Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) (33864 Views)

Man Kills His Three Daughters In Enugu (Pictures) / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
angry

Chest beaters are ALWAYS cowards.

Ask him to face fellow men, he would take his wife's skirts and run away.

No wonder yamlegged women always chase after Afonja guys. Na their men dey chop our leftovers.

RIP to the poor girls.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Okoros why
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by lexoft(m): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
ok
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by KarlWest(m): 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
No wonder, majority of people in Yaba are IGBO cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
What poverty can not cause does not exist.
Na lie it is meth

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Electrochemistry(m): 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
What you sow is what you reap; nothing can ever be done with impunity.
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by bazzyblings: 2:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Devil has taken over that family, they need deliverance. Ladies please check very well before accepting marriage proposals from these modern internet men,your choice can either make or destroy you. Shalom

So na modern man kill dem now ,?? I hope you’re talking and advising yourself also ?
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Zaggadhat: 2:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mpuru mmiri wink
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Kobojunkie: 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
onthehill:

In an interview with Punch, Mrs. Amadigwa who sells tomato and pepper for a living, said her husband who has been unemployed for a few years, had in the past threatened to kill their children. She said she took his threat seriously and reported it to his aunt who asked her to disregard it as it was just ''a mere threat''.

Mrs Amadigwa while recounting how she found her dead children, said on the 4th of January, her girls woke up in the morning while she was preparing to go to the market. She said she instructed them to wash their clothes after eating while she left the house with her son, Akachukwu, to the market where she sells.
The woman should also be charged for falling to protect the children abeg.... which Kain nonsense be this. undecided

She took the threat seriously by telling the man's aunt? What rubbish is this?. undecided
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
what a life...... how can you end kids life for no Reason ...... God almighty is a patience God ...if it's me ,,,, I would have distroy him with � fire

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Almunjid(m): 2:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jay5mie:
THOSE KIDS ESCAPED THIS CURSE CALLED LIFE cry

RIP
I pray u escape this curse called life few days from now.
RIP to u in advance!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by DKM123: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Most Nigerian men are evil.

Maybe this one who couldn't cater to his family was also on nairaland screaming afamail upandan o.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
tollyboy5:
Igbo has some stupid culture. Its only in lagos you see more civilized igbos. He threatened your biological children's lifeand you were consulting instead of taking serious action.

When their wedding is like selling their daughter. The man and the woman should be jailed!

What nonsense!
More civilised as in how??
You're a dirty idiot.
How can anyone living in lagos that's disorganized and full of madness be more civilised than those living in the southeast?
Your unbriddled ethnic bigotry will consume you.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Chimookigwe: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odin13, see your life. Your sister's husband wants to use his kids to cook soup.
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Newyorkitis(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is very sad. Where is the sanctity of human life?
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by YorubarLord: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Barbaric cannibalistic flatheadss embarassed
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by YorubarLord: 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Even the ones we take in Lagos still show their animalistic hateful side. Thank God for Ajayi Crowther that civilized them
tollyboy5:
Igbo has some stupid culture. Its only in lagos you see more civilized igbos. He threatened your biological children's lifeand you were consulting instead of taking serious action.

When their wedding is like selling their daughter. The man and the woman should be jailed!

What nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by nonxo007(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
beerfraud:
When we say we need more psychiatric hopsitals in south east because of the effect of meth they will abuse us now this is one of the results
Come on fam, is this the best time for this show of foolishness ? Did you listen to the pain and trauma in that woman's voice? Her joy, her future and her world has been taken away from her. This can happen to anyone in any part of Nigeria. Grow up and stop being a kid.

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by nonxo007(m): 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
YorubarLord:
Barbaric cannibalistic flatheadss embarassed
How long do you intend to continue with this hatred towards people who don't know you exist ? How long will the fear of Igbos continue to torment you ? Has this hatred made your life or Nigeria any better ? Come on fam, let's put heads together and make this country work. Its not easy for any tribe neither is any tribe a Saint
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by ugom123: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
tollyboy5:

What nonsense!

Okay, the yorubas who behead and mine skills in Ondo, Osun, Ibadan, are civilized abi? Some of u will just open mouth and say waaa.

See how he said igbos have stupid cultures. And only those in Lagos are civilized. Now, answer me, pls don't run. The news we have been reading here how yorubas mine skulls and behead people for money ritual, they are civilized too, abi?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Dawax: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Quite pathetic
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Pootle: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Devil has taken over that family, they need deliverance. Ladies please check very well before accepting marriage proposals from these modern internet men,your choice can either make or destroy you. Shalom

leave devil out of this
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by deepwater(f): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
an autopsy should be conducted to checked what killed these lovies, i suspect suffucation not sure as i did not see the bodies
nevertheless, if that is the case a further investigation to ascertain how they got inside the freezer - was it through childs play or forceful act by an external person.

this reminds me of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6882062/8-children-found-dead-parked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
This matter is simple , just do an autopsy.

The man might be innocent afterwards
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Emmerlee(m): 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
ugom123:

Okay, the yorubas who behead and mine skills in Ondo, Osun, Ibadan, are civilized abi? Some of u will just open mouth and say waaa.

See how he said igbos have stupid cultures. And only those in Lagos are civilized. Now, answer me, pls don't run. The news we have been reading here how yorubas mine skulls and behead people for money ritual, they are civilized too, abi?

I don't even know why you are giving those pediculous doofus the psychotic attention they so desire..
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Ladymillion(f): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
Wickedness coming from someone who is supposed to protect and love them, may their souls rest in piece
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by nnamx4u: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
vanbonattel:
Ok

FTC member reporting

you don reserve space abi.

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by ugom123: 3:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Emmerlee:

I don't even know why you are giving those dofus the psychotic attention they so desire..

Some humans here beats my imagination on how they think. I had to reply the guy to make him see his st*pidity clear

1 Like

Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sounds like a niggerland redpiller.
A niggerland redpiller will tell you that its better for the man to kill his daughters than for them to become olosho in the future
Re: Woman Whose Husband Murdered Their Three Daughters In Enugu Speaks (Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Don't crucify the man till the investigation is completed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By Policeman In Imo. Graphic Photos / Auchi Polytechnic Fresh Graduate Shot Dead By Auchi Vigilante Squad (Graphic Pic / Spouse, Friend Bag 9yrs Jail Terms For Stripping Woman Unclad In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.