Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking (76374 Views)

A Married Woman's Facebook Post That Got People Talking / See The Simple Wedding That Got People Talking / Kenyan Couple Who Wore T-shirts To Their Simple Wedding Welcome Bouncing Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by dominzy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking.

Only if our Nigerian parents will allow us do simple and peaceful weddings like this.

123 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Hathor5(f): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sweet and romantic.

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by dominzy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2022

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Anigreat: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
shocked

Nice

Commendable and so applauding.

But it seems their sex life is going to be so boring...I pray that innocent looking girl should be so rugged in the bed room for this bobo.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by dominzy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2022

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by dominzy(m): 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2022

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Truvelisback(m): 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by DaddyRochie1642: 6:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
She's in good shape with her flat stomach.

249 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by phorget(m): 6:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
Chai! Wedding without jollo and aso ebi... undecided

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Blesings(f): 6:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
So simple

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Sekoni003(m): 6:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is indeed beautiful, congratulations to the couple kiss
The wedding day matters but yeah what matters the most is the marriage and the happiness coupled with the fulfillment it brings in the long run. That being said, those who want large or small weddings reserve every right to choose whichever kinda wedding they go for. Personally tho, I do favour a small, simple but glamorous wedding with just a few guests over the large one.

Reminds me of the look on my fiancee's face when we both were discussing stuff one day and I told her how there had been over a thousand guests at my sister's wedding. Aunty went pale and I had to severally reassure her I had no plans to have that large a wedding and would rather splurge the cash on our honeymoon cheesy.
For the next couple days tho, she was always on Google looking up pics of Nigerian weddings and muttering to herselfgrin grin grin

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by opera1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Simple, beautiful and nice

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by gasparpisciotta: 6:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Registry.

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
they actually look happy together, no need for anything else!

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Odin13: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
JW..?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Richy4(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Budget Friendly wedding smiley

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Klass99(f): 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2022

256 Likes 20 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by khiaa(f): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
No sensible couple wants a big wedding in these days of Covic, the risks are too great. Keep it sweet and simple.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by faithfull18(f): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
DaddyRochie1642:
She's in good shape with her flat stomach.
So, those without flat tummies aren't in good shape.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by faithfull18(f): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Klass99:
Less is more and simplicity is bae. I like what I see cheesy ;

1. Baby girl is well covered up, zero nudity and indecent exposure of private parts, in the name of slaying wedding gown.

2. Bride and groom look good together and individually.

3. They seem to know what's important - quality over quantity, a lifetime together ahead of them and not a fanfare wedding ceremony for just one day.

4. They kept it short, sweet and simple. Indicative of people with a mind of their own, who actually think and make their own choices.
Cleavage seen, simple things make more sense most of the time, KISS wink

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by cayorday89(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lovely, but all is a matter of age, time, money, beliefs, culture, family and most importantly Finance...

If I was a early twenties year old dude with more than enough cash, it would have been loud gan ni, but now as an oldie and still hustling for the cash, a low key wedding is a must of it must hold at all. I admire her no make up look, simple yet classy.

31 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Klass99(f): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2022

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by sisisioge: 8:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Is anyone seeing the long groom? Dude is a baby boy fa kiss

Na them black oyinbos and they are obviously marrying in a licenced marriage registry. Our own court weddings are mostly like this too. You have no way of knowing from the picture if they eventually host people to a party.

Meanwhile, I think they are both so cute!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ireneidiva(f): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2022
Klass99:
Less is more and simplicity is bae. I like what I see cheesy ;

1. Baby girl is well covered up, zero nudity and indecent exposure of private parts, in the name of slaying wedding gown.

2. Bride and groom look good together and individually.

3. They seem to know what's important - quality over quantity, a lifetime together ahead of them and not a fanfare wedding ceremony for just one day.

4. They kept it short, sweet and simple. Indicative of people with a mind of their own, who actually think and make their own choices.
Zero nudity with that cleavage up there?

7 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by ireneidiva(f): 9:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Klass99:

You saw it only because she bent over to sign the papers cheesy, not because she deliberately put it out there to assault our senses, the way Toyin Abraham, Toke Makinwa and former BB Naija housemates do.
It showed very well when she stood.

5 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Vyvyanvyvy: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Simple and beautiful

3 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Tabithazen(f): 9:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by Klass99(f): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2022

63 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by pansophist(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
If a lot of single women just try to be in shape like the girl above, they will realise it's easier to get a man that way, than prayer and fasting in shiloh, while being extorted in the process by businessmen pastors.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by pansophist(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
I dare to speak for all men, and it is that we appreciate a woman who dress in such a decent, yet, classy way. It's obvious she takes good care of herself.

76 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by mytime24(f): 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
Them don chop people jollof angry

Dem no want make person chop their own grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking by brainhack(m): 2:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Finally it boils down to marrying someone capable of rational thinking, not marrying a shallow minded person whose mind is clouded by social norms/religious over-zealousness.

Personally I don’t see any significance in inviting half of the world to wine and dine. In Nigeria, most people that engage in such can’t even afford it, imagine the folly of borrowing just to throw a wedding party. Even if you have the money, why waste it? Those Ms would serve you better as down payment towards a house of your own.

49 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months? / He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.