Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race (31569 Views)

Khadijah Iliya: Damagum Daughter's Wedding Fatiha (Pictures) / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Joins SDP, To Contest For President / 2023: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Shares Her 5-point Agenda For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Iliveforever(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
The girl fresh, but I think referendum is the best for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Lindodo20: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:
Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi, daughter of former Federal Works commissioner, Femi Okunnu, SAN, has declared her interest in the 2023 presidential race, WonderTV Media reports.

Speaking on why she is running for the office of the presidency, Okunnu-Lamidi said;

Her father, Femi Okunnu, SAN, served as a Federal Commissioner of Works and Housing from 1967 to 1974.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYuGLsmohzr/?utm_medium=copy_link

lalasticlala

Last last aboki cabal go give her Minister for Disaster & Inhuman Affairs, like Sadiya Disaster
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by pejuakinab: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Getat
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by ovieigho(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mariangeles:
Out of nowhere?
How have you proven yourself?
A ga la hu e zuzu. undecided

She will prove her self to you by
More people she has assasinated
Or by how much she has embezzled !

How do people you have been voting for proved themselves?

7 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Lagosianswag: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Fresh Faced and Ambitious shocked

If only those qualities could score you the seat at the highly exalted political throne undecided

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Omicron007: 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Bimpe29: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Khadija must really be kidding. President ko, Councilor ni grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Adamisa77(m): 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE I have been preaching of is finally here. God bless Khadijah, God bless Nigeria.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by htdot: 9:30pm On Jan 14, 2022
Na only them go b in govt?
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Soulsymbol99: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Laggafin:
She looks Preeti for the job.. let's gather and rig her in

I second u grin @least if this one dey suffer us, u go still dey happy if u see her grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by suffering: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Fine girl. If the candidate is not Osinbajo then na house get me on Election Day.

2 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by peekay007: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Pls pass me the weed........,i need to get high just the way u re.....
saphiere:
The FUTURE I have been preaching of is finally here. God bless Khadijah, God bless Nigeria.

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Kosoco(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
So a whole Nigeria Presidential race has been a mockery.... what Brought us to this kind situation... very nuisating

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Nicenixon: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Under which party I beg
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Allisgud: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
All na cruise sha,it's a drop of water complete the rest,afteral we never knew her before
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Kissiemu(m): 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu should be ashamed of himself for dragging office of the president with little kids
What of Atiku and Anyim, and Dele Momodu?

3 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by leesi11(m): 9:36pm On Jan 14, 2022
Johnkay01:
Show us the picture of her father.

A very tribalistic man.
With his white hair and beards
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
very soon you will here Khadijat had been appointed as special adviser to President Tinubu/President A tiki/President Anyim/President Umahi
on social media

in Olamide's voice "Khadija to so ara di Cardi B"

the future is jonzing

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by IAMPEDRO: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:
Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi, daughter of former Federal Works commissioner, Femi Okunnu, SAN, has declared her interest in the 2023 presidential race, WonderTV Media reports.

Speaking on why she is running for the office of the presidency, Okunnu-Lamidi said;

Her father, Femi Okunnu, SAN, served as a Federal Commissioner of Works and Housing from 1967 to 1974.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYuGLsmohzr/?utm_medium=copy_link

lalasticlala
I rather vote for young people like her than vote 60s or 70s.

3 Likes

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Seun360(m): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
mhmsadyq:
Clout chaser!

Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by AbuAeesha: 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
some just like to waste their money,if not...
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by tpapi: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
This babe think say presidency na joke

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Omniman(m): 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
What happened to Funsho williams shouldn't happen to her oo

Ehen. Na my own be dat

Fashola & Tinubu silenced Funsho williams smiley
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by scait(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
E be like me sef go soon declare myself oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by blaque7: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
Some human beings wey no get money for pocket, wey no get light for house go still leave her go vote for the same people wey put una for d same problem.

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by Goldentulip2: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good development but she should go and join forces with the national women’s leader Okotete
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by openmine(m): 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
She has every right to aspire to be president but we all know that it will never happen esp considering the system we currently run which involves money and connection in the political sphere!
The only way she can miraculously win the 2023 presidential election is if her party is 20th on the final result and the 1st position to 19th get disqualified by the supreme court! Very unlikely! cool

1 Like

Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by gassbee: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
Those contesting can consider her as their VP candidate
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by dasparrow: 9:44pm On Jan 14, 2022
saphiere:

The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE
The FUTURE is FEMALE

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi Declares Interest In Presidential Race by RPG2020(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
GoodHardDick:

You need to wake up from your sleep! angry
in 200years time to come, a woman can never be the president of Nigeria!

2 minutes to twelve is still that day anything can happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello / Labour Party Makes Inroads Into NASS, Clinches 6 Senate, 34 Reps Seats / Alaba Market: Sanwo-Olu, Uzodinma Issue Joint Press Conference, Set Up Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.