Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) (46233 Views)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2022
peacefuldude:

Speech from a lazy man.

You need to go cure your erectile dysfunction and stop spitting everywhere like an epileptic patient

7 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by blackjah(m): 10:38am On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:

Ok, Mr-Know-Them-All. I'm from Samoa though.
Samoa Koh!!! Semo ni
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by dobnina(f): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
My wife left me December 18th during the festive period to her home town, til this moment I haven't had sex. Trust me it hasn't really been easy we can't fight nature.
All the temptations at work and along the roadside when am on wheels my eyes are seeing.

So I decided to visit a popular relaxing spot this evening to while away time, ordered gulder to quench my taste... to my surprise they were girls displaying their markets.

At first I ignored, but body just did me one kind, I signalled one to come sit with me bought her drink and from there ask her how much she charge.

(Which she told me, saying she go do me well)
Then I had a war going on in my mind, hope you know say you be married man?.

Seriously I got married since 2019, I haven't had another lady apart from my wife.

So we went to her room, I gave her money..she was about to pull her top.

I don't know what got into me, I say "hi please don't bother....." She was surprised.

I went outside sweating.... the money I gave her didn't pain me.

What pain me is am so ashamed of myself for even having that thought.

Even though I didn't do the act, I feel like have cheated already for entering her room.

(This feeling didn't come because she's a prostitutes, I know I feel same way if it's a normal lady)

So married men how do you confidently cheat on your wife without remorse?
You are still learner when it comes to cheating.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by berrystunn(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then while should i an Olodo settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.

Leave the mugu

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by ZACHIE: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
That is not a relaxation spot. It is a brothel.
Relaxation spots are parks, sports grounds, music playing places, places where you can sip your beer or wine in peace.
Once those girls have rooms in any such ground, bros, na brothel. Run.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by JimloveTM(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Don't put yourself in that position next time else you will be deep into it before realizing.
Ask your wife to return back from her journey or better still go be with her.

Sexual chastity is all about discipline. And you don't cultivate that discipline by exploring

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
Richy4:

Can you provide a prove of that?

The only proof you need is to stop wanking for 2 months and notice the strength of your erections and even your testosterone levels

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by berrystunn(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
My wife left me December 18th during the festive period to her home town, til this moment I haven't had sex. Trust me it hasn't really been easy we can't fight nature.
All the temptations at work and along the roadside when am on wheels my eyes are seeing.

So I decided to visit a popular relaxing spot this evening to while away time, ordered gulder to quench my taste... to my surprise they were girls displaying their markets.

At first I ignored, but body just did me one kind, I signalled one to come sit with me bought her drink and from there ask her how much she charge.

Seriously I got married since 2019, I haven't had another lady apart from my wife.

I don't know what got into me, I say "hi please don't bother....." She was surprised.

Even though I didn't do the act, I feel like have cheated already for entering her room.

(This feeling didn't come because she's a prostitutes, I know I feel same way if it's a normal lady)

You be mugu ....

3 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by peacefuldude(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2022
eniolorunfe:
I think it’s time you ask your wife to return home. Holiday is over!
Allow the ode to cheat ,since na only him prick they scratch.stupid cheap man.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you are using your female brain to jusge a manly issue....you cant do that!

4 weeks without sex is indeed a lot and this man should have waank himself to sleep every night, to quench the konji demon that was taking possession of his body!

Wanking is wack and detrimental to both dïck and mental health

3 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Maximus85(m): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:

Tahhhh.... You nor touch bress abi? Oya swear. grin
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by pocohantas(f): 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

Coming from men who ask women what they bring to the table when they can’t go a few weeks without trying to get between a woman’s leg.

I was reading some comments on that thread where the wife was denying her husband sex. It was really amusing to see how heated some men got from the idea of not having sex for a few weeks. Some likened it to torture. Some said the woman deserves to die for being wicked. I don’t think there was any of kind of I’ll word that wasn’t used to describe that lady.

Ah ah. So our body is worth that much yet they have the nerve to ask what women bring to the table. Smh

All that women bring nothing but sex is nothing but emotional blackmail and guilt tripping. Men want to be appreciated for just existing. Even a jobless man would cry out if his wife isn’t respecting him, but everyday they tell women to go work and earn respect.

Yes, the thing in between women’s leg is very important to them. Remove toto and men would be stabbing themselves to death on the streets. They need to fck and suck bobby to maintain 50% sanity. grin grin grin

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by keypha1: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
Masturbate is the worst, the sprit of God will left from your body, you will be going down from your biz.
MrBrownJay1:

the above is the sad truth ...but a man who respects his wife and/or their union, would have no other option than to masturbate. and as much as many men will come here now to say that cheating doesnt mean anything... let their wives cheat and see if they feel the same way. lol!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
This marriage no go easy, married men dey try, and this marriage thing come dey scare me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by God1000(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2022
NoToPile:
Nawa oo, not even up to 6 weeks
not all men.

What do you have to say about a 30 year old guy that never had sex? It's true that Some men cannot control their libido, we also have some women suffering from nymphomania.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Your wife dey lash steady... Na who dem catch be thief I trust nobody even my self cool
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2022
You have a conscience and listened to it, as opposed to proceeding with your plan to commit adultery.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Hammyaladin:
Masturbation is addictive and causes irrectile disfuntion

Tell them oooi... deafness is what i see oo..

Self Servicing... they will never. Hear.. i dont understand how beings get pleasure by pleasuring themselves... Its Crazy.. Walahi....

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Belafonte(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then while should i an Olodo settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.

Not all foods are for your consumption. Learn discipline and self control

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by advanceDNA: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

Coming from men who ask women what they bring to the table when they can’t go a few weeks without trying to get between a woman’s leg.

I was reading some comments on that thread where the wife was denying her husband sex. It was really amusing to see how heated some men got from the idea of not having sex for a few weeks. Some likened it to torture. Some said the woman deserves to die for being wicked. I don’t think there was any of kind of I’ll word that wasn’t used to describe that lady.

Ah ah. So our body is worth that much yet they have the nerve to ask what women bring to the table. Smh

You make it sound like women don’t need men’s body...it’s manipulative and that’s why men complained in that thread because she denied the man for no reason...

Here u are making sex and your body look like a favour you are giving to the man....

What is he bringing to the table ?? A base ball bat??

Sex is nature’s gift for both genders to enjoy their companionship in marriage ...it isn’t something you leverage on like a prost!tute or a gigolo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Cowbell521: 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

U must be mad. U gud 4 nothing sex doll. Mumu. Since ur pusi be d only value in u. Y u no go turn prostitute. I pity d stupid idiot dat will marry u

5 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Donvic4u(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Abi ooo... 4 yrs person still never die. undecided

Are you married?
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Slynation(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Everything in life becomes easy when my fellow men gets to understand sex is highly overrated...!!

After cumming, you come back to your senses only to realized the girl no fine self and didn't worth the drilling...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Putinmyrod: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Ishilove:
So what will you say about people who can go up to a year without sex?? Toh
Maybe people with extreme conditions. Otherwise, it's unhealthy to active people, it's a crime against nature.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by spinna: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
You made the right decision..but look outside less or you will be tempted again
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by aryzgreat: 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Your conscience is not dead yet.

When faced with such temptation, I flash back to my marital vow and come back to my senses.

Vow remains vow and should not be broken
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Savage101(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
No mind am so we way don day for like 4months no sex waytin make we do ?

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by God1000(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

All that women bring nothing but sex is nothing but emotional blackmail and guilt tripping. Men want to be appreciated for just existing. Even a jobless man would cry out if his wife isn’t respecting him, but everyday they tell women to go work and earn respect.

Yes, the thing in between women’s leg is very important to them. Remove toto and men would be stabbing themselves to death on the streets. They need to fck and suck bobby to maintain 50% sanity. grin grin grin
lol, if all men are like me ehh, you ladies will beg for sex.

11 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by bolaayenimo: 10:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Liar liar
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Richy4(m): 10:48am On Jan 15, 2022
Belafonte:

The only proof you need is to stop wanking for 2 months and notice the strength of your erections and even your testosterone levels
grin grin
Try and learn to provide information that has a backup system while speaking in public buddy... to avoid situation like this...
It is 21st century... Avoid beer parlour gist smiley

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Kaa4(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Alaile maraduro! E never reach 4 weeks self. Your wife is simply alive in you!

Thank God something would have died in you!!!
Hathor5:
4 weeks without sex is that hard? undecided
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by JONSYN7154: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:

Guy, how sure are we that you didn't Bleep her? Because you entered her room we all know that as long as you enter there you go must do the do.
No offense Bro, just that its hard for me to believe you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / Female Child Vs Male Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.