Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:04 PM

My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married (6072 Views)

She Blocked Me On Whatsapp / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Op just travel go latin america for vacation like 3 months, pack like 10 to 20 colombian babes, just lock yourself inside house dey receive steady constant knacking make dem the girls baptise ur brain

NB: No nigerian woman is worth it in this life, except ur mother and colombian babes ( you're free to kill for them)

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
O42 don suffer cry
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Princeaniemeka: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
My brother my friend, I'm laughing as am typing this text. My candid advise for you is to first of all relocate to another state, so as to regain your sanity (VERY IMPORTANT). Trust me on that because I did more than you are doing right now.

Secondly my brother, you need to surround yourself with people who cares and love you because I know you have them but because you went all in with your former, you refuse to see the love waiting patiently for you (Your MRS RIGHT)

Thirdly my guy, please and please give yourself another shot at living because I know you've contemplated suicide many times but you don't want us to know. Try meet new friends, go out more (even if you are not the type), do the things that makes you feel good more or the things you wouldn't do on a normal (crazy good, fun things).

Lastly but not the least, open your eyes to the present to see the love which God has kept for you all this while. Stop living in the past because your former isn't living in the past. Pray to God honestly with your whole heart to give you the strength to move forward and ask for his guidance henceforth. You will be fine.

Note: 99% of Our forefathers never married for love. Rather they married because they've come of age and can take care of who ever their parents or relative's choose for them. Which is visibly present today.
So my brother try to take care of yourself before you kill yourself by yourself. And remember MENS LOVE ARE MEASURED BY WHAT THEY CAN PROVIDE AND WOMEN'S LOVE ARE MEASURED BY WHAT THEY RECEIVE. BE A MAN THAT YOU ARE AND TAKE A BOLD STEP FORWARD NEVER TO LOOK BACK AGAIN. Remember your happiness first. SHALOM

quote author=redon12 post=109388287]My fiance blocked me on WhatsApp three years ago, I couldn't reach her on phone either. I couldn't reach her mum and two sisters, trying to understand why she blocked me and why I couldn't reach her Family.

Two days later I saw her traditional wedding pictures on Facebook. It was the cruelest thing that ever happened to me.

I didn't have much money then so I could understand why she left. But I spent every dime I had on her, the sex was good and I was always there when she needed me.

All this happened three years ago, I felt that because she left me abruptly her life was supposed to be miserable, but she really is doing well, I have been stalking her all the way, I attended her wedding and her graduation, though quite conspicuous in the act, she drives the latest cars now, the last time I heard about her she was leaving the country to the UAE to deliver her second child. And still nothing bad happened to her.

I still can't get over her my life is miserable. But then all those years she left and I had time for myself to think clearly and learn web development skill, I was able to build my self a site that quickly transformed itself, it had a fast growth, an e-commerce/fintech company, which i am now officially it's CEO, with a company size of 11 people. I just got a seeding of 1.2 million dollars, to buy riders for dispatchers and also for advertisement.

But with all these she's thriving and she's doing well, It makes me wonder if life is really fair, I still have pictures of the day I proposed at ShopRite, the kisses, the hugs, the time we spent together, I still can't believe she forgot all that.

I am doing well now I have my own house and two cars to it, and a thriving company. But I can't stop stalking her, because of her I moved to Enugu where she lived. Some days whenever I come back from work Early I give this secondary school boys small cash to go to her husbands mansion to see if there is any activity there, then come back and report to me.

I believe she doesn't know I am still unto her, almost any day I am coming back from work, I drive through her beauty spar just to catch a glimpse of her.

I convinced my kid sister to move to Enugu, also convinced her to enroll her child in the same nursery and primary school my fiance's child goes to.

No matter how hard I try to meet other women, I always see her face on the wall behind them. I have tried to meet women from different countries from some of my trips to Dubai. No matter how gorgeous they never appeal to me.

Even till today I still see her as my fiance, I don't know what to do or how to get over her.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by YorubaKing: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
OP, you be Ekeletu ooo, the greatest Simp of all time. angry

You brain needs an Oil change... undecided
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why do some men pretend like they don’t know what heartbreaks feel like?
They’re the most unkind themselves, which is why men would rather bottle up what they’re going through, out of fear of being ridiculed (by men
)than speak you.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by SenecaTheYonger: 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
They use Toto water cook food for this one cry

cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by apostle96: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Me looking at this fictional cock and bull story
A whole bullshit

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you having girl problems. I feel bad for you, son. I got 99 problems, a bitch ain't one.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by redon12(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Princeaniemeka:
My brother my friend, I'm laughing as am typing this text. My candid advise for you is to first of all relocate to another state, so as to regain your sanity (VERY IMPORTANT). Trust me on that because I did more than you are doing right now.

Secondly my brother, you need to surround yourself with people who cares and love you because I know you have them but because you went all in with your former, you refuse to see the love waiting patiently for you (Your MRS RIGHT)

Thirdly my guy, please and please give yourself another shot at living because I know you've contemplated suicide many times but you don't want us to know. Try meet new friends, go out more (even if you are not the type), do the things that makes you feel good more or the things you wouldn't do on a normal (crazy good, fun things).

Lastly but not the least, open your eyes to the present to see the love which God has kept for you all this while. Stop living in the past because your former isn't living in the past. Pray to God honestly with your whole heart to give you the strength to move forward and ask for his guidance henceforth. You will be fine.

Note: 99% of Our forefathers never married for love. Rather they married because they've come of age and can take care of who ever their parents or relative's choose for them. Which is visibly present today.
So my brother try to take care of yourself before you kill yourself by yourself. And remember MENS LOVE ARE MEASURED BY WHAT THEY CAN PROVIDE AND WOMEN'S LOVE ARE MEASURED BY WHAT THEY RECEIVE. BE A MAN THAT YOU ARE AND TAKE A BOLD STEP FORWARD NEVER TO LOOK BACK AGAIN. Remember your happiness first. SHALOM

Thanks comrade, you understood, am almost 35 now and i feel like a misplaced puzzle. Just let me know if you need anything I would be glad to help..

2 Likes

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Shutupthere: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Those of you judging the lady without hearing from her are evil,no lady will leave a good man that's faithful and truly loves her.Put your thinking cap on before passing judgements.
Them go leave am like used condom. It’s like u haven’t been in love before
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Princeaniemeka: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thanks. We can do business if it's legit.
Remember when it come to love, her's should be more so as to check mate your emotions. SHALOM

Thanks comrade, you understood, am almost 35 now and i feel like a misplaced puzzle. Just let me know if you need anything I would be glad to help..[/quote]
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by yorubarere: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
He is promoting his hustle by disguise. Some mumu will send him Dm to pay him money to learn his e-commerce.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
grin

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by ObamaMessi: 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
I understand your situation and also feel your pain.Sometimes some pains would stick to your heart as if it will last for a life time, but never.I experienced a heartbreak that lasted almost a year, and during that you feel you cant let it go, but am doing well now.So @op, just stop thinking about her and stop minding whether she's doing well or not, this will save u time and stress.You wont have reason to be obsessed with her.Feel free to approach me if u need me to advise you
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by DavidEsq(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
grin grin grin grin A finished man ba? cheesy cheesy
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Kriss216: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin grin A finished man ba? cheesy cheesy
He's gone. No remedy
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by DavidEsq(m): 9:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:

He's gone. No remedy
grin grin grin grin
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by joinnow: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Since you guys had premarital sex then she ows you nothing and nothing bad will happen to her,she will continue to grow bigger because she's not your child and your right hand does not posses her.So much entitlement from fornicators disguised as boyfriend/girlfriend.Abeg move your skinny ass on and no dy disturb us here,you are even a very wicked man for expecting her life to be miserable because of ordinary leave wey she leave you,how am I sure you've not done juju on her head and it didn't catch her.Time wasters like you,you've used mouth to tie her down promising marriage without taking any bold step and she met a talk and do man and you still expect her to stick around? no make me change am for you ooo.Somebody will sit down and all this boys will just be getting on my nerves on this nairaland.
With the way op is going about this breakup
It's this type of breakup that causes romance murder.
op take God beg you
Let go edaku, ejoor,Biko,
Before you stalk and stalk and one voice say kill her

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Ocholu: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
redon12:
My fiance blocked me on WhatsApp three years ago, I couldn't reach her on phone either. I couldn't reach her mum and two sisters, trying to understand why she blocked me and why I couldn't reach her Family.

Two days later I saw her traditional wedding pictures on Facebook. It was the cruelest thing that ever happened to me.

I didn't have much money then so I could understand why she left. But I spent every dime I had on her, the sex was good and I was always there when she needed me.

All this happened three years ago, I felt that because she left me abruptly her life was supposed to be miserable, but she really is doing well, I have been stalking her all the way, I attended her wedding and her graduation, though quite conspicuous in the act, she drives the latest cars now, the last time I heard about her she was leaving the country to the UAE to deliver her second child. And still nothing bad happened to her.

I still can't get over her my life is miserable. But then all those years she left and I had time for myself to think clearly and learn web development skill, I was able to build my self a site that quickly transformed itself, it had a fast growth, an e-commerce/fintech company, which i am now officially it's CEO, with a company size of 11 people. I just got a seeding of 1.2 million dollars, to buy riders for dispatchers and also for advertisement.

But with all these she's thriving and she's doing well, It makes me wonder if life is really fair, I still have pictures of the day I proposed at ShopRite, the kisses, the hugs, the time we spent together, I still can't believe she forgot all that.

I am doing well now I have my own house and two cars to it, and a thriving company. But I can't stop stalking her, because of her I moved to Enugu where she lived. Some days whenever I come back from work Early I give this secondary school boys small cash to go to her husbands mansion to see if there is any activity there, then come back and report to me.

I believe she doesn't know I am still unto her, almost any day I am coming back from work, I drive through her beauty spar just to catch a glimpse of her.

I convinced my kid sister to move to Enugu, also convinced her to enroll her child in the same nursery and primary school my fiance's child goes to.

No matter how hard I try to meet other women, I always see her face on the wall behind them. I have tried to meet women from different countries from some of my trips to Dubai. No matter how gorgeous they never appeal to me.

Even till today I still see her as my fiance, I don't know what to do or how to get over her.

This won't be me.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by DemMannaScam: 11:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
U aint a kid anymore
Try to be useful to yourself & the society this year

[s]
redon12:
My fiance blocked me on WhatsApp three years ago, I couldn't reach her on phone either. I couldn't reach her mum and two sisters, trying to understand why she blocked me and why I couldn't reach her Family.

Even till today I still see her as my fiance, I don't know what to do or how to get over her.
[/s]
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Newboss(m): 1:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Fake AF
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Henon: 8:45am On Jan 16, 2022
She broke your heart only, she didn't ripped it out. Move on.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Ofadaman(m): 8:46am On Jan 16, 2022
Lol, She made the right choice, now you also make the right choice for your life
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by kingPhidel(m): 10:01am On Jan 16, 2022
Kriss216:
speaking from experience I guess grin
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by militarydoctor: 10:09am On Jan 16, 2022
redon12:

Werey leleyi sha

1 Like

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Geniuelander: 10:45am On Jan 16, 2022
militarydoctor:
Werey leleyi ati eleribu sha

Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by excell0001: 1:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
hope you heal and move on. ghosting can hurt sha but I do hope you heal
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Zaheertyler(m): 3:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
redon12:

Film
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by graphicdesigns: 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Things are happening.
Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.

https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Digableplanets6(m): 3:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
This OP reminds me of the series YOU
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Munzy14(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mariangeles:
Unbelievable.

If by any chance the story is true, do yourself a favour, let it all go and move on.
It is not easy o.....

For men...An average guy can break up with you, a richer guy a bia gbawa gi enyi the next day..So women move fast than men.

Case OP wu a fabble, but ya wuru story with fact, it is long for overdue for him to move on...Even married people break up and re-marry.

He really built his future around her...But some ladies will always be for highest bidder.

With his achievements, he should find a new sweetheart.. fine fine ladies everywhere jaare.

It is not easy..my last hit me...But it wasn't on a problem like this...think I told you religious stuff.

But the one before her, I moved on faster...Broke up on August, entered another by December..

It is not easy for some guys...But nke onye di ka juju...Again no need stalking an ex...It will keep reopening wound wey done heal.

Onye nke nwere ike o ga hu alu di nwaanyi like this...He should open his heart for another babe to enter, love and care the new babe will clean the ex so fast.
Re: My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married by Munzy14(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kriss216:
grin grin e pass just the water o...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Girls And Their Preference For Akwa Ibom Guys Only / Mistakes Women Make When Choosing a Man / Dear Men, How Long Can An Average Man Go Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.