Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together (37080 Views)

Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / Wizkid Shows Up For Both Simi And Wande Coal At Their Sold Out London Concerts / Cute Photo Of D'banj And Wande Coal Stare Deeply Into Each Other's Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by StagethemTVee: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Afrobeat artistes Wizkid and Wande Coal recently went on a shopping spree rounding up the day clubbing. The duo appear to have reignited their friendship after Wizkid acknowledged the role Wande Coal had in his career at the early days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFizDGmYuos

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2022
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become and WizKid bodyguard.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2022
I don't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I didn't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
Post your picture let's see how you look.
Girls like you who be cappin about bedroom skills and shit actually have poor bedroom skills that can make a man cum' in 2mins

FYI, I'm not fat. tongue

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2022
SmellySperm:

Post your picture let's see how you look.
Girls like you who be cappin about bedroom skills and shit actually have poor bedroom skills that can make a man cum' in 2mins

FYI, I'm not fat. tongue
Ask people who have known me since my rozz days to this present iyaebe day,they'll tell you better and I'm a fitness freak and care so much about my body,infact I'm obsessed about my body so don't even go there.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by EzegeNdiigbo: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2022
#EgoAmaka

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by StagethemTVee: 9:57am On Jan 15, 2022
I disagree. Baby Hello comes to mind. And the recent "Again" .
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by illicit(m): 10:06am On Jan 15, 2022
Star boiz

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by offset67(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I didn't like short men and I dislike extremely darkskinned men,so I don't like both of them. Wizkid is a wicked soul too because he disrespects women and breeds children out of wedlock,wandecoal is fat too and you know what they say about fat men bedroom skills.
Just kill yourself because nobody likes you

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by joviegghead: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Since wande left Mohit he hasn't make a hit song.Na Instagram celebrity him don become.
Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!

213 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
joviegghead:

Iskaba
Again
Baby hello
So mi so
Ashimapeyin
Ballerz

Be careful!
They are not hitsongs.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by carrlyleone: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Ask people who have known me since my rozz days to this present iyaebe day,they'll tell you better and I'm a fitness freak and care so much about my body,infact I'm obsessed about my body so don't even go there.
I agree with you sis... But can we see a picture?

20 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Muli2mv: 2:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Super eagle walk like red army ahead of Sudanclash
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv5zT2p-FyA
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
So?

We should fry bean
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good of them.

Meanwhile,

How blogger twist news,

MANNABBGRILLS : We Love Coke.

Bloggers : MANNABBGRILLS declare war on Pepsi and 7 Up!

Wizkid : I am a Virgin!

Bloggers : Wizkid says he is not the father of Ayo, Boluwatife and Zion!!

14 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by YorubaKing: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
undecided
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Omicron007: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
shocked

Big Wiz is the embodiment of pure, undiluted tuned and refined rhythms that hits the soul as if is laced with crack.
Just listen to Big Wiz verse of B D'OR and you'd confirm.

We are privileged to live in an era where we could listen to Big Wiz voice on a platter.
Wiz remains the biggest Nigerian music export of all times.

WizkidFC to the world.
Hit my DM for a followback on Twitter.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hanks0000:
So?

We should fry bean
No, fry akamu!

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by YorubaKing: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

Yaba-Left V.I.P! cool

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by BigDawsNet: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin wande as the elder boss should pay jare
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hanks0000:
So?

We should fry bean
fry kpomo
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Fuckingmallam45(m): 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hope it’s not in Ghana? Cause I have heard enough of Wale gibberish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Vyolet(f): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wande Coal that year cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Xxxtacy: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
so SOMISO,COME MY WAY , AGAIN no be hit song Mr man shut up

47 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by dapolaw(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
You always try to trend for the wrong reasons.... Both don't even know you exist.

Iyaebe:

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by merits(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
legend and icon

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Rachel98(f): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
I would love wizkid and wande coal to give us another hit. I still remember for me wizkid ft wande coal.... That song was a bomb.

But wizkid looks too skinny, he should quit smoking pls undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by KillIgbohoN0W: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gays
Tufiakwa for Afonja
Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by Gofwane(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Wande coal and Wizkid are my friends and they both dislike fat evening news paper so the "dislike is mutual"

Werey

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Wande Coal Go Shopping and Partying Together by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wande has always been a real Nigga right from time. Helped his nigga and no third party heard about it. Didn't look down on his Nigga in his hustling level. Wande is reaping the dividends of A REAL NIGGA!
Enjoy bro!

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Stephanie Okereke And Her Dogs / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Preform At CAF Awards 2017 (Photos) / Reasons Nigerian Men Still 'Lust' After Tiwa Savage [pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.