Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) (43948 Views)

Lady Arrested For Fake Alert After Buying Drinks Of ₦420,000 At A Nightclub / Lagos-Based Lady And Her Boyfriend Send Fake Bank Credit Alert (Video) / Man Caught After Buying N986k Worth Of Phones With Fake Alert In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
M
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
I thought nnamdi cownu said they're all billionaires?

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2022
Hisbah21:
Ipob boy,you see how u embarrased ur fellow Ipob
Still better than your brother Bandits..

Kidnapping for 200k..

1 Like

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by DabuIIIT: 11:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
This fuuul should be seriously tortured at the barracks....arsseho even got an ear on,what a cheap punkass
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by ezekielsamuel1(m): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by endy69: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
This news is not adding up oo. Nigerians need to be calming down oo. It maybe case of reverser due to bad network. My Auntie slightly escape been leached in Ebony state due to false accusations. There's no way those Soldiers will come back for him if it was fake alert and those close to the military know how a soldier that stole or aid theft is been dealt. Make una dy calm down for anybody way una Kee or incite people Kee no dy come back.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
First soldier no fit get dis kind bears except e dey war zone

1 Like

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Farid24224(m): 11:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nigerian soldiers don't keep beards!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by westlius(m): 11:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Greenerie:
Oh my goodness! Chizzy! Ur face have finally appeared on Nairaland for wrong reasons.pple who log on to this forum will see you.ur face on YouTube.They say the internet never forgets.I pray God will pity ur mom and answer her prayers against ur village people following u since.God please have mercy on him and deliver him.
I swear I knw him too a child hood friend
His wedding was Dec 18 self
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by kingmsookwagh(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Big boy wey dey TIFF.
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by osazsky(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
Since its a igbo matter its none of my biz.its even a sin to discuss matters that deosnt consign u ..gossip
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by andsboy29: 12:21am On Jan 15, 2022
I quite understand what those ppl felt, if I was there I will make sure he is burn alive or stone to death, early this year , a guy did a fake transfer to me and went away with my Laptop, till date I still feel the pain. Scammers should be given death sentence, that's the only way to stop this menace.
Fake Alert does exist, it looked so real and I fell for it. It will never be well with him in this life , unless he repents and return my Laptop.
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by ndukwejoe(m): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Told him
faithfull18:

Na so and he can't show debit alert/record to save himself.
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by BigBellyBurst(m): 12:45am On Jan 15, 2022
saphiere:
Men and stealing.
Idiot, so u carried your hatred for men into 2022?? I pity the unlucky fellow that would end up with you.

BTW, these so called pained women tagging themselves feminists are taking this to another level to the extent that a particular female in this forum openly expressed her hate and anger towards two twin new born babies because they were males.

God forbid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Hisbah21:
Ipob boy,you see how u embarrased ur fellow Ipob

Comman man,this ain't cool.
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by faceland: 1:28am On Jan 15, 2022
He might be innocent but I have no pity for someone spending 200k on a damn phone. It is better to pay double for am excellent computer.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:33am On Jan 15, 2022
faceland:
He might be innocent but I have no pity for someone spending 200k on a damn phone. It is better to pay double for am excellent computer.

Hhmm... That's your preference. If he's really innocent, his choice of phone shouldn't be enough reason not to have pity. We all have something we don't really mind spending on.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Henryblaise800(m): 2:10am On Jan 15, 2022
Greenerie:
Oh my goodness! Chizzy! Ur face have finally appeared on Nairaland for wrong reasons.pple who log on to this forum will see you.ur face on YouTube.They say the internet never forgets.I pray God will pity ur mom and answer her prayers against ur village people following u since.God please have mercy on him and deliver him.
did you go attend hopebay college ??

1 Like

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Adex2442: 2:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
It fit be bank network.

All this illiterate people self, maybe reversal.... them don rush video am put online.

if you never fall into embarrassing situation like this, you nor go understand.
Mine na for restaurant.

He showed them bank alert.

they termed it fake alert.

In situations like this you can't fight the crowd.
Your voice will be down.

Because the more you talk, the more it go be like say na lie.

Yeah u right. I had same experience. I sent money from kuda and she said she haven't heard about kuda before... I explained tire. Since then, i done stay away from transfer.. I pay in cash
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Adex2442: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2022
Candidlady:

His brother spotted

Just pray u don't fall into situations like this u will understand.

Sometimes u will transfer money and the money will still not come after so many hours.. To make things worse if u send from a bank that they don't know, you done die be that. Such as kuda, chippercash, standard chattered etc. They will assume u are lying and it's fake

NOTE: i am not defending the man
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by lesbiconverter: 2:20am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
It fit be bank network.

All this illiterate people self, maybe reversal.... them don rush video am put online.

Mine na for restaurant.

Your voice will be down.

I was wondering too why he came back with his soldiers that ran away on seeing the real ones
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by lesbiconverter: 2:22am On Jan 15, 2022
saphiere:
Men and stealing.
Your father is a man grin
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by RayRay06677(m): 2:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Though the fraud called fake alert exist in naija but sometimes it's ignorance that makes crowd junglelize the innocent. It happened to me with zenith bank. Thank God it was to a friend, I got debited instantly, we shared transfer receipt but after 3days, she still didn't get alert. I went to the bank and realized that particular transaction is not recorded on my transaction which means it never happened.
What if that had happened in a public space?

Our institutions are killing us, I rarely make transfer these days, I no want be acclaimed big boy for illiterate vendors.

Meanwhile on my case, the bank only said an unofficial sorry meanwhile I could have been junglelized.

I am taking time to state my case so that people should know that not all fake alert are the sole fault of the customer. Banks are ineffective too. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Cashio(m): 2:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
It fit be bank network.

Mine na for restaurant.

Your voice will be down.

Oga you don't know what you are saying. If that guy did a real transfer, he will never allow himself to be publicly disgraced in that manner. And I believe you read the part where they said he was bursted. Or you think every person in the market is an illiterate.
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by ElValiente(m): 2:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Low budget William Uchemba cheesy
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by blowjohn(m): 3:00am On Jan 15, 2022
The rate at which men are wearing ear rings this days eh.
Every spot u turn now in Abuja na so so ear rings men dey wear.
Re: Enugu Big Boy Caught After Buying A Phone Worth N200k With Fake Alert (Video) by Slurity(m): 3:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Who will someone with this kind of beard claim to be any army?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prostitute Arrested After Being Tracked Down With Stolen Phone In Owerri. Photo / Suspected Cultists Behead Youth Leader In Akwa Ibom (Photo) / Angry Mob Burn Armed Robber To Ashes In Front Of Children In Calabar (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.