Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years (17302 Views)

Couple Welcome Twins After 21 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / Onyeka Nnadozie Eze's Two Sets Of Twins And Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by dandollaz: 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
HacheNoire:
IVF has been doing wonders of late.

Chances of IVF is limited. Even IVF it takes Gods miracle to stay.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Successkay12(m): 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
BadNews:
A Couple has welcomed a baby girl and boy after 10 years of marriage.

From The Information Gathered By , The brother of the new mum shared the news on Instagram.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYt3_jMAGsG/?utm_medium=copy_link
This year is gonna be a better year... Unbelievable posted good news... This year is our year of progress
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by ThinkSmarter: 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Funflipper:

Then you have no idea what IVF is.
tell me what i don`t know
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Snakedoctor1: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
BadNews:
A Couple has welcomed a baby girl and boy after 10 years of marriage.

From The Information Gathered By , The brother of the new mum shared the news on Instagram.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYt3_jMAGsG/?utm_medium=copy_link

Glory to God
What's the cost of IVF lately?
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by PotatoSalad(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ayantoyeopeyem:
God is great!
Without God, normal conception is impossible. Without God, IVF cannot work.
We bless u Lord for blessing them with those bundles of Joy.
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST.
May I never derail from following you Lord. Amen
I don't want to be w killjoy or something, but why don't he just give them children without all this write-up. No be shakara be Dat?
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by linearity: 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Congratulations, this is not IVF as i can see the baby bump

You clearly don’t know IVF procedure, you better delete this post, so not to showcase your ignorance.

In IVF, eggs are harvested from the woman and sperm is sorted either from the husband or a donor and depending on the kind of IVF paid for, additional tests are run on the egg & sperm to get the desire and best ones, then the chosen sperms are introduced into the chosen eggs outside the worm, once the embryo is formed, it is then implanted into the lady, who carries it to full term like any other pregnancy.

The difference between IVF and normal pregnancy is where the pregnancy occurs outside or inside the lady and the opportunity to preselect the sex and other genetic make up of the child more accurately.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by ThinkSmarter: 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
linearity:

You clearly don’t know IVF procedure, you better delete this post, so not to showcase your ignorance.

In IVF, eggs are harvested from the woman and sperm is sorted either from the husband or a donor and depending on the kind of IVF paid for, additional tests are run on the egg & sperm to get the desire and best ones, then the chosen sperms are introduced into the chosen eggs outside the worm, once the embryo is formed, it is then implanted into the lady, who carries it to full term like any other pregnancy.

The difference between IVF and normal pregnancy is where the pregnancy occurs outside or inside the lady and the opportunity to preselect the sex and other genetic make up of the child more accurately.
tnx
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Kmf0: 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by lomprico(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thanks to ivf
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by DabuIIIT: 6:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
DavyJonesLocker:
DNA Test please grin
BIA be careful!!

1 Like

Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Samfloxin(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
faithfull18:
Aww, nice, we love twins.
Get ready for sleepless nights and trailer load of stress. You will enjoy twins when they are grown ups
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by Greatzeus(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations. God be with the baby and the mother...and the father.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by ModelLook(m): 12:28am On Jan 16, 2022
Glory to God.

Any couple still searching for the fruit of the womb should try PhytoScience Stem Cell Therapy.

They will thank me later.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by seunfly: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2022
HacheNoire:
IVF has been doing wonders of late.

It has been doing wonders for but public is just knowing about it.
Re: Couple Welcome A Set Of Twins After Waiting For 10 Years by NaijaCover(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Successkay12:

This year is gonna be a better year... Unbelievable posted good news... This year is our year of progress

God Almighty Is So Good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEE WEARS!! Gowns,Sneakers,2pc, Jean,Hat,Turkey,Nig,China,Dubia, V / Recurring Dreams About My Wife Wanting To Kill Me / Advice From Parents After Cynthia-Osokogu's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.