Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Im Academy - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Im Academy (650 Views)

Im Academy: What Their Promoters Never Tell You / Help: My Friends Are Trying To Get Me Into The Im...academy / Pls Im Having Issues With My Opay Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Im Academy by Rhado: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
I was talking to someone about my interest in forex trading and she introduced me to an academy, IM ACADEMY. They have different packages but their prices are high though. I don’t have any digital money making skill and I really wish to learn one ASAP. Even crypto I don’t even know anything in it. Please is forex trading good (I’m aware of the risks involved though) and does anyone know about this academy. Please help me with your responses please.
Re: Im Academy by peropoliet(m): 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rhado:
I was talking to someone about my interest in forex trading and she introduced me to an academy, IM ACADEMY. They have different packages but their prices are high though. I don’t have any digital money making skill and I really wish to learn one ASAP. Even crypto I don’t even know anything in it. Please is forex trading good (I’m aware of the risks involved though) and does anyone know about this academy. Please help me with your responses please.
Run check crypto thread i left a message for you
Re: Im Academy by DaveDave001: 4:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Im academy is a scam, better run for dear life.
All that glitters isn’t gold.
If you end up joining them, you’ll be stuck in a vicious cycle of endless recruitment for the company in order to survive.
They make money from recruiting people and not from actual forex trading profits.
They mainly use youngins to carry out this sinsiter act.
It’s all a facade, the more you look the less you see.
Go to YouTube and type reviews on im academy, if you think I’m bluffing.

(1) (Reply)

Free Legit Daily Crypto Airdrops / Crypto Currency Education. / I Need Investment Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.