Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria (41225 Views)

Victor Boniface And Nathan Tella Win Bundesliga With Bayer Leverkusen / France-born German Midfielder Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by graphicdesigns: 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nice one. Play for your fatherland.

Hit me for the best graphic design, check out some of works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Acecube(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Are you Super Eagles standard ?
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oleka9:
So many business owners want to learn how to structure their business to be stable and function like how big organizations and corporations do. I have an ebook that will help you structure your business to run effectively without your supervision or having to always monitor your workers before work can be done and help you maximize profit. For just 3k you can get the material for now before it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a Whatsapp business group for free where you will learn more and connect. Contact me with the number below in my profile

Ebook seller.

Y don't u use the I formation in the ebook to make your life better, I stead of looking for who will send you free 3k

I know ur type.

Ur ebook is not going back to any 5k..all na format.

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by CodedWealth(m): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hard work pays in the long run, impressive!

My signature could change your life...
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Psalmistproject: 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nna which part of Nigeria are you from first?
Na de only tin wey concern me.
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by samwash(m): 7:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
Only in sports majorly in football, music industry & movies that these guys want to rep Nigeria green colours, outside that you don't see associating the Nigeria.
We need them more in leadership & polities

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
He wants to play for the eagles because he couldn't bring into the English national team
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by mmsen: 7:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Oga, you better don't waste your time playing for Nigeria. Stick with England or any of the European countries angry

He's more likely to win something with Nigeria than England. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by mmsen: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
samwash:
Only in sports majorly in football, music industry & movies that these guys want to rep Nigeria green colours, outside that you don't see associating the Nigeria.
We need them more in leadership & polities

If Nigerians weren't so spineless Nigeria could be a truly great nation. That's the part that many Nigerians do not understand.

What does Nigeria lack that a country needs besides rational people? ; wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Success957: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Go and eat
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nathan Tella go see bench.
Go to England
Super Eagles is not the English dustbin anymore grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by jrusky(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Oga, you better don't waste your time playing for Nigeria. Stick with England or any of the European countries angry

Haba so those born oversea players playing for Nigeria are wasting their time Hhhmmm...bro these horror will pass, Buhari killed Nigerian dream but soon he will go and God will deal with him for pitching so many Nigerians against their country due to his wickedness and failure.

I still stand with this country as at now till it exist no more but for now I'm still a Nigerian and proud to say it.
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 7:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
So many options for Nigeria now... I remember when this nation was literally kneeling and begging for players all over. Now, most foreign-born and raised players are the ones volunteering.

Oga Tammy, you see your life!!! You would have been leading the attack going into next year world cup, not scrapping for bench warming position in an overcrowded England team.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Bamzyriches451: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
He's welcome to his father's land
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oga we no need u.u fit swaer say u bin no dey wait for England cullup?
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by yinkeys(m): 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
He mind don dey

Wanna play for the real niggarz of Africa
You are the niggarz
Not us
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Ekpekus(m): 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
maklelemakukula:
Make he play for England.
He no sabi play
grin grin grin grin
Guy na sense be jazz man... the guy know say the 3 lions na no play zone... He jejely respect himself to seek for opportunity.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by sage85910: 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nice concept. The site really makes sense. They have more features than Nairaland

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Dybala11(m): 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:
There's a very low probability that he's going to feature for England at all, not to talk of regular first team football.
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by shantti(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Imagine if super Nigerian nationals are actually representing Nigeria, imagine alaba, dele Alli, Abraham, Saka, danjuma, Emmanuel Dennis, playing for 9ja, Nigeria could have been one of the most feared team in the world.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Kirkman: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
shantti:
Imagine if super Nigerian nationals are actually representing Nigeria, imagine alaba, dele Alli, Abraham, Saka, danjuma, Emmanuel Dennis, playing for 9ja, Nigeria could have been one of the most feared team in the world.
I swear down grin
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Starzo: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
shantti:
Emmanuel Dennis actually plays for Nigeria but Watford nor allow am come afcon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
xxxtedyxxx:

Ebook seller.

Y don't u use the I formation in the ebook to make your life better, I stead of looking for who will send you free 3k

I know ur type.

Ur ebook is not going back to any 5k..all na format.
the ebook will become 500 once hungry wire him
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by cobso5547: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
.com (remove the space between Up and Ghana) The site is good for those who want Ghana girlfriend

Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by lekkyy: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na Bukayo Saka we want
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by quickly: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
Saka eze and Oliseh even Tammy Abraham wey NFA Dey try confirm Dey do shakara

Until you start scoring regularly or move to a top 4 contender b4 u get a chance.

The list long especially in ur position but with luck anything is possible
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by quickly: 8:05pm On Jan 14, 2022
shantti:

Imagine lookman conversion was confirmed. He for go this nations cup. That team wud be almost guaranteed winning
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by cpu2006(m): 8:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Bad adviser grin
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by tempest01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
post=109371542:
You are welcme to your darling nation Tella.

This is one of the positive minded Nigerian.

Only people that see themselves as animals will dare call our dear Nigeria a zoo

God bless Nigeria and all sane. Good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

Nigeria will succeed.

We Rise.

E be like say alert don enter. You dey work overtime
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Drefaithful(m): 8:15pm On Jan 14, 2022
shantti:

Imagine the combination of Akanji of Austria and Fikayo Tomori
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by donem: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2022
Shetemi12:
Vote
Whoever you are, Wake up from your slumber , e get why.
Re: AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria by Germi9: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
flemsy15:
Baba see sweet football against Egypt and decided this is where he supposed to be.
Beat wey we go beat all those people tomorrow ehnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Bash Ali Being Manhandled By GEJ's Minister's Security Aides In 2013 / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation / Throwback Picture Of Super Eagles Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.