Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album (27704 Views)

Shafy Bello Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album by JaneYave(f): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2022
HarunaWest:
i had to check your dp. Are you simple? Stop being a hypocrite.
you have time. Where l come from, hypocrisy is a disgrace. Thanks wan koatuma
Re: WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album by JaneYave(f): 12:23am On Jan 16, 2022
Bellerophon:

Retorts a male with an even more hideous visage and physiognomy! By the standards of pulchritude and appealing maxilo-facial architecture, I am certain you are no Adonis yourself! What in your self conceit do you think confers you the locus in an ensuing conversation to assert judgement over the appearance of another, when in truth you are guilty of an uglier deficiency! Just in the event, you’re thinking of descending to the mud pit of reciprocated mudslinging conversationally in response to my submission, count your teeth with your tongue before embarking on such suicidal mission of instigating diatribes!
You be better person!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2022
post=109389263:
From all of us @[/b] : HAPPY BIRTHDAY Beautiful Toyin.
Many HAPPY returns of the day.
Let's make it a Barbecue-Filled Birthday Parry dearie.
Do enjoy your day.

*[b]singin

THE LAND IS GREEN.....

Stand in the rain as the clouds go grey
The thunder roars and the earth sings
The season's just beginning
The sunlight it hides as the clouds make way
For the pouring of my blessings
I will not be afraid

See it now, I understand, I know
So I embrace it
Dance in the rain it's for my seeds to grow
For every prayer and every seed I've sown
The Lord of the harvest knows
I'm reaping back a hundred fold

The land is green - it's green
Ooooh
Can't you see?
The harvest is ready
Cos the Lord of the harvest told me so
It's green - it's green for me
It's green - it's green for me

Standing alone can be a heavy load
But my vows I won't be breaking
Though my heart is aching
I got a word and I won't let go
It's Your will I'm seeking
So I keep on believing

I thought it was over
Thought you were done with me
But we're just beginning oh my life is a journey
I will walk with you
I will go where you want me to
Yes I will go

Ooooh
Can't you see?
The harvest is ready cos He told me so
It's green and it's all mine

This one would always go online to do Copy and Paste of something and bring long epistle for us. Either that or make a completely irrelevant and useless comment on the thread.
Very childish and immature boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WE ARE FIRE: TY Bello Celebrates 44th Birthday With New Album by SURElee(f): 11:50am On Jan 16, 2022
JaneYave:
Talented lady Happy birthday. I am disappointed in her present looks though, you used to be simple and alluring.

Like your disappointment matter one inch to TY Bello.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Nairalander In Close Shot! (photos) / Olaide Olaogun Or Tonto Dikeh: Who Rocked The Bridal Look Better? / DJ Consequence's Wedding Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.