Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) (1526 Views)

Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / A Review Of Jade Osiberu's "Sugar Rush" Movie By Iamsynord / Download Lionheart Video 720p (movie By Genevieve) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) by myqel(m): 7:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Good evening everyone, Please I need your help to remember the title of a very interesting Yoruba movie, produced by Taiwo Hassan (Ogogo) back then in the early 20s.

Storyline
The main character (Ogogo) was a very poor family man that could barely take care of his family. He was a blacksmith that was feeding from his hand to mouth. However, he had a rich friend (Dele Odule) who was nice to him and was always bailing him out when he needs some money. One day, Ogogo went up to meet the man again, as he usually does, but this time, he told him to help him on how to catch 'fish', rather than giving him 'fish'. This his generous friend then took him to a priest, to consult the oracle. After consultation, the oracle asked him to spend few days in a burning bush alone. To cut the long story short, a set of people, who had been directed from another village that their next king would be found in the Bush, met him there and 'capture' him to be their king. Surprisingly, a revelation was made on the coronation day - Ogogo's father was once a king in that land; he was barnished from the land by his chiefs, due to how he blocked their corruptible ways.

I would like to watch this movie again, either on YouTube or any other media, however, I can't remember the title...someone should pls assist...thank you.

Re: Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) by myqel(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
Lalasticlala...please help a brother cool cool grin cheesy
Re: Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) by seunsiju(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abule sowo
Re: Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) by myqel(m): 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
seunsiju:
Abule sowo

No sir...Abule sowo has a different storyline entirely

Pls assist to suggest more
Re: Who Knows This Classic Yoruba Movie By Taiwo Hassan (ogogo) by Agbomarket: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
I have been looking for the movie too
But I think it's Aye Soro
See links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYEdMmQyeq0 (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpomHdPi9AE (Part 2)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Best Animated Music Video (unofficially Sound City Confirmed) / Tonto Dike's Incredible Addiction To Marijuana! / Tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.