actively cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by LikeAking: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lampert505:
This thread right here will be a diary for all i will be learning throughout my web development journey
i promise to be consistent so as to update this all day

i paid for a javascript course on udemy by jonasschmedtman and he seems very good with it and his explanations were top notch...

Right before i start this thread,i already learn some javascripts baics in which i am going to spill them right away.

i learnt the three ways to open browser developer tools on all OS

Lolz!
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by LnrLerio: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
Best of luck cool

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2022
yeah lolz
LikeAking:

Lolz!
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 9:44am On Jan 15, 2022
gracias my man

i really hope i stay consistent
LnrLerio:
Best of luck cool
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 10:29am On Jan 15, 2022
that will definitely be nice

i will also urge you try upload them on twitter too as it has large audience
Maxxim:
I'll be waiting to read more from your journal, I'll also like to make some diary somedays so as to give accountability of my learning but I doubt if I'll be able to meet up to that commitment.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Maxxim: 7:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lampert505:
that will definitely be nice

i will also urge you try upload them on twitter too as it has large audience
Aiit

That's great advice, I'll do that thanks man.
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
I’ve been very active only on Twitter that I’ve forgotten I’ve got a NL thread about my web development journey,

Here’s one of my recent project,I’ll love y’all bosses too check it out and drop reviews and what’s needed to be done

https://yemil.netlify.app/

I’ve also work on some other project in which I’ll be dropping for y’all reviews but they ain’t responsive yet, can only be viewed on desktop or PC �
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Laryfrosh: 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lampert505:
I’ve been very active only on Twitter that I’ve forgotten I’ve got a NL thread about my web development journey,

Here’s one of my recent project,I’ll love y’all bosses too check it out and drop reviews and what’s needed to be done

I’ve also work on some other project in which I’ll be dropping for y’all reviews but they ain’t responsive yet, can only be viewed on desktop or PC �

Did you use JS on this
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
No, jus pure html and css with responsiveness too lol

You can view on desktop or pc mode and it’ll still make sense
Laryfrosh:

Did you use JS on this

1 Like

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
No, jus pure html and css with responsiveness too lol

You can view on desktop or pc mode and it’ll still make sense

Laryfrosh:

Did you use JS on this
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Maxxim: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lampert505:

You did a great job bro

Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 11:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: Diary Of An Aspiring Web Developer... by Lampert505(m): 12:28pm On May 15, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Php Help! / How To Login To A Site With C++/C# / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.