Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! (787 Views)

Kick-start Your Freelancing Business: Free Upwork Account Creation Guide / Need A Paypal Account For Your Freelancing Business ? / The Best Ways To Start Freelancing Business Guaranty Of Making $500 Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I trust that you are doing great and your Year 2022 is poised to be a remarkable and unusual year filled with landmark achievements for you!

With the aim of improving our lives in 2022 and beyond through training, knowledge accumulation and financial empowerment, some valuable information would be dropped as DAILY posts to you through this thread for the next few days/weeks.

I have already begun posting the information on my other social media handles since Monday, thus I will endeavour to drop all the posts made so far since Monday here in quick succession including that of today.

Kindly stay tuned for more information! 2022 is your best year so far, Amen!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Here we go! Come along with us!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
DAY 1

Hello friend,

Happy New Year!

See..there’s something serious that’s about to happen that not many Nigerians are talking about.

Do you know that once the government removes Fuel subsidy this 2022, at least 3 events will take place almost immediately?

1. Fuel prices will double

2. Transportation costs will triple

3. Prices of goods and services will hit the roof

What this means is that you need to earn double in 2022 to maintain your current standard of living.

Aside from that…

We’ve not even heard the last of Covid-19 and new names like Delta and Omicron are springing up here and there.

No one knows if all these will get out of hand again and send us back indoors.

Truth is these are trying times indeed where anything can happen.

But I don’t want you to be caught unawares a 2nd time, my friend.

One way to minimize the effect of subsidy removal and a new wave of the pandemic is to stay at home as much as possible in 2022.

But staying at home with no money to buy food and supplies is not staying safe o.

Depending on government palliatives again is not acting smart either.

One thing you can do?

Not so fast…�

I’ll be back tomorrow about this time with a solution you can take advantage of.

For now, stay safe my friend�

G.R.
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
DAY 2

Hello friend,

It’s me again!

Yesterday, I promised I’ll be back with a solution to the potential problem I talked about yesterday, right?

Lucky for you I’m not one of those prophets of doom who focus on the problem without proffering a solution.

So, how can you minimize the effect of subsidy removal and possible lockdown?

One way I know is to start a freelance business early in 2022.

What is freelancing?

Well, when you freelance; you use your online skills like writing, typing, data entry, proofreading, graphics design, social media management, etc to work with multiple clients abroad [without japa-ing] and take on various tasks without committing to a single employer.

What are some benefits of freelancing?

#1: Earn in dollars. Spend in your local currency

#2: Work from home or anywhere

#3: Work with multiple clients

#4: Engage borderless opportunities

#5: Start easy and build up

That’s it for today, my friend.

Come…would you like to know more?

Who no like better thing, right?�

No wahala: Tomorrow, I’ll be introducing my freelance coach

Why?

Because you need to FOLLOW WHO KNOW ROAD to succeed in this freelance business o.

I'll be back around this time tomorrow.

Enjoy your day!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kindly ensure you follow this thread to receive regular updates. Thanks!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
DAY 3

Hello friend,

It’s time to introduce you to my Freelance Coach, Gbenga Richmond.

For 8 straight years, 2010 to 2017, Coach Richmond struggled HARRRRD to monetize his writing skill in Naija.

He applied for several grants…he didn’t win.

He helped a lot of small business owners with their business plans…they paid peanuts.

He wrote and published 4 books…it didn’t sell.

All glory to God, his story changed in January 2018 when he discovered Fiverr.

On fiverr.com he set up his seller profile as a writer and made his 1st $5 [2K] and then $10 [4K] and before that month ended, he had made $500 [200K].

Soon, he japa-ed to Upwork.

On upwork.com, his 1st writing job paid $200 [80K],

which he was able to complete in 24 hours.

By 2019, he was monetizing his writing skill at $1000 [430K] per month until COVID-19 showed up in 2020.

Guess what?

Instead of earning less, he started monetizing at $1000 [450K]

per week on Upwork as a writer.

All these sound like “Tales by Moonlight,” right?

OK...view his total earnings on Upwork and his friend’s total earnings on Fiverr here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1-dGEHsZUcloyieN9Wj7dLXgF53Ch_Cal

Today, he has an academy called FCube.

It is registered in Nigeria, the US and UK.

In Just 1 year he was able to help 300+ students [including me] kick off their freelance biz.

100+ of us [1 in 3] are already earning as freelancers thanks to his academy, FCube.

Still want proof of that too?

Oya...view FCube students testimonials and freelance earnings here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/mobile/folders/1i2NDp1SoMb-mR_vIZQF7gXHDIEst1txU

Why am I telling you all this?

So, Coach Richmond will be hosting his very first FREE webinar in the New Year on how you can monetize your skills on both Fiverr and Upwork like he, his friend and students are doing.

He has asked us to tell our friends, family and everyone on our contact list so no one is left out of this generous New Year offer.

At the Zoom webinar, he will…

Show you step by step how to kickoff your own freelance business in 2022

Show you how to start your own freelance business with less than $100 [50K]

Connect you with his Fiverr Coach friend Kingsley who has made $36K+ [18M+] on Fiverr alone

Why is he doing this now?

To make sure you have a high-profit online business to fall back to now that Christmas is over!

Are you Ready?

On your marks,

Get Set,

Click below to sign up for the upcoming FREE webinar now:

https://calendly.com/fcubeacademyllc/monetize-on-upwork-fiverr-with-coach-richmond-ams?month=2022-01

MODIFIED - Seats in the 1st webinar slated for Friday 21st January have been filled up. Thus, a 2nd webinar slated for Saturday 22nd January has been created...sign up via this link below..

https://calendly.com/fcubeacademyllc/monetize-on-upwork-fiverr-with-coach-richmond-ams2?month=2022-01

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
DAY 4

Hello friend,

So, what if in 2022 you could…

- Start a freelance business with just 50K on both Fiverr/Upwork

- Learn and monetize the 3 most in-demand online skills; Copywriting + Graphic design + Affiliate marketing

- Apply success hacks from 2 freelance millionaires - Richmond and Kingsley to help you earn in dollars on Fiverr/Upwork

- Make up to 200K per month as an FCube Ambassador

- Stay safe and spend less while working from home

- Order/buy food and supplies no matter how expensive they get

- Live your best life pandemic or not

- Relocate or take a vacation trip equipped with a clear earnings path

Sounds Good?

Great!

Click below to sign up for the upcoming FREE webinar now:

https://calendly.com/fcubeacademyllc/monetize-on-upwork-fiverr-with-coach-richmond-ams?month=2022-01

P.S. If you already did, congrats! Tomorrow, I’ll be giving you a special gift.

Stay Tuned!!!

MODIFIED - Seats in the 1st webinar slated for Friday 21st January have been filled up. Thus, a 2nd webinar slated for Saturday 22nd January has been created...sign up via this link below..

https://calendly.com/fcubeacademyllc/monetize-on-upwork-fiverr-with-coach-richmond-ams2?month=2022-01

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello everyone, kindly endeavour to sign up for the webinar through the link inserted in today's post. Here's the link again:

I will post some steps for you to take to effectively sign up for the webinar. See below...

Step 1 - Click on the link above....you will be taken to a page as shown below ���
Step 2 - Click on the blue coloured Number 21 (January 21) that is the scheduled date for the webinar.

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
Step 3 - Click on the blue coloured 19.00 on the right side of the page...see below..

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Step 4 - Click on blue coloured Confirm tab....see below. ..

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Step 5 - Fill in your details - name, email address and phone number and click in Schedule Event...see below..

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Step 6 - You are now registered. You can now join the dedicated Telegram group created for all webinar attendees...see below..

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
You can download the Telegram app and register if you don't already have an account on Telegram. Telegram is the new form of WhatsApp these days..

That's the process for registering for the webinar...
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
STAY TUNED HERE FOR THE GIFT PROMISED ON DAY 4.

You will get it shortly.
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello everyone, the gift promised on DAY 4 is here!!!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
DAY 5

Hello friend,

Today, I’m keeping things really short…

I’m here to fulfil the promise I made yesterday to gift you something special.

Coach Richmond has given me permission to send you his best book yet [in my opinion] titled, The Greener Pastures Movement.

The minute I started reading this book ehn, I couldn’t stop flipping the pages until I got to the very end.

It’s that ADDICTIVE!

So, below is the link to download the book

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1unl9R7FgFIFgyKfw0BN_yANWJDdiTyeZ/view

(NOTE - COPY THE LINK AND PASTE IN YOUR INTERNET BROWSER)

It’s something you can finish in an hour or so.

When you’re done reading please message me and tell me 3 things you learned.

Enjoy your new book, friend!

P.S. Still haven’t signed up for the upcoming webinar?

Click below to jump in as seats are filling up fast:

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hi Nairalanders, trust you are having a blissful weekend!

Day 6 is here, HOT AND FRESH!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
DAY 6

Hello friend,

Today, I have some serious advice for ya…

Do 2 things in 2022.

a) Start a freelance business

b) Become an affiliate

Why?

These 2 businesses allow you to work from home

These 2 businesses will shield you from excessive fuel burn

These 2 businesses can really 10x your income in 2022 if you do it right

a) Start a freelance business:

The days of what did you study are over guys, believe me.

What clients want in today's modern marketplace is someone who can solve their everyday problems, period.

What kind of problems?

- Facebook ads problem

- Content problems

- Online presence problems

- Data entry problems

- Social media problems

- Web design problems

- Graphics design problems

The list is endless...

Now, all you have to do is learn 1 or 2 of these skills and position as the go-to problem solver for xyz client or brand.

Your Earning in 2022 starts at Learn.

But you must learn the right skills for today's modern marketplace.

b) Become an affiliate:

So, you know a digital product that can help a lot of people?

You've done your research and the commission you get per sale is good?

The vendor is even willing to train you to become a Pro affiliate?

C'mon seize the opportunity with both hands and legs and get to work recommending the product to your friends, family and people within your space.

When the commissions start rolling in, you can reinvest some of that into running FB ads or engaging influencers to perpetuate your earnings.

If you're not positioning as a freelancer and affiliate marketer in 2022, trust me another year may just pass you by…AGAIN�

Yes, God is a multiplier…

But give God something to multiply in 2022.

Funny thing is yesterday, all the seats got filled up!

Due to popular demand, we had to create a 2nd webinar.

Click below to jump in before this one too fills up too..

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
DAY 7

Hello friend,

What’s the total amount you’ve ever made online?

10K? 100K?

OR…

Nada?

Well, that has to change fast this 2022?

Why?

Because money has relocated online!

How do I know?

OK, what was the first form money took as you were told in story books?

Cowries, right? Exactly!

From Cowries money transformed to Coins and then to Paper and to…

BITCOIN & Ethereum [aka digital money]

Right now nko?

Money has taken many nicknames under Cryptocurrency but one common denominator is that they’re all digital currencies.

Why am I telling you all this though?

Money has relocated online and so should you if you want to be financially free!

If you want to go where the money is this New Year then you need to

position as a Freelancer and Affiliate marketer, period.

Some people are also trading/investing in crypto…but don’t ever invest in something you don’t understand ok?

And if you must invest, then find someone with a good track record and pay for coaching.

Come...Batch 2 is filling up fast o!

Click below to jump in before this one too fills too...

See you on the earning side!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2022
DAY 8

Hello friend,

You Can Japa with This!

With what you ask?

With a business that can fit just fine into your traveling bag.

If you must japa, don’t just pack your clothes, gadgets and passports.

Fold your business into your bag too?

How? Why?

You don’t want to travel to the US, UK or Canada and your business model is…

“I go hustle when I reach dia.”

Have a more solid plan like…

I’ll develop in-demand skills like copywriting, graphics design, digital marketing, web design, etc and sign up with top freelance platforms like Fiverr and Upwork for a start.

You can add to that, affiliate marketing where you get to recommend helpful digital products and get a fat commission.

Do you know there are foreign affiliate marketing platforms like JV ZOO, ClickBank, CJ Affiliate that you instantly have access to once you Japa?

This is how you should plan from 2022…if or when the japa bug catches you.

Batch 2 is filling up fast o!

Click below to jump in before this one too fills up:

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
DAY 9

Hello friend,

Are You Tired of Take-Home Pay That Rarely Take You Home?

You should!

Believe it or not, the prices of goods and services will continue to go up.

Even if we suddenly have a Messiah president in this country,

it’ll still take a while before things get better…

Wait...

Can you control rising prices? No

Can you determine who becomes president next year? For where!

Can you force your boss to give you a raise? Mbanu

So, what can you control?

Whether you want 2X or 10X your income this year.

How?

You can start by signing up for the FREE 10X webinar coming up on Saturday.

Click below to jump in before it fills up:

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
DAY 10

Hello friend,

Your Freelance Success Begins in Less than 72 Hours!!!

WOOHOO!

Yes, I’m so excited to announce that the 10X Monetize Webinar

with Coach Richmond is less than 3 days away [Friday by 7pm]

Note: 2nd batch will attend theirs on Saturday by 7pm

Trust me...this is not a webinar you wanna miss o!

WHY?

- Finally…you’ll get to see Coach Richmond LIVE

- He will open you up to 3 solid pathways to earn online legitimately in 2022

- He’s going to make an Awoof offer at the end that you can’t resist

And that’s not all…

LIVE participants will win GIVEAWAYS like:

Recharge cards

Copies of his latest book, Freelance Millionaire

Access to Canva Pro

Access to Grammarly Premium

Internet data

Now…do these look like things you wanna miss?

Don’t think so!

Click below to jump in [if you haven’t already] before it fills up:

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Have you registered for the free webinar

Register now! Time waits for no man!

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
DAY 11

Hello friend,
The 10X Monetize Webinar with Coach Richmond [Batch A] is Tomorrow by 7PM!!!

WARNING: Coach Richmond's webinars are usually ADDICTIVE!

Meaning Don’t Attend LIVE if…

- You don’t want to learn in-demand online skills
- You don’t want to monetize your digital skills
- You don’t like giveaways
- Your income is good enough
- The idea of abundance pisses you off
- Financial freedom scares you silly
- Having a freelance coach is not your thing

Remember…LIVE participants who show up early will win:

- Recharge cards
- Copies of his latest book, Freelance Millionaire
- Access to Canva Pro
- Access to Grammarly Premium
- Internet data

Now…do these look like things you wanna miss?

Don’t think so!

Great! Click below to jump in [if you haven’t already] before it fills up:

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2022
D-DAY for Batch A Attendees

Hello friend,

The 10X Skill Monetization Webinar with Coach Richmond is Today by 7PM!!!

You can’t miss it, trust me!

Why not?

It’s FREE

It’s loaded with giveaways

Plus Coach Richmond will make you an AWOOF OFFER at the end

Note: Batch B’s webinar is on Saturday by 7pm

See you at the webinar!

You haven't registered for the free webinar yet?

You still have the opportunity to register for the Batch B webinar taking place tomorrow.
Register using this link:

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 2:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello friend,

It’s 5 hours to the 10X Skill Monetization Webinar with Coach Richmond

How prepared are you?

Are your devices charged?

Do you have enough data?

Have you determined a quiet place to go by 7pm?

See you at the webinar!

You haven't registered for the free webinar yet?

You still have the opportunity to register for the Batch B webinar taking place tomorrow.
Register using this link:

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello friend,

We’re going LIVE in 30 minutes!!!

Hope you’re ready with devices fully charged?

Remember: Early birds stand a chance to win sweet giveaways

We’ll be using Google Meet for this Webinar

Have you downloaded Google Meet to your phone?

Do you have enough data?

Have you determined a quiet place to go by 7pm?

See you at the webinar!

Here's the link for the webinar - https://meet.google.com/jyo-zyks-kbg

Note - If you are not used to using Google Meet, attached below is a guide.

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hello friend,

We’re LIVE!!!

Having issues joining in?

Join here sharp sharp:

https://meet.google.com/jyo-zyks-kbg

Jump in NOW!
Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
Live now!

Re: Want To Earn In Dollars Through Freelancing Business In 2022? Get In Here! by olumide4christ: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Hello friend,

Yesterday’s webinar session was EXPLOSIVE!

Aside the seat dragging and the sold out event, there were

so many GIVEAWAYS for early birds and those who stayed till the end.

EVERYONE was happy.

One guy even stole his dad’s WIFI just to attend LIVE and we only knew this at the end when he said his dad’s wifi usage was not a waste!

Well, TODAY is the baba of all webinars...

More giveaways. More fun. More pleasant surprises.

Don’t be told!

See you at the webinar today @ 7PM!

(1) (2) (Reply)

With Just N3000 For Registration Made Me This / How To Make Money Online For Free (6 Best Ways In 2022) / I Have 5 Business Ideas I Want To Go Into But I Am Confused. Ideas And Opinion N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.