Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State (16954 Views)

Anambra State Bans Movement Of Cattle On Foot / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Bans Movement Of Vehicle In Anambra From 12am-5am / Hoodlums Block Oshiomhole’s House With Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by jaytee01(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
I thought that the rechargeable mannequin said that no part of Nigeria is under the control of terrorists?
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by Rebuke: 10:36am On Jan 15, 2022
Nigeria isn't ready to fight terrorism, period. Yhu mean the people know the whereabouts of this scums and they can't come together as a people and smoke life out of them?

This tell yhu ISWAP definitely has a stronger support from the security than the people.
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2022
May God keep you KADUNA NZEOGWU...
The Man who saw the future.
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by Sniper04(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
raymexx:

They are in the East flexing muscles, killing innocent youths and burning civilian homes.
That's all Nigerian army is good at
See this one Una go just open mouth dey talk rubbish, how dem go flex muscles in the south east
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by Funkymode(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109382930:
Boko haram ban farm produce, ipob ban cow meat.

Like Boko Haram terrorists , Like Igbos terrorists.

Devil kill all of una terrorists terrorizing this our darling nation.

Along with all the online animals supporting your crimes against humanity.
Non of y'all will escape the great calamity coming your way for supporting and cheering on the killings of innocent Nigerians all over the country.

(If you wanna be unfortunate, quote this comment to say rubbish, animals in human skin)

Including all the skull miners........ Amen
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by InoGetJoy: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2022
headbasher96:
do u know i reside in anambara it is a routine for every security agency to conduct stop and search so they should not do stop and search again because of u

Do u know how many criminal stop and search have bursted or they should just allow stolen cars and other criminals to pass.

Oga when u where stoped did they ask u if u are a ipob member
I'm not saying they don't catch criminals during search and stop, but they harass people a lot. Innocent people. What concerns the Army with doing the duty of the police? A policeman will know to check the details on the vehicle particulars and compare it with those on the car, but these ones just tried to harass me because of tinted glass on my back windows.
It's wrong nah. Every force has their assigned duties
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by joinnow: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2022
November1857:
Daring Boko Haram Terrorists Ban Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State

The jihadists also collect levies to grant farmers access to their farms.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/14/daring-boko-haram-terrorists-ban-movement-farm-produce-trucks-niger-state
Me waiting for counter news that it is not true
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109382930:

Non of y'all will escape the great calamity coming your way for supporting and cheering on the killings of innocent Nigerians all over the country.

(If you wanna be unfortunate, quote this comment to say rubbish, animals in human skin)

do you know that if there is heavy army personnel in the affected areas all this rubbish won't be happening?

why are army presence not in that affected areas? what's the federal govt engagement with the terrorist that they're giving them free hand to be making order in a territory that had Govt

I dont think you ever think of this, Buhari and Army are the enemy of these people not online critics that you keep ranting about, are these farmers not Nigerians? that your principal refuse to send army in protecting them?

a big shame to you
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by 4good(m): 11:16am On Jan 15, 2022
November1857:
Daring Boko Haram Terrorists Ban Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State

The jihadists also collect levies to grant farmers access to their farms.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/01/14/daring-boko-haram-terrorists-ban-movement-farm-produce-trucks-niger-state

Three very important issues to resolve and all these will be over:

1) The North must repent of shedding innocent Christians blood over the years

2) The problem of acute illiteracy

3) The problem of Northern Elites who reason just like their uneducated kinsmen

Sincerely speaking, Nigeria will be a far greater country when the northern region is left alone.

The north will continue to be a clog in the wheel of progress of this nation with their proven backward mentality.

Only God can save this country!
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by IDEJIMBA1(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109382930:

(If you wanna be fortunate, quote this comment to say rubbish)

May all Buhari's supporters die miserably like Boko Haram victims. Amen.
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Buhari does not care because he has food 24-7 coming to Aso Rock.
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by tungamaje: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2022
post=109382930:

IPOB ban Fulani cows CNG issues
retaliatory threat. Now bandits ban use of trucks to transport farm produce. CNG keeps mum. What an irony
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by henrycantona(m): 11:51am On Jan 15, 2022
civilserva:
Please who scored the goal in Nigeria - Egypt Match?

Na that guy wey dey come woo ur sister
For conner na him score the goal ooo
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by macaranta(m): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
raymexx:

They are in the East flexing muscles, killing innocent youths and burning civilian homes.
That's all Nigerian army is good at
In medieval times, neighboring countries would have just invaded us because I'm not even understanding what's going on again. Is Niger state not close to Abuja?
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by Oju4190: 12:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Three Government in Nigeria......Iswap, FGN and Ipob.
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by ufotunang: 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yes this is one of Buhari achievements
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by headbasher96(m): 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
InoGetJoy:

I'm not saying they don't catch criminals during search and stop, but they harass people a lot. Innocent people. What concerns the Army with doing the duty of the police? A policeman will know to check the details on the vehicle particulars and compare it with those on the car, but these ones just tried to harass me because of tinted glass on my back windows.
It's wrong nah. Every force has their assigned duties
with all due respect tinted glass is banned in nigeria unless u have tinted permit it was banned to reduce kidnapping by tinted car that transport victims unless it is follow come which your papers will also indicate
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by LibraKing: 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109382930:

you forgot the other terrist wannabe that banned Alcoholic drinks
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by InoGetJoy: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
headbasher96:
with all due respect tinted glass is banned in nigeria unless u have tinted permit it was banned to reduce kidnapping by tinted car that transport victims unless it is follow come which your papers will also indicate
Police IG banned the issuance of new tint permits but it doesn't mean if your vehicle came with factory-fitted tinted glasses you can't use the glass.
My tints are factory fitted, and I also have tint permit but when I tried to explain this to the soldier, he was more interested in extorting money from me. I had to go and meet his superior officer who let me go
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by Yankee101: 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
When you know it's not of God
It's full of wickedness
Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by headbasher96(m): 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
InoGetJoy:

Police IG banned the issuance of new tint permits but it doesn't mean if your vehicle came with factory-fitted tinted glasses you can't use the glass.
My tints are factory fitted, and I also have tint permit but when I tried to explain this to the soldier, he was more interested in extorting money from me. I had to go and meet his superior officer who let me go
its good to hear they let u go though

1 Like

Re: ISWAP Bans Movement Of Farm Produce With Trucks In Niger State by samdomen: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is a cooked story. It can never happened under the present administration. Ha ha northern Nigeria is not bleeding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga / CBN Stops Otedola, Dantata From Bank Loans / Abia Eyes 36,000-Job Capacity Cement Factory In Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.