Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years (17263 Views)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by bigdammyj: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Okay
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by izubext007: 1:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
To God be the glory
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by everythinggirly(f): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by petertega9(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
what is dis ivf you people are talking about, I want to know
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
DNA Test please grin
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ayantoyeopeyem:
God is great!
Without God, normal conception is impossible. Without God, IVF cannot work.
We bless u Lord for blessing them with those bundles of Joy.
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
May I never derail from following you Lord. Amen
May God bless you

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by nullbyte: 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blessing on blessing!!!!!!
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by MufasaLion: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Congrats to them

My sister is next, Amen

How many years of waiting?
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by MufasaLion: 1:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
petertega9:

Please, don't tell me you're a graduate because you sound unlearned.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Philomath1212: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
IVF at work...glory be to God

Even if it's IVF, it's still God at work.
If you see how life is for some people, you won't be jumping to say ivf this, ivf that when it comes to child bearing...
People do ivf countless times, no result...

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by hatedisplace: 1:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Congratulations, this is not IVF as i can see the baby bump
What do u know about IVF?
Most twins this days after waiting for conception for years is IVF. Na money dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by NaijaSumi: 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
GOD BE PRAISE... THANK YOU LORD JESUS CHRIST
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 1:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Amen
ThEGodFaThEr101:

May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Burgerlomo: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
cool

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Abujason: 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bros, go do DNA first oo.
No trust women of these days.
Especially after the long wait.
Even the pikins no resemble the man sef
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Abujason: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Good to read Slaw’s comments when he is not on his usual Sapele weed. grin
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Ogunleti01: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
IVF at work...glory be to God
I don't know why some of you are so unfortunate like this!
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Danjikanbauchi: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ten years God bless their home.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by ThinkSmarter: 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
hatedisplace:

What do u know about IVF?
Most twins this days after waiting for conception for years is IVF. Na money dey talk.
U may be right
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Don't be silly
Stop shouting, bros.
It's very possible it was the handwork of IVF.
The reporter is just the woman's brother.
You don't expect him to report online it was via IVF
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by surrogatesng: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
To learn more of ivf visit www.nigeriansurrogates.com

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Original4u6947: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is the best site for any Nigerian who wants to connect to Ghana

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Aaron12(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats to them, that 10 years
The man was waiting for a child he could have divorced her, and married a woman that will give him children easily.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
petertega9:
in vitro fertilization.. it's a medical process where eggs are removed from mature follicle in d ovary and sperms are directly injected or mixed with sperm in a petri dish, after which it's transfered to the uterus to grow. Forget all this yeye thanks giving after the child birth for inside church wey the go still give pastor, na doctors/science do the work, not pastors (psychologist) and their useless vision or prayer.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Funflipper: 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Congratulations, this is not IVF as i can see the baby bump

Then you have no idea what IVF is.

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Funflipper:

Then you have no idea what IVF is.
na person like the above put more faith on prayer than personal effort. My friend is a doc, he made me understand that IVF, them use do at least eighty present of late births while pastors take the credit in form of "thanks giving" when baby is delivered
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Funflipper: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
MufasaLion:

Please, don't tell me you're a graduate because you sound unlearned.

IVF is a medical procedure so you don't expect everyone to know about it.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by infortech(m): 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
congratulations to the family for endurance
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by MufasaLion: 2:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Funflipper:

IVF is a medical procedure so you don't expect everyone to know about it.

At this modern day, when information is power? Most people have heard the word IVF but they are always lazy to Google the meaning. People are always quick to jump into irrelevant things.

People should learn to be conscious of their environment. So many people don't even know the Governor of the State of their residence or origin.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by MufasaLion: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Abujason:

Bros, go do DNA first oo.
No trust women of these days.
Especially after the long wait.
Even the pikins no resemble the man sef

They are still young and resemblance can't really be that obvious in most newborns. It's not a must for kids to resemble their parents facially.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Units Of Electricity Goes For 1000 Naira. / Should A Woman Be Pregnant for Her Fiance Before Marriage? / Wife Makes Hurtful Comments (curses?) To Me. What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.