Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,598 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser (36147 Views)

Governor Obiano Appoints Zubby Michael As Special Adviser On Media / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Niece: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Cubana Chief Priest Shows Off His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser To Imo State Governor

Checkout earlier thread here

A Nigerian businessman, Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest has shown off the appointment letter issued to him by the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodinma, WonderTV Media reports.

Cubana Chief Priest was on 14th January, 2022 issued a letter of appointment by the state governor of Imo State as the Special Adviser to the governor on Social Media Influence & Social Events Management.

Posing with the appointment letter, he wrote:
“Just Picked Up My Letter Of Appointment As Special Adviser To His Excellency @he_hopeuzodimma On Social Media Influence & Social Events Management. I Have An Instruction From His Excellency @he_hopeuzodimma To Make Over 1,000 IMO Youths Get Super Successful Like Me From The Almighty Social Media Which Made Me In Just One Year, It’s So Easy For Me To Do And I Will Do Just That Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Amen�. May God Give Me The Grace, Wisdom, Energy & Guts To Tell His Excellency The Unfiltered Truth He Needs To Hear� At All Times Amen� cc @rthonamarachi Deputy Speaker IMHA”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYuOBF_LA51/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by adefitim(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2022
Original confirm nonsense

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Danjikanbauchi: 7:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Congratulations sir, more success.

At least your CV is improved.

44 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Anigreat: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2022
shocked

Supreme court governor disgracing his entire generation those born to those yet unborn.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by inoki247: 7:34am On Jan 15, 2022
lol him online club people go drag him nd start telling him dey will boycott him club...

You wey dey use Facebook zeroo access Nairaland wan boycott person club..

Dey will start calling him different names

9 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by BigBelleControl(m): 7:45am On Jan 15, 2022
Between Okorocha appointing Nkiru Sylvanus as Special Adviser on Lagos matters and this Cubana Chief priest appointment, I don't know which one is worse.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by insidelife22(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2022
you see what am saying
hopeless is always hopeless.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Odin13: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2022
grin

Bros Na Hope boy be that... enjoy jare... we already know how it goes.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by TheSameGuy(m): 7:51am On Jan 15, 2022
Making youth super successful through social media angry

I'm bemused

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by udele1: 7:55am On Jan 15, 2022
So because u setup Asaba Branch you want the good for nothing envious IPOB to burn owerri own?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by michlins(m): 7:58am On Jan 15, 2022
Imo and Abia states are so funny.

To think that Sam Mbakwe laid foundation for a successful state to turn out like this. He will be turning in his grave right now

31 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Waakanda: 8:02am On Jan 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by TimeTraveller: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2022
The only things that happen in the SE are:
* No movements on Mondays
* Appointment of needless SSAs
* Appointment of 80-man transition committee grin
* Gully erosions, filthy Aba, 22-year-old Osisioma Bridge and
* Weekly meetings on how to stop Tinubu in 2023.

Nothing else happens in the SE.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Divoc19(f): 8:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Because he has money. Instead of appointing someone that will deliver. Politics self nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Uzodinma in the news again

JAMO84:

Igbo Ipob hate everyone in APC in a descending order.

I thought no one will be more hated in Igbo Ipob land than Okorocha, but Uzodinma still beats him to the crown. Their only crime is belonging to APC.

If Uzodinma is in PDP, it wouldn't matter if he was imposed by a Sharia Court, they will love him with passion.
Words of a wise man.
But please , we want sane, good, friendly and hard working Nigerians to stop mixing us true igbos with those cannibalistic animals called Igbos.

We love our darling nation, and Igbos say they live in a zoo, cos they are animals.
Igbos don't understand they can never be tangible to anything while they keep playing politics of hatred.
It leads nowhere.
So always separate us please

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Tanes11: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by EmekaBlue(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
He don secure join Government payroll

The Rich getting Richer. The poor getting poorer

The poor getting poorer fit most Nigerians sha especially how I'm reading one Tinubu sorry i mean Tinubu thread and see how many lowlifes are already pushing for him to be president. They never learn

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by vecman22(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
A
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Chimookigwe: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Igbos sometimes have a way of looking for the most idiotic elements to lead.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Zchi1052(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
This is Nigeria where things are done upside down
We have millions of graduates that needs the job and fit the position better but look at now

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
seunmsg:
Cubana chief priest don join APC. He will campaign for Tinubu once the ticket is secured. Imo state is a goal already! grin grin grin
Hmmmm, this is deep!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by EndyEdesonNews(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Congrats
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by ILoveDemMANNA: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
timesTani:
[s][/s]Trash Loading... 1 2 3
Dem MANNA don show dis ones and his wailing zombies pepper for dis Nairaland.
They can't make a comment if dem Madam and Oga MANNA no comment.

Dem MANNA, keep hitting dem with the truth on a daily basis please.
I dey always gbadun una my role models and mentors kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by berrystunn(m): 8:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Where is the governor?

Imo state is not a serious State

They are not serious people too
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Disclaimer12: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2022
grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser by Craggybogg: 8:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Emeka Ihedioha would have performed better than this clown of a Governor if APC didn't use their supreme power in the Supreme Court! This big belled Man doesn't even use social Media Intelligently!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / About 100 Buhari Campaign Buses Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / The Man In Aso Rock Is Buhari, Ngige Swears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.