Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit (74062 Views)

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Olusegun Obasanjo Looks Dapper in Suit As He Steps Out In Vietnam - Photo / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by okuta007: 9:36am On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:

You PDP mongrel, you are the most foolish of all Nigerians for having fools lead you as Governors but advising others on who to elect. Go and elect sensible Governors in your place so your parents can stop suffering.

Tinubu is your next President and you can kill yourself if you don't like it. That is your problem.

it is not about pdp or apc - i am. not in any party fyi - please answer me

what product did your tinubu invent to make him a multibillionaire ? transporting cash in bullion vans ? is tinubu a recipient of billions in inheritance ? did he ever win a lotto running into hundreds of millions of dollars ? HOW DID Tinubu make his money ? why am i even bothering myself to ask you? are you not a Nigerian ? can a goat give birth to a lion? it’s in your dna as a Nigerian to applaud your oppressors and glorify your tormentors - so nothing strange - you are just being who you are; a Nigerian!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by BanevsJoker(m): 9:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Tinububalls:
Let's calculate Jagaban's age with this picture.
Do the maths.
He is below 75.
The picture was not taken in in 1988.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by topboss: 10:23am On Jan 16, 2022
CUMIN:

He will over the 5 SE state for 8 years. And your tribe will be his subject

THAT IS WHAT AFONJA SAID AND NOW WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ILLORIN.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2022
obynzo:

Haaa!!!!!!! see image laundering you people can lie for Africa. make una fear God oooooo

No, it isn't image laundering, and I'll be damned if I should begin that at my time of life. I live in Ibadan here and you can visit Harboni at the address I gave. Left to me, the next president should come from amongst the Igbo for justice, equity and peace. But the Igbo don't know how to promote their own, but they're adept at maligning the others. Hardly the best way to get on in a federation.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2022
okuta007:

it is not about pdp or apc - i am. not in any party fyi - please answer me

what product did your tinubu invent to make him a multibillionaire ? transporting cash in bullion vans ? is tinubu a recipient of billions in inheritance ? did he ever win a lotto running into hundreds of millions of dollars ? HOW DID Tinubu make his money ? why am i even bothering myself to ask you? are you not a Nigerian ? can a goat give birth to a lion? it’s in your dna as a Nigerian to applaud your oppressors and glorify your tormentors - so nothing strange - you are just being who you are; a Nigerian!!!!!

Leave Tinubu alone and face East to promote one of your own. The Yoruba aren't the problem of the Igbo. No amount of ill will can draw a blessed people off course.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Ugandatales: 11:37am On Jan 16, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Wow!!! Truly epic.
Great man. God be with Asiwaju Tinubu.
Dear fellow patriotic Nigerians, I plead with you to vote Asiwaju Tinubu. Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

Full biography of Bola Ahmed Tinubu

FULL NAME: Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

DATE OF BIRTH: 29 March 1952 (age 69)

MARITAL STATUS: Married

INTRODUCTION
Bola Ahmed Tinubu was elected Senator for the Lagos West constituency in Lagos State, Nigeria in 1993, he also was elected governor of Lagos State (1999 – 2007). He is said to be among Nigeria’s most successful politicians ever. He is currently the national leader of the ruling party in Nigeria, All Progressive Congress (APC).

EARLY LIFE AND BACKGROUND
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu was born in Lagos, Nigeria to the illustrious Tinubu Family of Lagos State. He attended St. John's Primary School, Aroloya, Lagos and Children's Home School in Ibadan, South West of Nigeria. Tinubu then went to the United States in 1975. He attended Richard Daley College, Chicago Illinois, where he earned himself a place in the honors list of the College. He subsequently proceeded to the Chicago State University, Illinois where he obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (Accounting and Management).

During his undergraduate years, he was honored with the Outstanding Student’s Award, The University Scholar’s Award and the Certificate of Merit in Accounting and Finance.

On his arrival in the U.S. in 1975 and with the support of an ever-adoring mother, this courageous youth, faced with an unflinching zeal to succeed, took on such menial jobs as dishwashing, night-guard and cab-driving to see himself through the initial difficulties of school at the Richard Daley College, Chicago, Illinois.

The brilliance of this young Nigerian showed in his ability to make the honours’ list of Richard Daley College. He subsequently transferred to the Chicago State University, Illinois, graduating with honours in 1979 and earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (Accounting and Management). During his first year in Chicago State University, young Bola was given the rare privilege to partly teach other students of his Faculty remedial tutorial classes. Most of his colleagues and contemporaries at the university attributed their improved grades to his tutorial lectures.

Throughout his undergraduate years, young Bola was on the Dean’s List and was honoured with the Outstanding Student’s Award, the University Scholar’s Award and the Certificate of Merit in Accounting and Finance. He was also awarded the prestigious Sumna cum laude for scoring 3.54 out of possible 4.0 GP.

With his successful academic profile, young Bola contested and won his first political election as the President of the Accounting Society of the institution in his final year at the University.

Upon graduation with honours and several awards, Bola Tinubu cut his professional teeth at the American-based Arthur Anderson, Deloitte Haskins and Sells (now called Deloitte Haskins and Touche) and GTE Service Corporation – the largest Communication and Utility Company in the United States of America.

Meanwhile, at Deloitte Haskins and Sells, the young and professional Bola broadened his experience by participating in the auditing and management consultancy services of General Motors, First National Bank of Chicago, Procter and Gamble, International Harvester, GEC and other Fortune 500 firms.

After returning to Nigeria in 1983, Bola Tinubu joined Mobil Oil Nigeria, and later became an executive of the company.

Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.

If all these can be backed up, why do people keep saying he was a drug lord in America? Some people actually believe that story, even though there is no substantial evidence to back it up.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Ugandatales: 11:39am On Jan 16, 2022
dialfa:

How old is his daughter?

Where is his NYSC cert if he went to uni when he said he did?

He schooled in America.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Ugandatales: 11:42am On Jan 16, 2022
NaijaHelper1:
The real question is: why is Nairaland pushing everything that has to do with Tinubu to the frontpage?
To Nairaland mods, whose pocket is controlling your unpatriotic hands and making you push an old newspaper to the front page?

Have we not suffered enough in this country? Shall we allow affliction to rise a second time?
How is the most populous black country filled with such vile creatures that forget the pain and suffering of their own kin at the sight of a pretty penny? Seun and his mods, how much money is your conscience worth? I ask you this question because this platform is quickly becoming an avenue for brain washing of the young people.

The youth have to wake the f*ck up and say no to this bullshit. Say no to backwardness, poverty and strife. 8 years has been wasted never to be regained. If you were 30 when Buhari came in, by the time he leaves, you'll be 38 and your life is almost over. Are we going to risk another 8 years we'll never get back?

They are pushing it to front page because it drives traffic... People hate the man so much and always want to drop insults on every post about him, so that increases traffic on the post...MODS only care about page views. Page views translate to money.

The posts before and after this posts are posts about football, which generally generates high views...they don't even have half the page views this Tinubu post has...it's almost 60k views, while they are in the low 20ks.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by olawonder(m): 11:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

But yorubas love everyone.
Your kowardice and gbana is beginning to affect you so much.
Dan bayerebe.

Mention any Igbo politician that Yoruba ppl castigates or publicly badmouthed like u guys do to other tribesmen? Yorubas don’t interfere in whatever political situation going on in the East but so much audacity u guys hv in insulting leaders in the SW!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Bastardlyrich: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2022
olawonder:

Mention any Igbo politician that Yoruba ppl castigates or publicly badmouthed like u guys do to other tribesmen? Yorubas don’t interfere in whatever political situation going on in the East but so much audacity u guys hv in insulting leaders in the SW!
Sorry I'm not Igbo or from the se.
Yorubas have always attacked the se and even ss.
Yorubas are the one saying igbos will never rule Nigeria is that not an attack.
Even on these forum before now all sorts of trash is been said about igbos that we got tired of it
Every day your people open thread,it will be Igbo yhese,Igbo that.
Except you choose not to notice it.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2022
omoolokunEsin:

No, it isn't image laundering, and I'll be damned if I should begin that at my time of life. I live in Ibadan here and you can visit Harboni at the address I gave. Left to me, the next president should come from amongst the Igbo for justice, equity and peace. But the Igbo don't know how to promote their own, but they're adept at maligning the others. Hardly the best way to get on in a federation.

And who told you the igbo don't know how to promote their own? You guys don't seem to understand the igbo society. The igbo are republican and don't just allow anyone to claim igbo leader. For them to regard you as an igbo leader and promote you, then you must have a high standard or ideal which all look up to. When Alex Ekwueme and Sam Mbakwe were alive these guys were regarded by all og us as igbo leaders because of their standards, all these charlatans don't even have the respect of the igbo. If someone like Peter Obi comes up to contest just watch how the igbo would promote him.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Kdon2: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
topboss:

THIS IS A VERY TRIBALIST REMARK.

2023, WE WILL USE AK47 TO SOUGHT THIS OUT, ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Na una go run.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Ghostrye: 1:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
amrichy:
Dear Nigerian youths, 2023 presidential election is another opportunity for us to CHOOSE WISELY . It would be quite foo.lish and disastrous for us to make the same mistake we made in 2015 and 2019 by voting for the heartless, feebleminded, unintelligent, tribalistic Buhari as our president. I'm sure most of us are now suffering in one way or the other from the consequences of that mistake.
I don't expect any sensible youth to vote for the like of Tinubu, Atiku or any of those old politicians that should actually be at home enjoying their last days on earth with their grandchildren. These people are nothing but greedy thieves who are only seeking political office for their selfish gains. If you think Tinubu is seeking to be president because he wants to transform Nigeria for the better, then you're a great fhool.
They no dey tell pesin. Any youth that even thinks of voting for an old politician and expects anything good to come from it are deceiving themselves
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by Joygift3666: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
trutharena:
Below is the pics of Tinubu.

Please how old is the in- coming president because I cannot afford to have two presidents at a row that do not know their ages.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by zoedew: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
It will make no difference so long as continues to fib about his age and homestead. You can’t build something on nothing - it will crash!
Re: Throwback Photo Of Young Bola Tinubu In Suit by olawonder(m): 3:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Sorry I'm not Igbo or from the se.
Yorubas have always attacked the se and even ss.
Yorubas are the one saying igbos will never rule Nigeria is that not an attack.
Even on these forum before now all sorts of trash is been said about igbos that we got tired of it
Every day your people open thread,it will be Igbo yhese,Igbo that.
Except you choose not to notice it.

I can’t choose not to notice such threads… just show me one and i’ll own up; it’s probably not an open attack generally done by Yorubas! I don’t even remember seeing one political situation or politician in the east or of Igbo descent that the Yorubas rain insults on all the time… compared to how the Igbo do at Yorubas or Northern elders, u know it more than I do! But let’s not argue over it, it’s best to just respect one another and exchange views without insults and attacks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) / Presidential Election: El-Rufai Mocks Atiku / PDP Seeks Cancelation Of Elections In Seven States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.