Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) (32228 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Rann, Residents, Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (Photos) / 50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Residents On The Run As ISWAP Attacks Soldiers In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by ekukeku(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Well. ..I don't know where you got your calculations from, what am saying is that everybody should go to farm.....

Yes.. go to farm...(.Bubu 2022)

Cruise grin
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2022
Iswap Fighters Attack The Nigerian Army University, Killing Two Employees

All you vuvuzela blowing Buhari idiots and Unity Beggars, where are your so called "Gallant men?" Their gallantry only shows when they are confronting armless men and women. The TERRORISTS took the war to their own door steps and these COWARDS were nowhere to be found. The Fulani Terrorists operated for hours on end and the cowardly soldiers went into hiding and NEVER to be seen. Shame on these gutless COWARDS and their FOOLISH supporters who are always on this platform and others ranting and foaming in the mouth like RABID DOGS! Let me hear any of you M0R0NS on here refer to them as gallant men ever again and AMADIOHA would destroy you and your generation!

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Whois(m): 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2022
pquaver:

To God I am not igbo, i agree when it comes to insecurity Jonathan was the shit happens president but at least he have human feelings, i cant say the same for buhari that promised but failed to fix same insecurity. You mean i should blindly support a failure like zombie?

Cc

// ILuvdemManna /// NLPoliceWoman

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
bro I'm not blaming soldiers oh, what I'm trying to say is government of APC are playing politics with your life, as a soldier, you suppose to be happy when such attack comes because it's the equipments that define you as a soldier, I left thier surfer head job when damasak was attacked, I'm previledge to be alive because I was a tank driver. That's military University for God sake, enough equipments suppose to be on ground. This is hide and seek game war.
You once served in the military?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by nedekid: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Damn those dude even mounted a 105mm howitzer at the back of a pickup technical shocked. First time I am seeing such arrangements by any terror group ... The entire school was completely over run without any resistance from the military ....this is the same attack the military said they repelled and even killed many bandits but this video says otherwise...Picture below is them using a 105mm howitzer for flat traj fire ...even I couldn't have imagined this was possible but they seem to have mastered it ..this is effectively the first Toyota cannon pickup we are seeing....it's like have a small tank
I watched the video, could not site any truck with a 105 mm howitzer.
I do not think the chassis of a toyota cruiser or Hilux can handle the recoil. It will crack in half.
The only 105mm I have seen on a truck is on a us humvee with reinforced suspension system.
I think it is the normal 50 cal on those trucks.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by VicM6: 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2022
Notin funny me pass as the soldiers on gate guard run for their life's.....if na civilian now, dem go beat am blue nd black bt ordinary boko boys, dem japa.....Later one idiot go talk say make parent's allow their daughter to join Nigerian Army....abeg if men dey japa from this beast called boko boys then na women go fit stand dem bah....make we dey watch na.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:26pm On Jan 14, 2022
It is a systematic program to drive out the indegens and send them to the south while they resettle fulani from Niger,Mali, Senegal etc.

As long as Buhari remains president these evil men will continue to have a field day.

No body can arrest and prosecute any fulani terrorist as long as Buhari remains president.

The most painful part is the black man allowing himself to be used by the west to wipe his race out with out sitting down to think. I REFUSE TO BE A BLACK MAN

As long as the people continue to think with their stomach these evil men will be using them as slaves.

Look at orji Uzo despite his wealth and experience the fulani is using him as an errand boy with out shame. Abi na Tinubu or amechi? These are irresponsible men. ANY MAN THAT WILL SACRIFICE HIS PEOPLE FOR HIS AMBITION IS NOT FIT TO LIVE

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by stonemasonn: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2022
pharmagba:
Let look at ourselves eyeball to eyeball
Truth be told.

The Nigeria army has no security or national interest at heart for siting the university in Biu, other than the fact that Buratai was in charge and that is his home town.
No Nigeria or Nigerian interest was considered only selfish, ethnic, tribalistic, egoistic and personal reasons.

ahhh, thank you...finally the comment I've been looking for.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by tyup(m): 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Tumbulum:
bro they are paying a useless sacrifice to be sincere. You complain of them not having enough weapon to fight but with the same weapon they have they can shoot unarmed civilians and invade villages and kill innocent civilians.

I wish you understand how Order works...most of em might not want to do these things. remember that soldier that refused to shoot at Lekki toll gate?? he'll really be suffering for disobeying atm. Na why they obey all orders without complaining
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by SarkinYarki: 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2022
nedekid:

I watched the video, could not site any truck with a 105 mm howitzer.
I do not think the chassis of a toyota cruiser or Hilux can handle the recoil. It will crack in half.
The only 105mm I have seen on a truck is on a us humvee with reinforced suspension system.
I think it is the normal 50 cal on those trucks.

The had an actual M3 105mm Howie on a Toyota cruiserpickup ...watch a better version

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1482013066439102465

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Abujason: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnwbtXsIFDw

On monday evening, alleged militants of the Islamic State For West African Province, Iswap, assaulted the Nigerian Army University's Security And Strategic Studies Campus In Buratai, Biu Local Government Area, Borno State.

The extremists killed two University Personnel, according to news reports.
The terrorists apparently overran the troops defending the University, who reportedly fled to their heels as their guns ran out.
Two employees were murdered in the incident, according to a staff member who spoke to the outlet on the condition of anonymity.

After Attempts To Prevent The Attack Failed, Troops Guarding The Gate Absconded, He Said.

Biafra and Igbos are the real problems of this government according to brain dead people from the Nought and Waste.

4 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by bigwig071(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2022
not bad happened.... na them, them.. na the way them take dey give them weapons... don't let a fool to fool you
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by tyup(m): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
VicM6:
Notin funny me pass as the soldiers on gate guard run for their life's.....if na civilian now, dem go beat am blue nd black bt ordinary boko boys, dem japa.....Later one idiot go talk say make parent's allow their daughter to join Nigerian Army....abeg if men dey japa from this beast called boko boys then na women go fit stand dem bah....make we dey watch na.
Lightorder:
I bet you that boys in my street without formal military training, could have held the bastards back. Now the soldiers ran with their tails in between their legs , abandoning more logistics for the idiots. I am ashamed of these leaders who claimed had military background. If na civilians, you see them talking tough. They protect camouflage as if that is military strength. Other countries , if you like , you buy and wear. As long as it doesn’t have their badge

No gun trucks on ground to counter them, no APC, no TB strike facilities only 7.62mm amo. Bros if na you, you go wait?? there's no applaud in dying foolishly. put US army in such position, they'll run to cuz weapons defines you as a soldier
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by VicM6: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
tyup:

No gun trucks on ground to counter them, no APC, no TB strike facilities only 7.62mm amo. Bros if na you, you go wait?? there's no applaud in dying foolishly. put US army in such position, they'll run to cuz weapons determines a soldier
Omo bro, i tire o....this boko boys dey para fah. No place dem no dey burst enter o especially military ground....NDA, now this one.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Exceed15: 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
alsudan:
ISWAP proving they own the Boys Scout that call themselves Soldiers and can rout them whenever they want.

All this is happening under the so called General that once promised to lead from the front.

Most Useless president in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by tyup(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2022
VicM6:
Omo bro, i tire o....this boko boys dey para fah. No place dem no dey burst enter o especially military ground....NDA, now this one.

Clueless and pot bellied theives as Service chiefs are the cause of these madness but I won't sack them cuz they're my people is the reason for all this attacks with impunity

The day Buhari leaves is the day Nigerians and military folks would breath fresh air
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by HonestFriend: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
alsudan:
ISWAP proving they own the Boys Scout that call themselves Soldiers and can rout them whenever they want.

All this is happening under the so called General that once promised to lead from the front.

Campaign lead....
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Shikini: 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
This is a big shame
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by VicM6: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
tyup:

Clueless and pot bellied theives as Service chiefs are the cause of these madness but I won't sack them cuz they're my people is the reason for all this attacks with impunity

The day Buhari leaves is the day Nigerians and military folks would breath fresh air
Figure headed service chiefs...
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 10:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
helinues:
People are no longer interested in this kind of madness which to some northerners, it's politics.

You don't play politics of endangering your own people. It is backwardness.

Election is coming, politicians in North irrespective of party want to start their as usual tactics of displacing their opponent's supporters and send them to Idp camp which the organiser of the attack would later become generous to them with donations even though he is the evil person behind their displacement

The high rate of illiteracy and religion brainwashing in Northern Nigeria did not allow their people to see what's wrong with their region, their leaders.

Killing their own people and making their own region unsecure just because they want to proof some stupid points.

Awon were from head to toe

Shatap there, we are interested
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by deepwater(f): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
blecin:

An attack was made and two staffs were killed.

I am a proud student of this institution, NAUB.

You didn't learn sarcasm in your school ?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Kamalex2: 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
this is terrorists origiwan fala n fala
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
blecin:

An attack was made and two staffs were killed.

I am a proud student of this institution, NAUB.

18U?
19U
Or
21U?
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by GMIS: 11:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
YET STILL PEOPLE FROM NORTH, WHO ASPIRE TO BE PRESIDENT FORM THERE WITH ALL THE FOUR KILLER TERRORISTS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA..

IMAGINE IF NA IGBO ASPIRANT, DEY GO SAY NO!
YOU WANT TO DIVIDE SO YOU CANT LEAD... MAD PEOPLE EVERY WHERE cool

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Soljaboi44(m): 11:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
It is pertinent to state that;
The attack was made on Institute of War and Peace, a detachment of Nigerian Army University in Buratai village which is about 40km from Biu town where the main Campus is located.

And it happened on Monday, 10 January 2022
At about 1400hrs GMT +1

#Naubite

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Alanzazani: 12:19am On Jan 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnwbtXsIFDw

On monday evening, alleged militants of the Islamic State For West African Province, Iswap, assaulted the Nigerian Army University's Security And Strategic Studies Campus In Buratai, Biu Local Government Area, Borno State.

The extremists killed two University Personnel, according to news reports.
The terrorists apparently overran the troops defending the University, who reportedly fled to their heels as their guns ran out.
Two employees were murdered in the incident, according to a staff member who spoke to the outlet on the condition of anonymity.

After Attempts To Prevent The Attack Failed, Troops Guarding The Gate Absconded, He Said.

A soldier that is meant to defend the country with his life. What type of army do we have? This country is on life support.
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by nedekid: 12:34am On Jan 15, 2022
SarkinYarki:

The had an actual M3 105mm Howie on a Toyota cruiserpickup ...watch a better version

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmekaGift100/status/1482013066439102465
Hmm. Just saw below pix.
I concur.

3 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by Cj4charles(m): 1:10am On Jan 15, 2022
I thought the Nigerian Army and Senator Ndume denied it that nothing of such happened
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by omoluka: 1:41am On Jan 15, 2022
younglleo:
Werey army grin grin grin
Yoruba sweet , yoruba dun lede
Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:55am On Jan 15, 2022
They took the war to their barrack... very soon, just one day this will be the fate of àso rock and it occupant

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by l0uie(m): 2:31am On Jan 15, 2022
ShawnT:
Bruh you could pick either NDA or DSSC form and let's see how brave you are, that's if you survive the training lol...You think repelling attacks is like playing COD

Funny. After all said and done, chickening out on the sight of enemies is bravery abi? So, who would now battle them, the harmless civilians?

Dude, stop trying to justify the cowardice of these so called people. Because if it was an harmless civilian, a different scenerio would have played out. They're punks.

2 Likes

Re: ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) by faceland: 2:39am On Jan 15, 2022
What language are they speaking. Is that Kanury?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / Again, Senate Passes Vote Of Confidence On Saraki. Leadership. / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.