Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus (13759 Views)

Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts / Bandits Kill Two More Greenfield University Students / Atiku Reacts To The Death Of Three Madonna University Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by TSaveri: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is becoming very common
The government is helpless
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by graphicdesigns: 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Sad
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some of my works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by treatise: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
bUhari has ruined this country

This is small, before he lives the throne you'd see what he will turn the country into

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Gentlevip: 7:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
Blame Buhari blame south blame north blame Osibanjo blame blame....

Everyday blame, instead of thinking ahead. If we don't think well and reposit ourselves to solutions this issue might get to....

I no go pray am. But let's do better, biko
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by bluefilm: 7:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
The North is really a hot zone.
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Ebubu: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Yemested:
Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle economy
grin

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Why will anyone think it's still safe to school in the north It's been unsafe since like 2007... Anyways God protect the victims if they get free they should get transfer somewhere else...
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
Its seems these guys are just getting started
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
Yemested:
Buhari will handle insecurity
Osinbajo will handle economy
They are both jokers.

Vagabonds aren't seeing dis

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by lionphil(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
Psalmistproject:
Kidnapping, rapping victims of kidnap and being handsomely rewarded for abnormal slacking of the victims sex organs has become a lucrative biz in the north.

Anytime I hear say dem kidnap person, my pain is only, chei! Alagbu go HA, ma lapia ha alapia!!

So I'm joining my voice to plead with the kidnappers, Biko! Biko!
Don't fvck dem! It's unprofessional doing such!!!

Hahaha!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Comedian2019: 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
bUhari has ruined this country
He's not done, he'll continue to ruin it till 2023. Next time Nigerians should elect people with brains.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by ufotunang: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
See what a bad economy can cause
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by dasparrow: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2022
When will this kidnappings stop? And the government just does not care. I feel sorry for Nigerians in Nigeria. Chai! It cannot be easy living in such a country. You are like an endangered specie in your own homeland.
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by SarkinYarki: 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
SangoOlukosoOba:

Buhari is also the reason foe your low IQ

You with single digit IQ talking
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Blue3k(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2022
l0uie:
Guns should be legalized in Nigeria. Only then would one's safety be in his hands. Until then, harm has greater odds against you.

Lol it will also make you harder to bully and extort. The government doesn't want you too independent now.
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Jonwesley(m): 8:16pm On Jan 14, 2022
OP, this is not Nasarawa University, but the Federal University Lafia. Nasarawa University is the state university situated in Keffi please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by miraclea: 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2022
They just protested north is healing maybe that's one of the healing process, maybe just maybe

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Elolam87(m): 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
It's a pity nowhere is safe in Nigeria
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by SpiritFree: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
"He visited the area of the abduction"
"he visited police"
"he advised students to go about their normal activities"

Very cliché write up sad

The VC and Buhari relate? undecided
abi na the journalist?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by JayPeeOham: 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by muheeb01(m): 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bandits kidnappers everywhere which kind wahala be this
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by condralbedez: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2022
ommam:
A country gone to the dogs. Imagine the further damage a TINUBU's presidency will do
The Vulturebbqgrills and his fellow ass linkers won't see anything bad on that!
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by ablejesus26(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na wa ooo
The govt is very clueless on how to handle this issue.
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
politicians been trashed this region, the whole region is refilled with robbers
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by cho25bc(f): 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2022
oshozondii:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-nasarawa-varsity-students-abducted-close-to-campus
And my sister works there o. God should protect everyone around that place
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Godwin25king: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Too bad embarassed
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by Lisaint(m): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Don’t believe what you see in the news

Everywhere is safe

Up APC
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by AdelekeAkinola(m): 1:06am On Jan 15, 2022
We hope and pray for an end to terrorism, banditry and kidnapping in Nigeria in Jesus name
Re: Nasarawa University Students Kidnapped Close To Campus by l0uie(m): 2:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Blue3k:

Lol it will also make you harder to bully and extort. The government doesn't want you too independent now.

Swears, bruh. Naija were be say gun dey illegal, na there crime choke! Crime wey be say na gun them dey use run am. For where me dey like this (USA) , my glock no dey far from my reach. Make any funny move towards me, I go blow your brains out 2 seconds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Selfish, Fled To Dubai After 2019 Poll, Can't Be Trusted - Afegbua / Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV / Delivery Riders, Power Bikes Not Affected By Okada Ban - Lagos CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.