Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him (1941 Views)

Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate / Police Threatens "Blind" Beggar With Tear Gas, See What Happened Next. Photos / Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Amb1045(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2022
This is Inspector Dan Matakaya, a 31 year old police officer. Mr Dan was not born with this frightening appearance. What you see is the result of a normal argument he had with his wife.

One day, Dan and his wife had an argument about a house issue. He says it seemed a normal argument like any married couple and later left for work. He had a night shift so he came back home in the morning around 05:30 hours and went straight to the bed to have some sleep.

This is the moment his wife chose to come and pour acid solution on his face. Then she ran away. But it was not enough for her to spoil his face, she also acted horribly so that he couldn't escape the bedroom. She had poured water on the floor and connected it to electricity then locked the door.

As soon as Dan stepped on the floor, he was electrocuted and fainted. Neighbour who had heard him shouting for help forced themselves in his house and opened the door to his room, switched off electricity and rushed him to the hospital.

He had screamed so loud for help before his neighbors came and found him in his despair. They rushed him to hospital and luckily his life was saved, but unfortunately not his eyes. Inspector Dan permanently lost his sight and now completely blind.

His wife was arrested, then released later on bail. He says he forgave her but he is not going to abandon the charges against her. He only met her at the court and all she said was that she doesn't know why she did what she did.

This is how a random conversation with a simple disagreement can lead to tragedy. He adds that every single day he lives is a struggle.

All because someone could not manage her anger and emotions. Inspector Dan is just one of the many men that have suffered extreme domestic violence at the hands of evil wives. So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Mogajunior(m): 8:00am On Jan 15, 2022
cool

It is better to wait long than marry wrong..

4 Likes

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by ChiefOloye(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2022
I hope the so called wife is no longer on the surface of the Earth?

6 Likes

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by EmzyT: 8:04am On Jan 15, 2022
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by badboyTee(m): 8:05am On Jan 15, 2022
If you find out her root ancestors wella she would either hail from anambra or delta real devils live in those states

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by matrix199(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Now it's official that the devil is a saint. He's not half as evil as many humans.

5 Likes

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by CandyOps(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Anger management issues. I don't take it for granted when I notice that a person has anger issues. It's either I return your fire with more fire or I flee the situation.

Understand that there are people who will always be more aggressive & violent than you.

I remember dating a bitch with an unusual high temper for a woman. It was during NYSC. She stayed in my house with me for 2 weeks before I passed over

One hot Wednesday afternoon we had an argument over her indecent dressing. I told her to take off a very short skirt she wanted to put on for a b.day bash. I told her she either had to go alone or go without me if she wore the skirt.

Argument start... By then I done smoke better Benue state kpoli... I no de even see am. After the argument, I lay down to rest but the babe was pacing up & down the room repeating to herself "ah! Na me be this! Benin girl like me!"

Hmmm... Na so I quickly go comot all sharp objects for the house - knives, forks, and razors.

God knows I WILL NEVER overlook such a clear sign.

My sense of security and self-awareness was very heightned because I could sense she has a short fuse. Omo! I had to leave the room till evening.

When I came back I called her out and whined her till I was sure she has calmed down. She later had to suck my dick that 9t to prove she had truly calmed TF down.

My point is this --- DO NOT TAKE PEOPLE FOR FACE VALUE.

You have to be able to read people's true intentions not by what they say but from the small offhand and slightly subconscious remarks they give off -- a smirk, an unconscious sigh or hiss, not happy when you tell a success story, a tight face when you celebrate, never liking or supporting you on SM but tackling you in the comments or liking comments of people who tackle you.

You have to be a Master at reading people.

Your ability to spot & avoid friends or people with passive aggression and drama-affinitty will save you a lot of trouble in life.

If you ignore these signs you will get drawn into their drama and it might be too late before you get out. Trust your gut instincts.

Fcvk her and toss her out of your life because she or he is only an animal who lacks self control and belongs to the street... Niggalations 3:16

4 Likes

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by MufasaLion: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Damn!!! Life's crazy!
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by SUPERPACK: 10:30am On Jan 15, 2022
I will never forgive such, I must buy my own acid and revenge. Better we both be blind than one person alone.
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Bastard1stborn: 10:31am On Jan 15, 2022
You see why I don't believe in heaven and hell fire. The kingdom of heaven and hell in on earth.

I can bet with my life, this woman would be reincarnated and come back as an animal. I think snake would be the best option for her come back. Or a mango tree that would have so many mangoes on it every year so school boys would be throwing sticks at her on her every time in order to get some mangoes off her.
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by errigdee: 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Mogajunior:
cool
It is better to wait long than marry wrong..
I love this quote

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Danjikanbauchi: 11:07am On Jan 15, 2022
badboyTee:
If you find out her root ancestors wella she would either hail from anambra or delta real devils live in those states
I never hear say them they mine skulls in those two state like Ogun and Osun state.
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by badboyTee(m): 11:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
I never hear say them they mine skulls in those two state like Ogun and Osun state.
you are dumb
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Danjikanbauchi: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2022
badboyTee:
I and my siblings are dumb
alright you are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by badboyTee(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
alright you are forgiven.
cheesy Werey dey disguise
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Danjikanbauchi: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2022
badboyTee:
cheesy I am Werey on disguise
grin grin
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by badboyTee(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
god should make me run mad today
you are forgiven
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Blake755: 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chai imagine the person you called the love of your life
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Karemarealty288(m): 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
She is a monster ....

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Polynek(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
CandyOps:
Anger management issues. I don't take it for granted when I notice that a person has anger issues. It's either I return your fire with more fire or I flee the situation.

Understand that there are people who will always be more aggressive & violent than you.

I remember dating a bitch with an unusual high temper for a woman. It was during NYSC. She stayed in my house with me for 2 weeks before I passed over

One hot Wednesday afternoon we had an argument over her indecent dressing. I told her to take off a very short skirt she wanted to put on for a b.day bash. I told her she either had to go alone or go without me if she wore the skirt.

Argument start... By then I done smoke better Benue state kpoli... I no de even see am. After the argument, I lay down to rest but the babe was pacing up & down the room repeating to herself "ah! Na me be this! Benin girl like me!"

Hmmm... Na so I quickly go comot all sharp objects for the house - knives, forks, and razors.

My sense of security and self-awareness was very heightned because I could sense she has a short fuse. Omo! I had to leave the room till evening.

When I came back I called her out and whined her till I was sure she has calmed down. She later had to suck my dick that 9t to prove she had truly calmed TF down.

You have to be able to read people's true intentions not by what they say but from the small offhand and slightly subconscious remarks they give off -- a smirk, an unconscious sigh or hiss, not happy when you tell a success story, a tight face when you celebrate, never liking or supporting you on SM but tackling you in the comments or liking comments of people who tackle you.

Your ability to spot & avoid friends or people with passive aggression and drama-affinitty will save you a lot of trouble in life.

If you ignore these signs you will get drawn into their drama and it might be too late before you get out. Trust your gut instincts.

Fcvk her and toss her out of your life because she or he is only an animal who lacks self control and belongs to the street... Niggalations 3:16
Your story off me bro
Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by laborious(m): 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
CandyOps:

You get mind ooo...you let am give you head? What if she decides to bite it off?![code][/code]

2 Likes

Re: He Was Not Born Blind, His Wife Did This To Him by Classcaptain1(m): 8:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chai....These Va.gina people are on the prowl again

(1) (Reply)

Mynd44 Seun, Nlfpmod Are You Guys Complicit? / 8 People Executed In Indonesia Last Week Are Still Alive [snapshot] / Is There Any Difference Between Cheating And Stealing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.