Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) (46236 Views)

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Betboss(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2022
peacefuldude:

Allow the ode to cheat ,since na only him prick they scratch.stupid cheap man.

Why you carry this matter for head like this? Abi the guy snatch your girlfriend. Abeg stop the bitterness, it's irritating.

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by advanceDNA: 10:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Savage101:
No mind am so we way don day for like 4months no sex waytin make we do ?

U are not married...u have no business drilling someone else’s daughter....
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:50am On Jan 15, 2022
Richy4:

Can you provide a prove of that?

Its a fact... u better take note... So that its doesn't result to vegetable stage in the future...

They dey tell una... una dey form deafness... its addictive... from addiction it becomes excessive... and the result is vegetable stage.. * Uselessness to the *body*... ... No Use!!

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by mrksquare: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Jeon:

you are talking about the wisest fool cool

Solomon was a wise fool. He was the wisest man on earth, but failed to realize he did not know it all .

1 HE STARTED WELL, BUT HE DID NOT FINISH WELL.
2 HE STOPPED GROWING IN GOD.
3 HE ALLOWED HIS STRENGTH TO BECOME HIS WEAKNESS.[wiseness] whereas he's foolish because Solomon didn't always apply God's wisdom in his own life.

if you want to credit someone credit them for their positivity.

How can a man be wise and a fool at the same time? The bolded is a grammatical anomaly as the opposite of wise is fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Putinmyrod: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Abi ooo... 4 yrs person still never die. undecided
If you are already active, staying that long is unhealthy. We need to start educating ourselves on this forum
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 15, 2022
Everywhere you turned to is sex ,sex, sex, sex, we all should learn about self control , you will not die for not having sex for a certain period of time , mostly what you hear now is even the married ones that are cheating the most ,especially the married women with no iota of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Dick wasn't made for one woman, it was made and designed for multiple women. So you'll be a failure if you stick to one woman in the name of being married to her and she bears the title " wife"

If King Solomon with all his Wisdom in abundance that was a divine wisdom given to him from above couldn't settled with one woman even two women, then while should i an Olodo settle with one pusssy, no, i can't and it can't happen.

Opportunity presented itself to you to drill some pusssy and you fuckenly scared because you have a wife. You have disappointed your ancestors even our father King Solomon. Failure like you.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by womenareapess: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2022
Barrister026:
My wife left me December 18th during the festive period to her home town, til this moment I haven't had sex. Trust me it hasn't really been easy we can't fight nature.
All the temptations at work and along the roadside when am on wheels my eyes are seeing.

So I decided to visit a popular relaxing spot this evening to while away time, ordered gulder to quench my taste... to my surprise they were girls displaying their markets.

At first I ignored, but body just did me one kind, I signalled one to come sit with me bought her drink and from there ask her how much she charge.

(Which she told me, saying she go do me well)
Then I had a war going on in my mind, hope you know say you be married man?.

Seriously I got married since 2019, I haven't had another lady apart from my wife.

So we went to her room, I gave her money..she was about to pull her top.

I don't know what got into me, I say "hi please don't bother....." She was surprised.

I went outside sweating.... the money I gave her didn't pain me.

What pain me is am so ashamed of myself for even having that thought.

Even though I didn't do the act, I feel like have cheated already for entering her room.

(This feeling didn't come because she's a prostitutes, I know I feel same way if it's a normal lady)

So married men how do you confidently cheat on your wife without remorse?
how sure are you that your wife is not cheating on you? undecided

I pity fools who trust those piece of shiit called naija women
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Jameestr4: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Ok

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2022
God1000:
lol, if all men are like me ehh, you ladies will beg for sex.

Oga rest, nobody will beg you for anything. Say you be who? Men are CHEAP! Ashewo gender that can be fcked with N4 text message. Who go beg una?

Woman wey never fck na say she no wan fck. Message 20 men, including married ones and 25 would reply! You fit still use scope collect money from them join.

Make una thank God say women no get evil mind to do rituals. Una population for done reduce by 99.7%. Make I see mouth una go use dey insult women online.

C’mon leave this place osiso. grin

23 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by jornwhite: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2022
Ishilove:
So what will you say about people who can go up to a year without sex?? Toh

we are talking about whu don't ishi -with- love making
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 10:55am On Jan 15, 2022
Is your wife a virgin when you met her?
Did she tells you about her past life
When you met her.
Did she tells you how many dc she did in the past.
60% of girls Tom ladies has for once done D and C in their past lives.
So guy man stop asking married men questions here.
Focus on ur family and leave story.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2022
Putinmyrod:

If you are already active, staying that long is unhealthy. We need to start educating ourselves on this forum

No doubt u r right... too long is not good for both men and women... but sometimes you cant just have sex... with just anyone... especially if you aint married... its not easy both ways.. meeting the right person and having it passionately is key... not just anyone...

Even when getting married to someone u aint connected with... for some its a big problem.. because the real u will never manifest...

Anyways.. every na stage... and its something to overcome!!

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
Everywhere you turned to is sex ,sex, sex, sex, we all should learn about self control , you will not die for not having sex for a certain period of time , mostly what you hear now is even the married ones that are cheating the most ,especially the married women with no iota of shame.

Una be d same!!!!
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 15, 2022
Ishilove:

I like as you say people, because we know say YOU need sex per second
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by 123readygo: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2022
[
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Unrated900:

Una be d same!!!!
Na una dey cause am ,you marry wife still dey run up & down for single ladies
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by God1000(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Ofa rest, nobody will beg you for anything. Say you be who? Men are CHEAP! Ashewo gender that can fcked with N4 message. Who go beg una?

Woman wey never fck na say she no wan fck. Message 20 men, including married ones and 25 would reply! You fit still use scope collect money from them join.

Make una thank God say women no get evil mind to do rituals. Una population for done reduce by 99.7%. Make I see mouth una go use dey insult women online.

C’mon leave this place osiso. grin
haha, you are still generalising because we have a lot of Casanova and reprobates nowadays who cannot think well the moment they see heavy makeup gender sad who are mostly broke looking for money.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by pocohantas(f): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2022
God1000:
haha, you are still generalising because we have a lot of Casanova and reprobates nowadays who cannot think we'll the moment they see heavy makeup gender sad who are mostly broke looking for money.

As for me oo, not even you can deduce me cool

I am not interested in deducing you. Why should I spend time on one man that may have abysmal stroke game when there are a million willing ones? Toor! Men wey dey fck mad women. Na them still wan claim hard to get? Odiegwu! grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Betboss(m): 11:02am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

All that women bring nothing but sex is nothing but emotional blackmail and guilt tripping. Men want to be appreciated for just existing. Even a jobless man would cry out if his wife isn’t respecting him, but everyday they tell women to go work and earn respect.

Yes, the thing in between women’s leg is very important to them. Remove toto and men would be stabbing themselves to death on the streets. They need to fck and suck bobby to maintain 50% sanity. grin grin grin

Truth be told, sex is very important to men. Personally, I like sex and it does restore sanity.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Richy4(m): 11:03am On Jan 15, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Its a fact... u better take note... So that its doesn't result to vegetable stage in the future...

They dey tell una... una dey form deafness... its addictive... from addiction it becomes excessive... and the result is vegetable stage.. * Uselessness to the *body*... ... No Use!!

grin grin
The problem with some people on this forum is when someone ask a question, there's this general jumping into conclusion that what you asked was what u were doing... The idea that the person might be curious will never occur or come in to play in that person's mindset...

Anyways, I'm not here to tell u I do or not..I'm
here to read the fact that u got.. Oya bring it on.. it's 21st century... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by jornwhite: 11:04am On Jan 15, 2022
cococandy:

Coming from men who ask women what they bring to the table when they can’t go a few weeks without trying to get between a woman’s leg.

I was reading some comments on that thread where the wife was denying her husband sex. It was really amusing to see how heated some men got from the idea of not having sex for a few weeks. Some likened it to torture. Some said the woman deserves to die for being wicked. I don’t think there was any of kind of I’ll word that wasn’t used to describe that lady.

Ah ah. So our body is worth that much yet they have the nerve to ask what women bring to the table. Smh

yeah a woman's body is worth something, that is why we pay, say 2k, 5k ,10k or more, maybe that is why some of us are fond of asking ladies, how much ?? wink tongue

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by God1000(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2022
pocohantas:

I am not interested in deducing you. Why should I spend time on one man that may have abysmal stroke game when their are a million willing ones? Toor! Men wey dey fck mad women. Na them still wan claim hard to get? Odiegwu! grin
you get bad mouth ehh sad

3 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Unrated900(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2022
oke2018:
Na una dey cause am ,you marry wife still dey run up & down for single ladies

Na single ladies Dey run up and down follow us naaaa
Example na jeje I go Dey drive to one location or the other for way forward.

Na so so ladies go come knock door glasses
Hello sir are u heading towards Maryland.

I will reply and says no please.

They will say okay drop me anywhere sir..

So @oke2018

So who come Dey run after me.

So na una Dey cause am

2 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Edusouls(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2022
My sister men get serious problems no be small, most are equivalent to dogs, very irresponsible, tomorrow now u hear them bashing women here and there, and mind u am a man but a very reasonable one..
Hathor5:
4 weeks without sex is that hard? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Edusouls(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Nigerian Married men are the most irresponsible, most behave worse than dogs, make I see una bash women here again, shameless things.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by reservd(m): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
Hathor5:
4 weeks without sex is that hard? undecided
It's not o, but people are different in mind and body

1 Like

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by pocohantas(f): 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
God1000:
you get bad mouth ehh sad

You no know before? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Ishilove:
Ishi be calming down pls...
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by PhatJames(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Wetin carry you go relax for ashawo joint? Oga you know wetin you dey do.
Re: Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) by muheeb01(m): 11:10am On Jan 15, 2022
You're a real man,you're disciplined and have self control....not all women or everything under skirt you lay with...or on top....many men met their downfalls cos of sexual urge and lack of self control...ki shey gbogbo ejo ni jije,meaning you don't eat just any snakes,some of these runs girls are carrying bad lucks,diseases and spiritual problems,some have been used already and you won't like to share in their predicaments....men let's be careful out there....it's so cold!!!!

Meanwhile I treat any form of Stds,weak erection and other health issues with Herbs....check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.