Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) (20326 Views)

Couple Dies In Sokoto Auto Crash (Photos) / 2 Co-Wives, Their Family Member And 7 Others Die In Kwara Auto Crash (Photos) / Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by elbaraj2020(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Imagine ? Just After 10 days he was promoted ??
People are just wicked, that's why we have to be prayerful. some people Don't Like Good Thing, Not Everybody Will Like To see you go ahead of them.

Naso Them Won Finish 1 Guy That Just Opened A Laundry Shop In My Street, He Suffered To Save Money From Chicken Business, Then Used It To Open Shop, The Day He Officially Opened It, Nigga Held A Small Celebration For Guys As E No Easy Na, The Next Day, He No Open Shop, 3 To 5 Days Passed, We Were Like, Ahn Ahn, This Guy Wey Just Open Shop No Serious Again ?? , People Decided To Go To His House, Omo! Nigga Was Half Dead Mehnnnn, They Rushed Him To The Hospital, Did Some Test And Found Out Someone Tried To Poison Him.

People Wicked Shaa, That's All I Wanna Say.
Must you attach accident with another issue? Can't someone die a natural dead again? I salama for mind set over things

1 Like

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by woleabayo(f): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2022
everything is not terrestial power please get sence make we too de watch weting we de do abeg grin grin grin grin
MITCHELL96:
People are just wicked, that's why we have to be prayerful. some people Don't Like Good Thing, Not Everybody Will Like To see you go ahead of them.

Naso Them Won Finish 1 Guy That Just Opened A Laundry Shop In My Street, He Suffered To Save Money From Chicken Business, Then Used It To Open Shop, The Day He Officially Opened It, Nigga Held A Small Celebration For Guys As E No Easy Na, The Next Day, He No Open Shop, 3 To 5 Days Passed, We Were Like, Ahn Ahn, This Guy Wey Just Open Shop No Serious Again ?? , People Decided To Go To His House, Omo! Nigga Was Half Dead Mehnnnn, They Rushed Him To The Hospital, Did Some Test And Found Out Someone Tried To Poison Him.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Springboot: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2022
MITCHELL96:

The promotion has nothing to do with the accident, they only added it for sensation.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Tapout(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
airminem:
Lol. Did you read the post up there?!

Of course I did, am I missing something?
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Lari03r(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2022
He was bereaved. He was traveling to go to his family, and now his family members have suffered a second tragedy within a short period.

Every vehicle accident on Nigerian roads is partially sponsored by corruption and misappropriation of funds.

You were saved from bandits, but death traps in the form of Nigerian roads and transport system still caught up with you.

This is a sad story. I pray his family remain strong in this season of double losses.

2 Likes

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Jimbah(m): 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
We will really miss U big brother, your death is still a big blow to us....
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
This life

Most times iask myself what is it iam doing right for God to still spare my life..

But truth is igot no answer to my question cuz iam all shades of wrong ..

Still grateful
You are not doing anything right but rather The Grace and Mercies of God is been extended to both good and bad people but don't take them for granted instead commit your life to WORSHIP and walk in the Path of Righteousness and you will see more of the goodness of God upon your destiny wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by kachistone: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Hmmm. God go save us from frenemies o.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by mozona(m): 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
RIP
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
elbaraj2020:

Must you attach accident with another issue? Can't someone die a natural dead again? I salama for mind set over things

But accident isn't a natural death
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Fashionista01(f): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2022
Candidlady:
This life

Most times iask myself what is it iam doing right for God to still spare my life..

But truth is igot no answer to my question cuz iam all shades of wrong ..

Still grateful
A lot of people said the same thing in December 31st 2021, plus they were grateful too,but today January 17th they're dead.
Everyone will die,stop flattering yourself. You won't spend a day more than you should on the earth. Now you're alive, remember your maker,I'm not saying be perfect or overtly religious,but just love him and love your neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2022
post=109367793:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bauchi-poly-lecturer-42-dies-in-auto-crash/%3famp

Ok una don kill am, unto the next one
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2022
post=109367793:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/bauchi-poly-lecturer-42-dies-in-auto-crash/%3famp

Ok una don kill am, unto the next one

But una Dey always care about the loved ones wey Dey under hin auspices ??
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by airminem(f): 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tapout:

Of course I did, am I missing something?
Nope...
Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
MITCHELL96:

That is why it is good to be on a low-key when you are successing you don't know who is who

1 Like

Re: Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) by elbaraj2020(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
lexy2014:

But accident isn't a natural death
Is either human or mechanical error, it has nothing to do with spirituality like the Op tried to insinuate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flood Sweeps Away Motorcyclist, Displaces Hundreds Of Residents In Lagos / Nigerians, Lets Go On A Vacation / Abeokuta Railway: FG Relocates Abeokuta Train Station Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.