Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

What Is Nosebleed, What Causes Nosebleed,what Is The Treatment Of - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Nosebleed, What Causes Nosebleed,what Is The Treatment Of (271 Views)

Prostrate Cancer: Oludare Folajimi Adeyemi Makes Breakthrough In The Treatment / Nosebleed: A Common Health Condition You Can Deal With / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nosebleed, What Causes Nosebleed,what Is The Treatment Of by Figo123: 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
What is a Nosebleed?
Simply put, a nosebleed is the loss of blood from the tissue that lines the inside of your nose. Nosebleeds (also called epistaxis) are common. Some 60% of people will have at least one nosebleed in their lifetime. The location of the nose in the middle of the face and the large number of blood vessels close to the surface in the lining of your nose make it an easy target for injury and nosebleeds.

Are there different kinds of nosebleed?

Yes. Nosebleeds are described by the site of the bleed. There are two main types and one is more serious than the other.

Read more via this link�

https://www.brainyscienceacedemy.com/2021/12/what-is-nosebleed-what-causes.html

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Had A Heart Attack The First Time Someone Criticized My Post! / How Neolife's Products Almost Ruined My Life / Simple Useful Facts About Gonorrhea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.